Lich nerfed? In what way?

in Necromancer

Posted by: kyubi.3620

kyubi.3620

Ok so I run power necro yesterday. Score 4k hits with lich in spvp

Run power necro today runs 7k lich crit and 2 shot peoples.

Either everyone around me gone so glassy they get obliterated as if I had a Interplanatery cannon or lich damage scaling got uped so heavily to compensate the loss of strength scaling that now its like constant 25 might mode.

Crystal Desert, The Darknest Community P.E.T.A.
BM: I want to present you my lovely jingle bear mia
If pet had voices: Mommy, I did it! :3

in Necromancer

Posted by: Narkodx.1472

Narkodx.1472

It wasn’t really “nerfed” Lich used to previously increase your stats power/precision giving you insane scaling on Chill of Death and Air/Fire runes – The base dmg of the skills was increased to compensate so it essentially does the same amount of dmg as before

in Necromancer

kyubi.3620

It wasn’t really “nerfed” Lich used to previously increase your stats power/precision giving you insane scaling on Chill of Death and Air/Fire runes – The base dmg of the skills was increased to compensate so it essentially does the same amount of dmg as before

because doing 7k auto attack in spvp is the ‘’same damage as before?’’ Well not that I mind wrecking people.

in Necromancer

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

Baiting is not fun, but I’ll bite:

It’s duration – Reading is OP…

I hope next time they’ll do something interesting with Lich… like making it less of a spammy Elite…

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

in Necromancer

Posted by: Narkodx.1472

Narkodx.1472

•This transform no longer increases power levels exponentially. The damage of skills in this transform has been adjusted to compensate.

What this means is “doing the same damage as before”

Tell us what you really mean though – Lich is OP right?

in Necromancer

kyubi.3620

’’shrug’’ nah I just actualy noticed it dealth about twice the damage as before but I might be wrong.

in Necromancer

Posted by: lorndarken.3702

lorndarken.3702

use to be 30 seconds 10 seconds was taken away from it and i find that as a nerf

in Necromancer

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

’’shrug’’ nah I just actualy noticed it dealth about twice the damage as before but I might be wrong.

You are wrong

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

in Necromancer

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

You lost 10 seconds and you lost your easy crits on builds that didn’t spec precision.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

You lost 10 seconds and you lost your easy crits on builds that didn’t spec precision.

Lich Form still gives the same Precision boost.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kahrgan.7401

Kahrgan.7401

The differences are in the scaling of non-lich dmg. Before I could go into a team of 4-5 enemies in spvp, place down my two damaging wells while having locus swarm up, pop into lich form then spam 1, and wipe their whole team 100-downed-dead in a couple seconds.

Lich form 1 is really powerful atm, but 100% avoidable with terrain, dodging, projectile blocks/reflects, but there is no lich bombing anymore.

If people are getting wrecked by lich, its a l2p issue.

Don’t call anyone out on their BS, that’s an infraction and a deleted post. —Anet.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

It felt like a very slight damage increase, but otherwise there’s no real change.
30 seconds is a bit of an overkill really, it’s the first crucial few seconds with Lich that really matters – downing the squishy or bunker with no CDs and cleaving the absolute kitten out of the ressers and the downed.
And there are so many counters to Lich – Steal, pure focussed damage, projectile reflects (2-shotting themselves)…
Adding to that, you basically have to build a team around the power necro to protect it so it can pump out its ridiculous damage without seeing the floor every 10 seconds, even with good positioning.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty