Just wondering?

Just wondering?

in Necromancer

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

Why does no one do DS stomps. I just came back been playing for a week or so and haven’t seen anyone do them but me. Im back for now till wildstar comes out, just noticed no one uses this great tool for stomps.

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

Just wondering?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Loyo.8526

Loyo.8526

I do all the time. Its the only reason I carry Foot in the Grave.

Khloe Deschanel – Human Necromancer/ Ami Ginju – Human Ranger [DOLO] -SBI
I stream sometimes: http://www.twitch.tv/kidtofu/
“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum”

Just wondering?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Why does no one do DS stomps. I just came back been playing for a week or so and haven’t seen anyone do them but me. Im back for now till wildstar comes out, just noticed no one uses this great tool for stomps.

It was never a common thing, as it takes a bit of practice to do properly and consistently, plus it just isn’t that useful without Foot in the Grave, which is also not the most common trait. So only a portion of the community takes the trait required, and only a portion of them will know about it, and only a portion of those who know will be kitten d to practice and use it.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Just wondering?

in Necromancer

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

still great without foot in the grave full ds bar — only 5k hp u can still go in for a stomp.

I was just curious is all tho thanks for the replys.

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

Just wondering?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

I remember trying it a few times, and the fact that I wanted to use Deathly Perception anyway made it all the less desirable when I realized it was tricky. It would be extraordinarily useful in certain situations, but I’m not sure if those situations would be the same without 50% chance to crit them LBs anyway.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

Just wondering?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Berullos.6928

Berullos.6928

I love death shroud stomping with foot in the grave.

However theres two main drawbacks.

1. You gotta get foot in the grave.
2. In order to cover the full stomp you must have +10% boon duration

So this already limits you to 30 in soul reaping and 10 in death magic if you use only traits. If you use a runeset you’re breaking out a potentially good 6 piece bonus.

HOWEVER, with the upcoming patch the Runes of the Traveler contain +10 boon duration which will cover your Stomp and still allow a little more flexibility.