Life siphoning question.

Life siphoning question.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zuer.2814

Zuer.2814

I’m at work right now otherwise I’d just check for myself, but has there been any improvements to the life siphon trains in the vitality trait line at all. I honestly havnt been paying attention to the necro sections of patch notes. I want to get back into my necro and its been a while. I’ve been playing my engi and thief.

Zuer
Maguuma
[AON]

Life siphoning question.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Not yet, next week is the next big balance patch though.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Life siphoning question.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Not yet, next week is the next big balance patch though.

And the devs have admitted that our siphoning is just bad, so it’s a reasonable assumption it will be buffed.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Life siphoning question.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vex.7486

Vex.7486

Fingers crossed for siphoning buff

Life siphoning question.

in Necromancer

Posted by: displacedTitan.6897

displacedTitan.6897

When are we taking bets on our level of disappointment with the “balance patch”?

Life siphoning question.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

I don’t expect them to change tons with the patch, so it is unlikely I will be disappointed since I don’t actually anticipate much. I will be disappointed if the trait changes aren’t in the right direction though.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Life siphoning question.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

I just want base mark size to be bigger… period…. I would not complain if they would do that, as it would open up so many build options that are closed because I am forced to put 10 points in the tree I hate more than any other tree because of its minors.

Life siphoning question.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Loyo.8526

Loyo.8526

I just want base mark size to be bigger… period…. I would not complain if they would do that, as it would open up so many build options that are closed because I am forced to put 10 points in the tree I hate more than any other tree because of its minors.

Amen to this. I recently switched back to using staff after really getting annoyed by Axe, but the 10 in Death Magic all the time is harsh.

Khloe Deschanel – Human Necromancer/ Ami Ginju – Human Ranger [DOLO] -SBI
I stream sometimes: http://www.twitch.tv/kidtofu/
“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum”

Life siphoning question.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bweaty.9187

Bweaty.9187

The dev’s just said it was totally useless, not that they were going to fix it.
They did say they would look into fixing the annoyance of others wasting heals on us if we were DShrouded.
So my guess at the fix was to stop necro’s getting any heals, and in 6months doing a fix of adding ‘excluding nero’ on heal tooltips. ;-P