Looking to make my Necro look bad kitten

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rockmontage.1603

Rockmontage.1603

Hey,

I am wondering what the best looking gear is to make my necro look either super evil or super good. Or even just super!!! Also, wondering what the best gear for a necro is stats wise aswell. Im building mine up, but struggling as its completely different form my guardian and thief.

I appreciate your comments and You will see me rolling, they will be hating, in my new necro gear

in Necromancer

Posted by: Teknomancer.8475

Teknomancer.8475

Montage,

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/necromancer/Lets-see-your-Necromancers/first

In this forum at the very top is this thread with pictures other players have posted of their necros. Some have even gone the extra step and listed out what gear they are wearing.

Beyond that you can also use http://www.gw2armorgallery.com/ to see all of the light armors available to your race in game.

Happy Friday!!
Madame Moorshade Teknomancer.

in Necromancer

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

Here’s also an interesting thread
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/necromancer/The-Necroiest-Necromancer-D/

Btw if you want to see how an armor looks on your character you can always go to your pvp locker in the mists and preview everything.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Yeah, I just go into the mists and try stuff on. It isn’t everything (especially weapons wise, pls Anet, include some of the really cool weapons), but its pretty good.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: DarnDevil IV.2143

DarnDevil IV.2143

Arah armorset and Dry Bones (Shadow Armor in pve) are probably the most necromancer like sets

best stats atm (depending on your build)

carrion, rabid, soldier, knight, berserker and valkyrie

go pure (I don’t recommend going for pure valkyrie tough) or mix and match according to what you need

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

Get a Tier 3 sylvari cultural, dye it white and get bifrost, how I roll.

But if you want the classic necro (boring :P) look, you can get some CoF, TA, Arah and even CoE pieces mixed, go to the dungeon vendors in LA and try to mix them a bit. I used to run something similar near release. For weapons I would say Deathwish and Final Rest and maybe Modniirs Quarterstaff (the low level karma weapon) and other weapons – Eye of Rodgort (scepter), Malefacterym (dagger) and others I cant remember for now.

For stats go with knights/berserker/cavalier mix for power and Rabid for condi.

in Necromancer

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Do this I think I look rather bad kitten .

Attachments:

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rockmontage.1603

Rockmontage.1603

Hahaha. Thanks for your help. Especially that webpage with them. I look forward to being bad kitten as!