Liadri was not tested with a necromancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

It’s absolutely possible, but it’s pretty obvious they didn’t try it with a necromancer once. It’s way harder than it is for any other class.

(edited by Lopez.7369)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Enundr.9305

Enundr.9305

more then obvious , and the fact that what , only 6/100 testers actually beat the fight wasnt enough to say lower the difficulty to a less BS level? XD

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Get rid of something that was actually difficult? No thanks. PvE has hours upon hours of content that can be done by any scrub in white gear, I’m glad they are finally trying to make things that are a challenge to players who want it.

Note: not saying this particular design was good because of how unbalanced it is towards necromancers, and they have obviously not learned their lesson about designing PvE content to not blatantly favor certain classes.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

(edited by Bhawb.7408)

in Necromancer

Posted by: LinkR.6190

LinkR.6190

How exactly are we supposed to counter the orb pulling us instantly into a triggering aoe blast? I just can’t seem to avoid it!

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Challenge accepted.

in Necromancer

Posted by: HiSaZuL.2843

HiSaZuL.2843

How exactly are we supposed to counter the orb pulling us instantly into a triggering aoe blast? I just can’t seem to avoid it!

Orb dies in 1 hit from anything. Problem lies in oversized aoe and too much damage from autoattacks while everything else 1 shots you.

Watching kittening guardian eat 5+ hits in a row… just makes me want to punch ppl on anets kittened balance team.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Targuil.3741

Targuil.3741

Did it on necro last night. Dodge food/signet of locust really help (I didn’t use energy). Took around 100 tries total, but that was before i figured out how to avoid that mushroom effect (put post processing to none) and learning the pattern of aoe.

Now the other achievement for her. One necro in my guild beat her before me and also said he got the other achievement after that. He was using condi build with wells+BiP. I used PVT shroud siphon/shroud with spectral grasp/locust.

This is definetly harder on necro than any other though, no contest about that.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
I think I should remove this quote given the recent developement.

in Necromancer

Posted by: BoogerSammich.7189

BoogerSammich.7189

Honestly, I’ve been playing this class since launch. I only have one other character and i never use her. But it seems like every patch they nerf us into the ground and most of the time they don’t even bother to mention it in patch notes. It’s very frustrating and very disheartening. And now, to top it all off, even the content is designed without any regard to our class. We are missing, aegis, good stability, mobility and consistant stun break. (and have been for a long time) These are obviously the very things built in to the strategy behind much of this new content. I used to ignore the posts about “Anet loves wars and guards, to hell with other classes” but im starting to believe it. Either that or we just don’t have anyone in charge of balancing our class. I don’t know, but I feel like i might need to re-roll if i want to continue to enjoy this game.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

The orb pull has a quite long delay. You have about 5-6 seconds to kill it with any AOE attack (sorry staff marks, not you). The auto attack from the boss works like the fractal fire shaman, where if you jitter back and forth, it will miss right and left most of the time.

The real challenge in the fight has nothing to do with necro. Just SEEING the circles is hard because of the irregular shape of the floor, and your camera is constantly panning up into the back of your head because of the dome wall.

But I would agree, being the only class with literally zero ways to survive the black cloud drop beyond the dodge roll, it is harder for necro.

in Necromancer

Posted by: cyst.3108

cyst.3108

Remember that they think necro is a just a class for using nice armor skins and taking pics of th elogging screen they just test the content in eles, guards and warriors, all the other clases are just for looking good, (they test in thieves too but just in pvp content)

After June 25 im like… 90% happier

in Necromancer

Posted by: ReijKa.2350

ReijKa.2350

tried about 80 times i get him down to 40% but then im out of dodges and just get stuck in the middle, im using the dodge buffs etc* but necros have to have a skill or something to regen endurance, most of the other classes have except necro’s

ReijKa – Necromancer
The Yakslappars [YaK]
Gandara

in Necromancer

Posted by: Arvid.3829

Arvid.3829

Although I’ve defeated her myself, imo they should look at giving us something like Warrior’s Signet of Stamina (as one of the new skills they are adding later this year perhaps?), so we have that little bit extra for encounters like this (without going overboard in other areas of the game).

in Necromancer

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

I actually watched an ArenaNet guy try the gauntlet as a necromancer. Died to Suriel like five times before leaving. Would love to see one of them try to beat Liadri.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aireroth.7596

Aireroth.7596

Tried it on my powermancer. And I call BS. If I still had DS overflow, I’d have a chance. If I had access to vigor, I’d have a chance. Currently? Nope.

