Last Rites vs Lifesteal?

Last Rites vs Lifesteal?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Okami.7049

Okami.7049

How does the Healing Power from Last Rites effect the lifesteal from Vampiric and Vampiric Presence? The last post I read about Healing Power and Lifesteal was years ago, stating Healing Power was pretty much pointless in regards to Lifesteal but how are things now? Is Healing Power still not going to boost Lifesteal by much or is it actually worth it?

~ Death Is Not The Greatest Loss In Life, The Greatest Loss Is What Dies Inside Us While We Live. ~

Last Rites vs Lifesteal?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

To my knowledge nothing has changed.

Basically, the way BM works is that you have life steal traits competing with healing-power-affected traits

• Blood Bond (life steal) vs Ritual of Life (good HP on well of blood)
  • Vampiric Presence vs Life from Death
  • Vampiric Rituals vs Transfusion

So if you have high healing power, you would rather choose the second column, if not, the first.

Last Rites vs Lifesteal?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

If you want to know the scaling look the traits up in the wiki…

If you are to lazy to look… the answer is, our life steal traits still have terrible scaling with healing power, so not worth it.

Last Rites vs Lifesteal?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Okami.7049

Okami.7049

Thank you, and no I’m not lazy if anything I tend to have a difficult time finding exactly what I’m looking for on the Wiki that isn’t gear-related. Call it user-stupidity, I just wanted some ‘live’ feedback. Sorry if that bothered you. Think of this as an information thread for others looking for the same info as well, not just a representation of my ‘work ethic’.

~ Death Is Not The Greatest Loss In Life, The Greatest Loss Is What Dies Inside Us While We Live. ~