Let us display the same joy as mesmer and ele

in Necromancer

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

Honestly looking at the changes, we are in a good spot with only a couple of nerfs and bad trait placements that we can live with.
I like plague sending and staff buffs and signet buffs.

look at the ele and mesmer and thief threads they are rejoicing. overflowing with joy in fact.
especially ele and mesmer. not a single complain. just uncontrolled joy and thanks.

we should do the same.

Look at Ranger’s Joy. they even say goodbye necros. but lets say goodbye to them instead!

Mesmer’s joy:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/Mesmer-Changes-1/first#post5148987

Ele’s Joy:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/elementalist/Thank-You-for-Saving-Elementalists/first#post5147985

Thief’s Joy
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/thief/what-steal-got-buffed-and-SA-trait/first#post5149322

Engineer’s Joy
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/engineer/Anet-Nice-One/first#post5148495

Ranger’s Joy (they even say goodbye necros)
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/ranger/nice-changes/first#post5148181

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

(edited by EremiteAngel.9765)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aktium.9506

Aktium.9506

I’m not feeling it.

Probably because there is no joy to feel. If there was, it was beaten down by the realization of how little we got and how much we lost in comparison to other classes in these changes.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Goldenrevolver.4371

Goldenrevolver.4371

yes i hate that so many necros start the hate train because of the cc cd increase. the class got some good changes and im really excited to test the new traits next week.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Necromancer

EremiteAngel.9765

I especially like the mesmer thread.
they are just that bit short of bowing down before anet and kissing them.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

Speaking only for myself, I was in a good spot for about a week. It was right after they showed the reaper and just before they cut off my kittens by making all classes with leaps laugh at me again. If you want happy from me again you will have to do better than what I have seen from ANet today.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

We always live and die with whatever we have anyway we had no choice we got some changes but were they the needed ones?

3 more years to go.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

Can’t display joy when the main you tried to delete so many times and failed miserably is still your favorite even after being gutted and slapped around for good sport.

At least I will enjoy my interrupt mesmer even more by next update…

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

in Necromancer

EremiteAngel.9765

actually I am secretly happy that every class is rejoicing and necros seem to be sad.
the worse our class seems to be means the fewer necros there will be.
means those who play necros like me will be exclusive.

and despite all the sadness, necros are actually immensely strong. Now and after the patch.
I can’t wait to play my signet necro.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Daniel Handler.4816

Daniel Handler.4816

Ermite the majority of mesmer don’t come into the necro forum to say negative things. Nor do the majority of necro’s come to the mesmer forum to do the same. Why you feel the need to come in not only our forums but the forums of thieves as well, and pretty much any forum I have seen you in, and ask to nerf things is beyond me.

I don’t think anyone I the thief thread you created and linked is happy or joyful. Nor do you promote good relations with any community for any of your fellow necros who don’t complain before testing in a real situation.

Edit: like this thread. And your most recent statement. Who would be secretly happy their community is sad. That is a new realm of selfish delusion.

“Kentigem”-chief. Born cycle of Dusk. Wyld Hunt:
Learn as much mending and medical info as possible so that it can be added to the Dream.
Become the first Chief of Mending and guide the newly awaken as well as those who want to learn.

(edited by Daniel Handler.4816)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Alkaline.2809

Alkaline.2809

Seems like he is trying to start trouble in different class threads.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

I wouldn’t say we have as much reason to be universally joyful. Despite the fact that I am happy they listened to us in many cases, and I think these are overall positive changes for us, they aren’t perfect. I would much rather we constructively go over how we feel about the changes (though I don’t think wetting the blanket and whining is appropriate either) than get on our knees before ANet as though they have bestowed us with perfect changes.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

EremiteAngel.9765

Ermite the majority of mesmer don’t come into the necro forum to say negative things. Nor do the majority of necro’s come to the mesmer forum to do the same. Why you feel the need to come in not only our forums but the forums of thieves as well, and pretty much any forum I have seen you in, and ask to nerf things is beyond me.

I don’t think anyone I the thief thread you created and linked is happy or joyful. Nor do you promote good relations with any community for any of your fellow necros who don’t complain before testing in a real situation.

Edit: like this thread. Who would be secretly happy their community is sad. That is a new realm of selfish delusion.

please calm down. i think you are over generalizing things.
if you look at the mesmer forum, i infact celebrate and congratulate them for their changes. and the possibility that they are now stronger than thieves.
they have been oppressed by thieves for way too long.
now is their turn to shine.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Alkaline.2809

Alkaline.2809

I wouldn’t say we have as much reason to be universally joyful. Despite the fact that I am happy they listened to us in many cases, and I think these are overall positive changes for us, they aren’t perfect. I would much rather we constructively go over how we feel about the changes (though I don’t think wetting the blanket and whining is appropriate either) than get on our knees before ANet as though they have bestowed us with perfect changes.

I partially agree but if you really look at the other professions like elementalist, engineer, and mesmer the changes just dont seem to be as balanced. Its like they gave those classes a race car and they upgraded us from horse-n-buggy to ford truck

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

Ah lol, i took a look around, everyone is not too happy with the updates to any of their classes. A lot feel like they got shafted or not enough.

Me, i’m ok. I didn’t get everything I wanted, but didn’t loose too much. Lich and plague got a bit of a nerf but I’ll live. Staff traits got compressed, we got some team support, i’m going to enjoy ressing downed allies, we got path of corruption and terror competing now but honestly, I don’t think that’s too bad of a thing. Sorta scratching my head at the whole 10 stacks of vul from Consume conditions though. And plague applying bleeding. I’ll have to play around though, see what I can make.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

I partially agree but if you really look at the other professions like elementalist, engineer, and mesmer the changes just dont seem to be as balanced. Its like they gave those classes a race car and they upgraded us from horse-n-buggy to ford truck

They will find something to complain about, it always happen that will also take priority over those we make. About your metaphor necro is the slowest in everything except boon hate on top of my head.

The Dhuumfire thread

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tissitra.4153

Tissitra.4153

Have you actually noticed how much more condi removal and boon spam was added (well obviously not to necros)? Engis can now spec into good condi removal. Elenentalists will be able to remove cripple and chill in an AOE by dodging (in any attunement). I think now basically all classes (other than necro of course) will have traits that either remove or reduce the duration of soft cc.

I mean I just don’t get it. The seemed to imply that by changing the way condis work they want to make them more viable. It will (at least for necros) now be the exact opposite.

in Necromancer

EremiteAngel.9765

we were never a horse n buggy to begin with.
we were a tank.
now we have become a nuclear bomb.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

You mean something that is never used in any real life situations?

EverythingOP

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tissitra.4153

Tissitra.4153

Now I think he means something that no sound person would ever bring with them to a party…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

Now I think he means something that no sound person would ever bring with them to a party…

Or something that is left in it’s silo rusting because nobody wants to use it.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Supreme.7352

Supreme.7352

Glad you’re enjoying it, Warriors only joy is the fact we didn’t get hit even harder with a nerf stick.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

I absolutely agree that we didn’t keep up in the power creep race.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kelnter.7530

Kelnter.7530

I’m overflowing with joy right now. Necros used to be in a good place , the devs have said so many times, so any nerfs are just going to bring us closer to the other professions. And, every player in every game wants the weaker skills and classes buffed instead of nerfing the OP ones so, Anet is buffing every other profession to bring them closer to us.

Rejoice all, for it’s a time of great balance in PvE, WvW and sPvP of GW2.