I won’t be bothering trying it on the other professions I have as that’s not the point. My necromancer’s my main and I want to play my main. So screw this.

Edge Of Sanity [MAD] – Gandara

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

Tried it on my powermancer. And I call BS. If I still had DS overflow, I’d have a chance. If I had access to vigor, I’d have a chance. Currently? Nope.

I won’t be bothering trying it on the other professions I have as that’s not the point. My necromancer’s my main and I want to play my main. So screw this.

I agree the no DS overflow would help a lot, but if you get the pattern down you won’t need to even dodge more than once occasionally. I agree it is much EASIER with vigor and would be with no DS overflow, but it isn’t impossible.

I was trying to use the dodge roll food before I realized more dodging isn’t what I needed, but I needed to make sure I was positioning myself in the non- AOE areas. Of course you have to run it 3 dozen times to get that pattern down… but go figure.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aireroth.7596

Aireroth.7596

I agree the no DS overflow would help a lot, but if you get the pattern down you won’t need to even dodge more than once occasionally. I agree it is much EASIER with vigor and would be with no DS overflow, but it isn’t impossible.

I was trying to use the dodge roll food before I realized more dodging isn’t what I needed, but I needed to make sure I was positioning myself in the non- AOE areas. Of course you have to run it 3 dozen times to get that pattern down… but go figure.

True. I imagine that if I kept going and going and going, I’d probably make it eventually. But I won’t. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind a challenge, but if I think of the other characters I have with various ways to mitigate OHKO skills or just dodge a lot more than my poor necromancer, I get a bit irritated. So I’m just going to ignore this encounter and do something else. Something fun.

I hope someone from ANet actually comes forth and acknowledges that they screwed necromancers over with this one, but I doubt that would happen. Anyway, I’ve got what I wanted off of my chest.

</rant>

Edge Of Sanity [MAD] – Gandara

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shalla.3967

Shalla.3967

I thought it was going to be horrible without easy access to vigor but after failing some times you kinda start knowing exactly were to stand in each phase, since the fight usually goes the same way every time, up to the point where you can handle it with Signet of the Locust and without having to use special food, sigils or runes.

I used spectral grasp for the second crystal and fear wall + flesh golem for the second phase, whilst kiting. If you keep running counterclockwise on the last phase, there’s always a free space between her aoes which you can reach with the extra run speed, so you can keep your dodges for when she cripples you down or for when you get unlucky with a pull which you might have missed. Whilst kiting, apply condition damage and slows to her through staff and scepter and watch out not to run into her illusion thingies.

Took me the whole evening to do it yesterday, and I had to make a silly build for it (0/20/0/30/20) but I don’t think we have it that bad, especially in the last bit since we have an easy time applying conditions.

Don’t give up, you’ll feel great when you’ve done it! ( I was raging when I was trying as well)

Shalla
Asura Quagganmancer

(edited by Shalla.3967)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kiriakulos.1690

Kiriakulos.1690

I’m still giving it tries, but it’s still ridiculous.
Going with some lifesteal, 20 in blood and staff so I can use regeneration and lifesteal to sustain against her autos in the first phase.
Popping Lich the second she can be dpsed and kiting around spamming 1, it should last long enough to kill her.
Got her down to 40% before I got caught in the AoE with no evades.

Attrition – A pretty name for taking longer than anyone else to kill something.

in Necromancer

ReijKa.2350

got it down to like 1-2 % and i died..

