Let us see our boons and conditions in death shroud!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Torm.5831

Torm.5831

We need to see our boons/conditions while in Death Shroud because its impossible to judge the situation if I don’t know what I’m being affected with. I need to know what I have on me so I know how to react and position myself when in Death Shroud. Also the underwater Death Shroud number 4 ability is very hard to use because it gives you all conditions your allies have, but you cant see what conditions you just received, if anything. Imagine picking up 20 stacks of bleed and having no idea. Please give us the information we should have while using Death Shroud.

in Necromancer

Posted by: stayBlind.7849

stayBlind.7849

Yes, please! I kinda wish DS would just replace your weapon bar instead of coming up as a ‘downed’ type mechanic.

in Necromancer

Posted by: roachsrealm.9284

roachsrealm.9284

and our endurance monitor!

Smitten Mittens (The Gothic Embrace [Goth], Fort Aspenwood)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Torm.5831

Torm.5831

and our endurance monitor!

Yes that too. I forgot to mention that.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Fraggle.1236

Fraggle.1236

While we’re talking about DS UI, how about including DS skills on the weapon skills page? I find I often need to refresh myself on what my skills actually do, and it would be nice to not have to waste life force doing it, or doing it while in the middle of combat.

(The same can be said of all downed skills as well)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Calcifire.1864

Calcifire.1864

yeah, I try and stay out of DS as much as possible, we lose our utility skills, our elite, our healing, our ability to monitor boons and conditions, our ability to see our health and endurance, and there’s that godawful green rubbish at the edge of the screen.

not only that, the only useful abilities are drain (where you either need to spec into or have 50 enemies to be able to drain enough life to make up for how much you lose during the drain) and the regular autoattack, which stops being useful at about half lifeforce. (hell, going into DS is a DPS LOSS, since you can’t apply bleeds or conditions except one chill)

in Necromancer

Posted by: urtv.8791

urtv.8791

its still good for running past the zerg to get inside the fort to defend

in Necromancer

Posted by: Calcifire.1864

Calcifire.1864

indeed it is, if they don’t snare, knock down, pull, immobilize or do any form of CC whatsoever

and that’s assuming you don’t get instantly knocked out of it by AoE