Posted by: PowerCat.5738

PowerCat.5738

In a level 20 zone?

Level 80 Necromancer Gameplay

in Necromancer

Posted by: Teknomancer.8475

Teknomancer.8475

Dethroat,
What is this video trying to convey to its audience? Are you just trying to show us how you play as a necromancer or some neat trick included ? I just don’t understand the reasoning behind this video since it is just you versus game AI. Also is there a build associated with it you are showing off ?

Much love,
Madame Moorshade Teknomancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: brickforlife.1364

brickforlife.1364

I believe he is showing us how terrible we really are. Early in the video, he encounters a ranger which does far more damage than himself on the mob. Another proof would be the fact that half our attacks miss, we have relatively low health and damage. The wells did ridiculously low damage and his reapers grasp was missing a lot. In the video he also shows us how clunky we are because he does not even give the effort to switch weapons. He also pulls off a lot of dodges and kits, showing how hard we are to play. He also shows how rubbish DS is because he never even pulls it off.

^ My analysis of the video.

Join
[BEAR] www.gw2bear.com
[DATE] www.tyriadating.com

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dethroat.3514

Dethroat.3514

Hey everyone, just responding to some comments,

This video was just me playing around in Frostgorge. I wasn’t really trying to get a message across, I just like recording myself playing the game. This was before the build I am currently using.

For Tekomancer. There is no real goal of this video, just some random gameplay I recorded. Just figured I would share with some people that play necro’s.

For BrickforLife. I love the analysis, I’m not sure if it’s all sarcasm or actual fact, so I’ll assume its fact :P. I do switch weapons a lot more now due to my new build. The build that I had before was terrible for conditioning which is what I was I was going for, but after my rebuild, I do a lot more damage now due to my conditions than in this video.

I apologize for any confusion, or hate towards the video or me. I just figured maybe some fellow necro’s would like to see some gameplay :P.

I appreciate the comments though, and would love to hear back from you guys about what you would like to see in any of my future videos.

Thanks!

Dethroat – Human – Necromancer – War is Hell [WAR] Leader
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dethroat.3514)

in Necromancer

Dethroat.3514

Here’s the video of my new build

http://youtu.be/aw961Z5DX8c

Tarnished Coast

in Necromancer

Posted by: BlueprintLFE.2358

BlueprintLFE.2358

This context helps a lot in watching the video dethroat, thanks for the vid, as I have said before I will never slam someone for taking the time to try and show the necro community some footage (unless they are claiming to be the all knowing necro).

Ps. Like the guild tag

USMC 1st Battalion 10th Marines
Guardian-Blueprinted, Warrior- Grizzilli
[JCM] Guild: Ehmry Bay WvW

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zinwrath.2049

Zinwrath.2049

I’m not as easily amused as blueprintlfe. But then again i never was fond of sitting in net cafe’s watching other people play games while someone blares music. So unless it has a narrative or your doing something entertaining (or something i cant do myself) its hard for me to get into this. Time spent watching it i coulda been playing the game or getting drunk.

in Necromancer

BlueprintLFE.2358

I’m not as easily amused as blueprintlfe. But then again i never was fond of sitting in net cafe’s watching other people play games while someone blares music. So unless it has a narrative or your doing something entertaining (or something i cant do myself) its hard for me to get into this. Time spent watching it i coulda been playing the game or getting drunk.

I’m already drunk maybe that’s why.

in Necromancer

Dethroat.3514

Thanks for the replies guys!

I’m still getting used to the whole “making videos” thing, so I’m trying to bring as much information as I can into my videos, yeah, I like posting the gameplay, but if there is certain builds, or dungeon runs, or anything like that, that I like, I try to share it with everyone else, because I’d think they’d like it too.

No harm done with any of the responses, I love them all!

Tarnished Coast

in Necromancer

BlueprintLFE.2358

Cool dethroat

I would actually like to see some dungeon runs from a condition necro, or whatever spec your running (doesn’t have to be conditions) I’m interested in seeing how others are playing their necros in dungeons. I know I am loving mine in dungeons, its such a huge asset to a group to be able to pull heat of others, I’m running 30 0 20 (in toughness and protection on wells) 0 and 20 in death shroud tree, 25% slower burn in DS a slice blast pierce and vuln. So I’d definitely be interested in seeing other playstyles.

in Necromancer

Dethroat.3514

Cool dethroat

I would actually like to see some dungeon runs from a condition necro, or whatever spec your running (doesn’t have to be conditions) I’m interested in seeing how others are playing their necros in dungeons. I know I am loving mine in dungeons, its such a huge asset to a group to be able to pull heat of others, I’m running 30 0 20 (in toughness and protection on wells) 0 and 20 in death shroud tree, 25% slower burn in DS a slice blast pierce and vuln. So I’d definitely be interested in seeing other playstyles.

I will be making some videos soon about dungeons, it just takes a lot of editing :P, I have a few I’m working on :P

Tarnished Coast