ReijKa – Necromancer
The Yakslappars [YaK]
Gandara

in Necromancer

Posted by: Xephz.3185

Xephz.3185

I beat her at the 6th attempt, used the 30/30/10/0/0 conditionmancer with Terror and Rare Veggie Pizza. Once you learn the pattern and get used to spotting the red circles you can save your dodges for her attacks. Doom or Reaper’s Mark if you run out of energy. With long fears and Terror she dies pretty fast. Utilities used were Blood is Power, Epidemic and Signet of Locust.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Grim Faust.6349

Grim Faust.6349

After around 50-60 attempts I finally got the hang of all the nuances of the fight. I refined my weapons, traits, skills and gear quite a few times to find the best way I felt to do it.

I ended up killing her with a Scepter/Focus combo. For skills I used Signet of Spite, Spectral Armor and the Locust Signet, with the Lich Elite skill. My gear was power/vit/toughness ( Invaders ). I can’t recall all my trait choices 100% (30/30/10/0/0) but I think I took signet/focus cooldown reduction, longer scepter conditions, longer spectral skills, increased bleeds and the 30 point spite trait to increase damage to enemies below 50%. I also used the Orrian truffle meat stew for boosted endurance gain for dodges in phase 2.

To start, I always keep that stupid orb thing dead. Especially in the second phase. It will ruin your day if you don’t kill it.

In phase 1 I found it quite easy to dodge her grasp spell that she throws. The spell targets where you’re going, so if you stay close to the edges you have plenty of time to see it coming. I mostly just strafed back and forth quickly and the spells just fly off in either direction of you. Luring the shadows to the light spots gets pretty routine and quick to do. It’s phase 2 that’s a bit tougher though.

In phase 2 I start by popping my spite signet as soon as I can damage her. This gives you a good start to position yourself and start dropping ranged on her while she’s slowed. The AOE pattern in this second phase seems brutal, but it’s really just 2 patterns with 2 safe spots that alternate.( the AOE pattern almost looks like an hourglass, with the safe spots being the sides ) If you stay closer to the center of the arena you will have less ground to cover when you need to rotate to the next safe spot. If you get caught in the middle of the AOE, just dodge. The truffle food helps here a decent amount.

Anyway, use your chill on your offhand to keep her slowed when you notice the signet wearing off. Use your offhand vulnerability on cooldown and keep laying in to her with your basic attack to stack bleeds. You can also use your feast for added DPS and the grasp to slow her more, but they’re not as important. If you need to get Liadri off you, you can also swap to Deathshroud quick and hit her with a fear. Use your Spectral armor when you feel like you’re taking too much damage and use your heals as soon as possible. If your heal is on cooldown, use deathshroud to buy time.

At any rate, once you get her down past half, that’s when I pop Lich form. If your signet of spite is up and it should be for a second usage, pop that and then go lich and spam her with your attack and she should be done.

(edited by Grim Faust.6349)

in Necromancer

Posted by: citizankane.5723

citizankane.5723

I beat her at the 6th attempt, used the 30/30/10/0/0 conditionmancer with Terror and Rare Veggie Pizza. Once you learn the pattern and get used to spotting the red circles you can save your dodges for her attacks. Doom or Reaper’s Mark if you run out of energy. With long fears and Terror she dies pretty fast. Utilities used were Blood is Power, Epidemic and Signet of Locust.

Same build got her on my first try but did alot of spectating beforehand also think I may have gotten lucky with orb’s pulling me out of danger a few times. did go downed right at the end but the dots took her out. Used B.I.P., spectral wall, sig of locust flesh golem and fire elemental powder you can get from a vendor in Fireheart Rise.

(edited by citizankane.5723)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dastion.3106

Dastion.3106

She spawns the white circles and does her AoEs in a set pattern. Learn the position of the first 3 white circles and the order of her blasts and phase 1 is a cakewalk, especially if you have a pull skill.

