Posted by: MashMash.1645

MashMash.1645

Indeed. 123456789

Pre-Ordered HoT | Recently started to get what I paid for – may spend $$$

Lich Form changes are horrible

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

Lich form was/is a horrible skill… What they changed is just a bad patch to an issue that they had overlooked, however it seem they intend to keep the issues that they intend (like horrible skin/ bad design of transform skills… etc.)

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

At this point they should just put Lich form in the bin, like they did with Guardian Tomes, and make it into something useful. And when i say useful, I mean more “Feel My Wrath” than Signet of Courage.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in Necromancer

Posted by: afrocrusade.4253

afrocrusade.4253

Lich form was/is a horrible skill… What they changed is just a bad patch to an issue that they had overlooked, however it seem they intend to keep the issues that they intend (like horrible skin/ bad design of transform skills… etc.)

Yes but Mark of Horror didn’t need to get trashcanned, considering it was necros major damage source.

in Necromancer

Posted by: MeinUguu.8256

MeinUguu.8256

Lich Form doesn’t even feel like an Elite ability, honestly. It’s obscenely short-lived, not particularly grand while it lasts, and then goes on cool-down for a year and a half. I’ve had base utilities that have had more impact.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

At this point they should just put Lich form in the bin, like they did with Guardian Tomes, and make it into something useful. And when i say useful, I mean more “Feel My Wrath” than Signet of Courage.

Yeah, give me https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Grim_Specter as an elite spectral. Honestly its the only skill on lichform that is still good.

in Necromancer

Posted by: MeinUguu.8256

MeinUguu.8256

Oooh, yes. I like that.

in Necromancer

Posted by: BloodyPanda.6789

BloodyPanda.6789

You guys, Lich form is still the best skill for necro… due to all other so call “elite skill” is more useless…

in Necromancer

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

Yes but Mark of Horror didn’t need to get trashcanned, considering it was necros ONLY major damage source.

corrected it.

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Riot Inducer.8964

Riot Inducer.8964

Ok I’ve been away for a while, can someone fill me in on why Mark of Horror was such a big damage source for condi necros? I can’t imagine it was the bleeds from the horrors themselves? Is it just that the death nova x5 would happen pretty fast for condi necros who didn’t have other minion buffing traits?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

Ok I’ve been away for a while, can someone fill me in on why Mark of Horror was such a big damage source for condi necros? I can’t imagine it was the bleeds from the horrors themselves? Is it just that the death nova x5 would happen pretty fast for condi necros who didn’t have other minion buffing traits?

Actually it was the bleed from the horrors itself. With a healer you could stack quite a number of those rats. The base bleed is 5 sec long and is applied roghly ever 4 sec. It may not seem much but with a whole army of rats it actually is

in Necromancer

Posted by: Riot Inducer.8964

Riot Inducer.8964

Actually it was the bleed from the horrors itself. With a healer you could stack quite a number of those rats. The base bleed is 5 sec long and is applied roghly ever 4 sec. It may not seem much but with a whole army of rats it actually is

Oh weird. I guess that’s a raid thing then? I’m just not used to people have this strong of opinions about PvE metas. o.O

in Necromancer

Posted by: ZDragon.3046

ZDragon.3046

I would still like an elite signet that works like a guild wars 1 skill where it strips all boons from foes and leaves a effect on them for maybe 10 seconds.
During that time any new boons that are applied will cause massive damage to the marked target or maybe be automatically converted to conditions. Maybe both to help supplement condition and power builds. While this does not help the pve world its just an idea for something useful

Wells need a boost I would like if they could remain snapped to the the current target when placed so people or at least the one you specifically want to target can just walk out of it. They have proven that they can make moving aoe fields at this point why is this not being done.

MAKE PLAUGE GOOD
I feel like plague would even be better if it locked onto one person pulsing bleed posion weakness cripple etc on the person for a set duration. ITS CALLED PLAUGE!!!
If that person stepped near another person then the aoe jumpes on to them too and now they can both start effecting each other as long as they remain close to each other
Think of it like a plague you aoe you put on the person but jumps around like epidemic if they overlap another character

This classes skills sets could be soooo much more interesting and lich form was just another comp out imo its always felt that way. Golem is just another match to complete the minion set, Chilled to the bone is a decent elite but I do wish it worked more like Ice bow 5 did where you cant just break stun it for free. It could be so much punishing for landing it on people. you would think something like that would be a big game changer in team fights or against monsters with break bars.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Oh weird. I guess that’s a raid thing then? I’m just not used to people have this strong of opinions about PvE metas. o.O

Its a raid and T4 fractal opinion. Also minions used their masters condi damage/duration. So it was 1 stack of bleed per minion for 10s every 3.5s. So 5 minions from Mark of Horror + those created from Death Nova.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

a disease like effect from gw1 would be fun. especially on plague.
A debuff that applies bleed/poison, and spreads to additional enemies if they get nearby.
& can’t apply to someone who already has the debuff ( doesn’t reset timer to 10s..)

Balance condition stacks/duration & pulse time and radii to suit.

That’d be pretty awesome

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment