Keep up the pressure everyone

in Necromancer

Posted by: MAN.9046

MAN.9046

I was looking at the ele forums before the spec changes were announced, Anet had put two essential traits in the arcana tree at GM iirc… Elemental attunement and the boon on dodge trait (think PoC and Terror). Ele’s everywhere QQ’d and QQ’d, and the changes were reverted and ele’s rejoiced; I think EA became a minor. Maybe if we all make enough of a fuss they’ll listen? Let’s just try to keep it constructive.

RIP
FeelsBadMan

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ice Furl.4982

Ice Furl.4982

Whining people into giving you what you want is a terrible thing.
The necro forums are probobly the most negative proffession forums on here and I dont think it is because necromancer is so bad now but because early on necros had alot of bugs that did not get fixed for a long time so that created a very toxic enviorment.
The necro forums are probobly the least looked at by the balancers because of how extreamly unreasonable most people here seem to be.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Linnael.1069

Linnael.1069

The necro forums are probobly the most negative proffession forums on here and I dont think it is because necromancer is so bad now but because early on necros had alot of bugs that did not get fixed for a long time so that created a very toxic enviorment.
The necro forums are probobly the least looked at by the balancers because of how extreamly unreasonable most people here seem to be.

Honestly I didn’t start playing necro or coming to this forum until recently. Nothing here looks unreasonable at all. TBH the most unreasonable things are some of these patch notes. If necro has a rep for being the most negative forum, I would say it probably isn’t the fault of the necro community.

Stormbluff Isle – Syliara
Elementalist – Necromancer – Warrior

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Its not about whining until they give us what we want, its about expressing a completely valid opinion in the hopes that ANet makes good changes. The reality is that they made bad decisions, and if no one says anything we can’t fix that. Only reason we even got changes this good was due to thousands of posts of feedback.

Not remotely true. Necromancers have traditionally been some of the most constructive and realistic of all the profession forums. Just because we don’t get on our knees before ANet at every sight of false hype doesn’t mean we are toxic. We are the most reasonable forum, the first thing you’ll see most people (at least the long standing members) do when they suggest buffs is very carefully outline counterplay and accompanying changes or nerfs in order to keep suggestions from getting out of hand.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Coffietire.2783

Coffietire.2783

Honestly I didn’t start playing necro or coming to this forum until recently. Nothing here looks unreasonable at all. TBH the most unreasonable things are some of these patch notes. If necro has a rep for being the most negative forum, I would say it probably isn’t the fault of the necro community.

I posted a thread about maybe a year ago about spectral walk. It was about us being able to survive any drop with the skill and whether or not it was an exploit that could get me banned and if I should report it. Got a friendly dev response saying it is not an exploit.

Dev got immediately attacked by other posters because of a previous patch that fixed a bug where necros would survive any drop if they used death shroud.

I’d say we’re at least some of the fault.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sadrien.3470

Sadrien.3470

Its not about whining until they give us what we want, its about expressing a completely valid opinion in the hopes that ANet makes good changes. The reality is that they made bad decisions, and if no one says anything we can’t fix that. Only reason we even got changes this good was due to thousands of posts of feedback.

Not remotely true. Necromancers have traditionally been some of the most constructive and realistic of all the profession forums. Just because we don’t get on our knees before ANet at every sight of false hype doesn’t mean we are toxic. We are the most reasonable forum, the first thing you’ll see most people (at least the long standing members) do when they suggest buffs is very carefully outline counterplay and accompanying changes or nerfs in order to keep suggestions from getting out of hand.

The most toxic forum is the elementalist forum and they aren’t toxic, they just like to QQ

necromancer forums have never seemed that unreasonable to me. Some specific members are out of hand but that is not the fault of the necromancer community.

Have fun. Be Alive. K Thnx Bye.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

I was looking at the ele forums before the spec changes were announced, Anet had put two essential traits in the arcana tree at GM iirc… Elemental attunement and the boon on dodge trait (think PoC and Terror). Ele’s everywhere QQ’d and QQ’d, and the changes were reverted and ele’s rejoiced; I think EA became a minor. Maybe if we all make enough of a fuss they’ll listen? Let’s just try to keep it constructive.

Yeh but anet dont hate ele

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rouwish.9027

Rouwish.9027

There isnt enough players here at the nec forum to make a big enough fuss for them to recognizethis this as a problem

in Necromancer

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

I’m like really happy right now, that my suggestion for anet not to kill withering precision was taken seriously.

The changes, including nerfs and power creep to everybody else, are still soo much better than the original changes. The worst complaints today, other than the nerfs to skills, are either (1) "my [already dead] condition build has to change even though anet said that everybody’s build would have to change or (2) “so many good traits in the curses and soul reaping lines, which do I choose?”.

(People really should be complaining about an underpowered death line [the master traits are awful] and looking closely at the numbers in the blood line [necromancer should get a benefit from taking healing power]).

& the core, unfixable design flaws still remain.

But, They did listen to us.

Gates Assassin delivered.

I think the turning point was Abjured losing that Pvp tournament because the other team focused the necromancer, who had no defense or support. That’s why anet finally decided to do something.

Did he deliver enough? Probably not. And the reaper looks bad.

But somebody did real work on the class. That’s a start.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Odeezee.7362

Odeezee.7362

I’m like really happy right now, that my suggestion for anet not to kill withering precision was taken seriously.

The changes, including nerfs and power creep to everybody else, are still soo much better than the original changes. The worst complaints today, other than the nerfs to skills, are either (1) "my [already dead] condition build has to change even though anet said that everybody’s build would have to change or (2) “so many good traits in the curses and soul reaping lines, which do I choose?”.

(People really should be complaining about an underpowered death line [the master traits are awful] and looking closely at the numbers in the blood line [necromancer should get a benefit from taking healing power]).

& the core, unfixable design flaws still remain.

But, They did listen to us.

Gates Assassin delivered.

I think the turning point was Abjured losing that Pvp tournament because the other team focused the necromancer, who had no defense or support. That’s why anet finally decided to do something.

Did he deliver enough? Probably not. And the reaper looks bad.

But somebody did real work on the class. That’s a start.

haha, sorry but i have no faith in Anet’s ability to get things right. if we were in Guardians position or Engineers and we got the changes Necros got, saying it’s a start would seem reasonable. but we are not in Guardians or Engineers positions atm, we are well below them yet Anet continue to give them the treatment WE need. so while we may be improving, so are other professions but at a much faster rate and on a much larger scale.