In phase 2 you just have to burst her down while keeping track of the explosions. They are an hourglass shape that rotates predictably, if you get caught in one wait 2.5s and dodge. Bring condition removal for the conditions she puts on you.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Phoebe Poison.4875

Phoebe Poison.4875

Took me around 15-20 tries yesterday, with the first ones spent figuring out the mechanic, since I went in completely clueless. It’s perfectly doable on a necro, some other classes might have it easier, cause if they screw up there’s always blink/more dodges/etc, but you can just not screw up

I didn’t even change my traits or gear from my warband trait setup cuz lazy, just added lifesteals from BM tree to add a bit sustain, so i could survive her autoattack with ~2300 armor and ~25k hp with spamming my #1 when she’s invul too. Took wh trait as well, since i used spectral walk, so i can have swiftness instead of locust sig and some emergency escape with the walk to save up dodges. Took dodge food since I had it sitting in bank anyway, but didn’t know about the hoelbrak buff, so that would be even better ^^ Plague signet for phase 2 when your staff #4 is on cd and you’re caught with chill/cripple in the wrong place. Last utility was random well of suffering, since like i said i was lazy and BIP would prolly be better, and golem for 2nd phase. Most of the time I was on axe/wh , spamming #3 whenever it was up, nice to destroy the rifts and retal could take her down to ~90% even before she gets vulnerable, tho it probably doesn’t matter all that much.

Overall it was pretty fun fight, and man way better than the candidate trials bullkitten.

-

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Liadri can easily be done on Necromancers, i took about 10 attempts before i completed it on mine.

Trick is to be in a party to call target on her, use Deathshroud to absorb as much damage as possible from her whilst taking down the buffs. When the 3rd goes down you have about 5 seconds before the orbs begin again so drop a full condition nuke on her (Signet of Spite, Blood is Power, Scepter 2, Dagger 4, Dagger 5 and DS-3).

Simply kite her in a circle after (as the orbs spawn top bottom, and then left right) and use stakitten to drop marks behind you and finish her off.

Make sure you kill the orbs that pull as soon as u can and make sure you cleanse all crippled applied to you asap.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zindrix.1750

Zindrix.1750

It’s still possible, but it’s pretty obvious they didn’t try it with a necromancer once. It’s way harder than it is for any other class.

With as many bugs as there always are, I’d be surprised if they test anything.

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

The only thing im having problems with is the auto attack she shoots out. I cant sustain my health and have to save my dodges for the aoe.

in Necromancer

Posted by: iiMulch.2138

iiMulch.2138

This isn’t that hard. I know exactly how to do a boss. Use a conditiomancer and it dies super fast once you break its shield.

in Necromancer

HiSaZuL.2843

I did this and I’ll also be first to say this has nothing to do with any imaginary skill. Its luck pure and simple. Did it for a friend on his guardian in 1 go… watched a warrior go in and stay full freaking hp and leave with ~25 seconds of swiftness left… really?

No this is an insult and nothing else. A spit on this class that lacks any utility that helps every other class do this. I don’t care if your a ranger you still have leaps and a galore of swiftness and stability.

Attachments:

in Necromancer

HiSaZuL.2843

And just to make my point even more clear…

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Puandro.3245

Puandro.3245

Did it on a glass warrior with no endurance food or endurance signet on my 5th attempt, had to respec to new traits though. You guys kitten too much.

GW2 Videos WvW Ele/Thief/Mesmer/Ranger/Warrior PvP Videos
Jade Quarry – Team Savvy – #1 NA WvW Solo Guild

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Did it on a glass *warrior* with no endurance food or endurance signet on my 5th attempt, had to respec to new traits though. You guys kitten too much.

The profession with 2 invuls against minion explosions, 3 second block, leap, evade whirl and 2 charges *clap clap clap* true achivement.

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

in Necromancer

Puandro.3245

Did it on a glass warrior with no endurance food or endurance signet on my 5th attempt, had to respec to new traits though. You guys kitten too much.

The profession with 2 invuls against minion explosions, 3 second block, leap, evade whirl and 2 charges clap clap clap true achivement.

A) You can’t use all of those at once.
B) I didn’t use any invuls/blocks/evade whirl/charges ect.
C) Stop blaming your failure on the profession and think outside the box.

in Necromancer

Posted by: liao.7152

liao.7152

Last night video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PNRItM91Okc

0 30 10 10 20

please forgive my poor english

dont care orb,if orb pull me,use Weakening Shroud hit it.

good luck

in Necromancer

Andele.1306

To reply in no real order:
Hey i finished pretty much everything in the gauntlet except the no meat, 8 crystals and 5 gambit achivements on my necro via build changes, so no i didnt fail; yes you can use all of them and well then you fail at your own profession if you didnt use any of the tools it has, gratz on being a newbie.

