Jake Demoni's Craxzy Bunking Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dreaming serpent.5197

Dreaming serpent.5197

Hi folks,
I was messing around with my burn guard friend and I developed this build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNBmQDbkhG6uxmawtGYvxRwQNPiKIHknQKUCxEIAKXA-TZRHABQVGo2LAQAPEAAOCAhs/AA.

I’m really enjoying it because it has tremendous sustain between minions, parasitic contagion, dagger life steal, transfusion, well of blood ressing and the 5.3k heal on a 18 second cool down.
This plays relatively similar to other minion bunking builds, but preforms much better in team situations compared to it. Hit haunt and then epidemic, and you’ll provide an team wide blind + chill.

epidemic is probably one of the best on-paper skills we have, this build brings it to a level close to it’s potential.
hope you all enjoy trying this out,
Hope I don’t run into you guys running it (it’s very annoying to fight)
Cheers!
-Jake Demoni

Jake Demoni -Necromancer- “Please stop moa-ing me”

in Necromancer

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

You know scepter is terrible when it doesn’t make it into a settler’s build over dagger

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in Necromancer

Posted by: Onerios.4962

Onerios.4962

Yeh, why are you using a settlers amulet, what makes it better in comparison to clerics (with appropriate swapping of terror and PC of course)?

That out the way, blood fiend is probably not a good idea to run because of how squishy it is even when traited, you frequently end up having your heal stolen from you right at the point when you start to need it. Would strongly recommend you look into replacing it with consume conditions or vamp signet.

in Necromancer

Dreaming serpent.5197

You know scepter is terrible when it doesn’t make it into a settler’s build over dagger

Hahaha, too true!

Yeh, why are you using a settlers amulet, what makes it better in comparison to clerics (with appropriate swapping of terror and PC of course)?

That out the way, blood fiend is probably not a good idea to run because of how squishy it is even when traited, you frequently end up having your heal stolen from you right at the point when you start to need it. Would strongly recommend you look into replacing it with consume conditions or vamp signet.

Settlers is obviously for the condition damage and toughness. With an organized group, you’d swap out krait runes for undead, making you that much tankier. (You’d rely more on timing epidemic with bursts)

Blood fiend heals less as far as passives goes compared to signet of vampirism (sov), and yet it heals close to the same as the active (slightly more). It however comes with a condi transfer every 10 seconds and has a 10 second faster recharge than traited sov. Finally with the expolding minions trait, even in death this minion heals you through pc. I STRONGLY urge you to try it out on your own as this build utilzes rapid healing along with toughness.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

In my experience minions work poorly in PvP nowadays, too much AoE condi. Well bunker is much better for bombing a point.

But anyway, I suppose one can give it a try. Personally I would swap minions and bunker up in that tree (shrouded, reapers, unholy) while swapping terror for corruption and using more corruption skills. But then again I never played corruption in PvP either lol.

in Necromancer

Dreaming serpent.5197

Hey guys, I made a short video of game play from today. I’m pretty terrible at editing, but you can see it here: https://youtu.be/dvlfN0UxGlM