Looking for a dungeon build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ikaros.5730

Ikaros.5730

Its been awhile since iv played my necro and I’m looking for a good build that isn’t minion or condi based, and suggestions or advice would be helpfull.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stubie.5834

Stubie.5834

I run a power/support/wells build atm. 30/10/0/30/0. I use dagger/wh and staff only when I must. This build has good DMG and high survivability for being melee because your wells do DMG and pulse regen. If you’re not looking for a condition build then this might be right up your ally.

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Dungeons are about dps and whatever utility your class can bring. Necro doesnt have anything special so you focus mostly on dps and just take certain utility skills for certain situations. For dps you want a power build.

My build (see signature) is the standard dungeon build you would run on a necro if you are fairly serious about running dungeons relatively efficiently/smoothly. The other option is the 30/10/0/0/30 DS build. It can be fun but its not as reliable or as much dps but is fairly decent in pugs. However my build is best in organised groups and perfectly fine in pugs. Swap a weapon set to ranged if you arent completely comfortable staying melee all the time. And you can take energy sigils in your offhands (required for fights like lupi melee).

(edited by spoj.9672)