*final little note for those that say my comments contradict eachother, no im just saying it takes less real skill to beat something with one set of tolls than with the other; also im not saying that thats fair, but its ok since you cannot perfect the toolset needed for content without making it trivial for someone else

in Necromancer

Puandro.3245

To reply in no real order:
Hey i finished pretty much everything in the gauntlet except the no meat, 8 crystals and 5 gambit achivements on my necro via build changes, so no i didnt fail; yes you can use all of them and well then you fail at your own profession if you didnt use any of the tools it has, gratz on being a newbie.

*final little note for those that say my comments contradict eachother, no im just saying it takes less real skill to beat something with one set of tolls than with the other; also im not saying that thats fair, but its ok since you cannot perfect the toolset needed for content without making it trivial for someone else

Tools are mean’t to be used if you need them, i didn’t need them so i carried more dps to speed it up.

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

Tools are mean’t to be used if you need them, i didn’t need them so i carried more dps to speed it up.

The point is that the necro doesnt even have the option of tools.

in Necromancer

HiSaZuL.2843

The point is that the necro doesnt even have the option of tools.

The point is that he has no proof that he did that. Hell you could negate necros lack of survivability in this fight with a simple kitten signet. Yay… now you mitigate her autoattacks w/o doing anything at all or even equipping healing related gear. Pfft.

When someone spews that kind of rubbish, just write it off as entitled clown shoving his ego in everyone’s face. I wanna see that cupcake provide proof of doing that on necro. Ohhhh I’m just dying to see that.

in Necromancer

HiSaZuL.2843

Last night video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PNRItM91Okc

0 30 10 10 20

please forgive my poor english

dont care orb,if orb pull me,use Weakening Shroud hit it.

good luck

Few things to say here. If you are going for rabbid gear condition… take 30/20/20 maximise your bleed/burning stacks. And get yourself some much needed fears to get her off you in p2 and cleanse + regen on faster use. Chill doesn’t hurt either :P
Use pretty much what he has its really best you could take. Signet of locus is required since we have no vigor. Other 2 depend on what you want. I went with spectral wall and bip/spectral walk which ever. Swalk makes things a bit safer for p2 but you are going to be dropping FAST so I prefer bip to just kill her faster. And golem to interupt her at least once on p2. Its all matter of how used to it you are I guess but locust is not debatable lol.

Scepter breaks rifts really well. You don’t need to waste your lf or destroying em.

Use shuffle straifing to confuse her autoattack on p1. Its not going to miss always but she will some shots which helps big time.

Abuse mark of blood on p1 SPAM IT. How much health you start with at p2 makes or breaks the fight. If you start with nothing chances are you will get rolled.

Stay in sort of middle and rotate about 45% clockwise follwing aoe safe zone they are opposite to each other. Reason to stay mid is because its closes to move to new safe zone.

Other then that watch that vid to get an idea of how to deal with p2.

At least its not filled with warrior rofl stomping it or mesmer getting pulled across the arena left and right yet never getting him by aoe… luck fest to the max. Nor does it help when ppl post videos where they use evades/blocks/blinks and so forth. That shows absolutely nothing except how to do it on that specific class. Necro video will be much more useful. Since it has no vigor/block/blink/invul/evade mechanics involved.

Anyhooo gj on that video man props. Personally I wouldn’t touch that fight ever again.

(edited by HiSaZuL.2843)

in Necromancer

Posted by: itachi.6385

itachi.6385

I killed her.
with 30/10/0/0/30 .full burst

in Necromancer

ReijKa.2350

Woooooo hooooooooooooooo after trying about 100 times i changed to full condition damage and just kited him round the room and was so much easy, with power necromancer i just couldnt kill him, but condition damage just killed him and i just played relax….

JUST KEEP ON AND YOU CAN DO IT

ReijKa – Necromancer
The Yakslappars [YaK]
Gandara

in Necromancer

Andele.1306

Woooooo hooooooooooooooo after trying about 100 times i changed to full condition damage and just kited him round the room and was so much easy, with power necromancer i just couldnt kill him, but condition damage just killed him and i just played relax….

