Let's show our love to Robert Gee...

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

…so we can hopefully request good changes in the upcoming patch.

From myself:

On this special day, my Charr heart wants to dream,
that somewhere there, in Murica, a true love for Curses will gleam
The love so deep and true! Could this be real?
Will Parasitic Contagion finally start to heal?

Yes, I’m the master of copy paste. More poem requests welcome.

Attachments:

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

(edited by Rym.1469)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zera.8907

Zera.8907

He’s the best. Reaper is not perfect but it comes close. I was a mesmer main since launch, dibbled and dabbled and made other 80’s and played them for off and on but I was a Mesmer at heart. That all changed when I saw the Reaper. It’s been my main ever since. I have issues with it’s mobility and sometimes I get kited to death in WvW but I love the class none the less. I love it’s design, I love the feel, I love the look of Reaper Shroud. Reaper is love, Reaper is life.

Blackgate: Zera Mithrandir- Reaper| Zera Targaryen-Mes|Zera Naharis – Ranger|

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

nah sry Reaper isnt close to perfect with such a poor weapon as GS and I feel let down.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Necromancer

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

nah sry Reaper isnt close to perfect with such a poor weapon as GS and I feel let down.

GS isn’t an universally bad weapon, though. It needs adjustments for PvP, yes, but in PvE it works well.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

GS isn’t an universally bad weapon, though. It needs adjustments for PvP, yes, but in PvE it works well.

in PvP and WvW its really really bad, only reason it works in PvE is cause NPC’s just take it and its high dmg. When u actually trying to hit something that reacts its useless. And if its not at all used in 2/3 game-modes it must be considered a failure, atm its place on the low shelf together with Axe… atm I get more use out of my Spear kitten

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Necromancer

Posted by: CCLegion.5936

CCLegion.5936

GS is superior to dagger in a small to medium scale WvW engagement(3-15 people per side) in almost every way. Dagger got only access to offhands going for it. You can even make it work in engagements larger than that but it takes more player skill than simply using an axe.
Far stronger AA(higher LF generation once you cleave+chill on last hit), high damage down control that also consistently downs everything bar frontliners, an amazing survivability+setup skill, even more down+area control and a really nice pull.
In fact, I’ve been using it since HoT launch for this kind of fight and so far my only complaint is that Grasping Darkness is completely absorbed if someone in its cone blocks(even projectile blocks) or invulns, meaning that I have to run “Nothing can save you!” to reliably pull in many cases.
Outside of that, its reliability, which many people complained about, has been nothing but stellar for me with only user error preventing a few pulls from working correctly.

in Necromancer

Posted by: OanSur.4590

OanSur.4590

#WeGeelieve
#RobertGeezus

Guess we can’t have vital persistence made baseline so maybe at least fix transfusion to heal through shroud.
Spiteful renewal treshhold 50% amen.
Quickness on soul eater instead of life siphon.
ANY damage modifier in reaper line.

I promise i will go to church for the first time in 15years if any of these will make it to the game.