JUST KEEP ON AND YOU CAN DO IT

Her, the necro final boss is a she…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Targuil.3741

Targuil.3741

Did the additional achievement (throw 8 shards) with necro too.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
I think I should remove this quote given the recent developement.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bellamy.9860

Bellamy.9860

Some tips for power necs: make it through p1 with good health and its pretty much a given win.
Why? Because then you can pop lich and have 30s of stability(so you can ignore orbs), can circle kite her in the middle of the room so you have to walk less to get out of the gtaoe and also lich auto shoots behind you, so you don’t even have to face her.
It is pretty doable with power nec, once you learned how to do p1.
Also get 30 in spite for close to death

in Necromancer

Posted by: chewienl.9804

chewienl.9804

i tried and tried, and eventually kept on trying but i give it up :P

cant get past first phase. the camera is annoying me and i lack the strafing skills for it
what did disturb me the most is getting hit for 133k shadowfall, which i guess is the stuff falling every few seconds, when im not even close to it a few times.

i made it once past the first phase but that was in a bugged run where i was with another player and his/her subject 7 boss at the same time :P

in Necromancer

Posted by: jazix.9541

jazix.9541

I just finished the gauntlet undefeated on my condition-mancer using Rare Veggie Pizza for the tier 3 fights. Forgot to swap out Epidemic for power signet for Liadri and still won. I got lucky on an orb pull that pulled me to a safe zone during phase 2. Other than that, it wasn’t that bad. I just kept moving, used Consume Conditions or Deathly Swarm to get rid of the cripple, and dotted her up.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

I did this and I’ll also be first to say this has nothing to do with any imaginary skill. Its luck pure and simple. Did it for a friend on his guardian in 1 go… watched a warrior go in and stay full freaking hp and leave with ~25 seconds of swiftness left… really?

No this is an insult and nothing else. A spit on this class that lacks any utility that helps every other class do this. I don’t care if your a ranger you still have leaps and a galore of swiftness and stability.

There’s a video of a warrior doing it before phase two even starts activating properly. Yeah, it’s broken. Unfortunately that goes for the vast majority of the content in this game and they just don’t seem to care.

I was hoping that the gauntlet would showcase their growth and renew my hope when it comes to PvE. Needless to say those hopes were thoroughly crushed.

in Necromancer

HiSaZuL.2843

There’s a video of a warrior doing it before phase two even starts activating properly. Yeah, it’s broken. Unfortunately that goes for the vast majority of the content in this game and they just don’t seem to care.

I was hoping that the gauntlet would showcase their growth and renew my hope when it comes to PvE. Needless to say those hopes were thoroughly crushed.

Pax tournament that less then probably 1% of playerbase cares about > LIVING story.

I’m still by this day confused whats so living about their 2 week temporary content that has no more then 2-3 hours worth of actual gameplay involved. Two weeks later the only thing their “living story” changed is that it added a few skins.

And yet we are fed this level of bottom of the barrel content.

in Necromancer

Posted by: souless.1935

souless.1935

Completed as a power necro few days ago with Axe/horn….bip, spectral walk and lich were key with deathshround really supportive and dodge food.

phase 2 tactic involved cripping her with axe 3 on start of p2 (or daze her with horn), hit bip, hit spectral walk hit lich….lich gives you stability, spectral gives you speed and ds on hit. pound the hell out of her with lich mid circle moving in the direction of the safe spot. That should really drop her a lot. If you run out crip her again, remember you have daze as a utility in the tight spot to lock her, ds to support your health and pound her with 1. You can also just ds her to death at that point. At this point it just becomes awareness of where you are in the circles, when to dodge and maintaining distance.

All in all i still think the balance is extremely off here for necros and it wasn’t tested.

Ehmry Bay! Commander – Onyxguard
GW1/GW2 Beta player

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

Fairly easy with a necro (condi for me) as long as you know the pattern etc.
All you need is a ranged weapon, some condi removal for phase 2 and kite/burst her down. Every class can and has done it.