Lvl 11 necro vs lvl 80s (solo WvW)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Xeloren.1682

Xeloren.1682

I don’t know necro, so this video was a bit harder to make, but everyone said condition necro is OP now, so i tried it with an upleveled character against lvl80s, you can watch the best fights here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZHmO4Pb9Bc

As a result i can say that, on this low level it’s easier to roam and fight with ranger, mesmer or engi, but it’s viable with necro aswell. Couldn’t do it with thief though.

Xeloren [TUP]

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cempa.5619

Cempa.5619

I see you getting hit but your HP hardly moves…errr whats up?

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheStarflyer.9641

TheStarflyer.9641

That hes getting 115-120 ticks on his bleeds when you need about 1600 condi damage for that… sorry but impossible….

The Miasma-Human Necromancer
play pvp with me

in Necromancer

Posted by: joshisanonymous.5270

joshisanonymous.5270

I like that you didn’t even have Life Transfer unlocked yet in one of the fights.

It seems like the people you fought were also just incredibly bad. You made plenty of mistakes yet many of them barely put a dent in your health. I guess that’s to be expected but when I watched your ranger video I didn’t get that feeling.

in Necromancer

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

That hes getting 115-120 ticks on his bleeds when you need about 1600 condi damage for that… sorry but impossible….

I was wondering this as well….I may not have 100% max gear yet but im still pretty decked out in terms of condition and my bleeds only tick for 97 granted they spew out of the target.

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

in Necromancer

Posted by: joshisanonymous.5270

joshisanonymous.5270

Yeah I thought those ticks were surprisingly high, too. Clearly, it’s not impossible, though.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cempa.5619

Cempa.5619

Guys even if you accept the 115-120 ticks did no one else notice his HP hardly dropping even when he faced tanked the other guy?

Hax?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

I do this on the engineer im leveling beat most average level 80s.

Alot of people dont know this but if your upleveled with gear that exactly matches your level. For example level 30 with all level 30 gear your stats will be greater then level 80s, and in food and it gets stupid. Once you start to outlevel your gear you actually lose stats at a dramatic pace making you weaker even as you gain levels.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

(edited by Xom.9264)

in Necromancer

Xeloren.1682

Lol, no hax, this video would be pointless with hacks. I’m not sure which fight you talking about tho, but on this low level my armor cant be high, so i need to evade as much dmg as i can, so without good movement i’m dead… And i was dead many times when i faced good opponents with high dmg, who could hit me.

My condition dmg was about 1500-1600, so yeah, it’s possible if most of the gear gives +condi dmg. That’s why i think upscaling is a bit OP, cause 1600 condi dmg for a lvl11 is crazy. Tho the other stats were poor, you can see them, the armor was only 2200.

Xeloren [TUP]

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

@xeloren:
:D so, new tactic… To post videos with all professions and then delete the Mesmer one, so we can get IC back to 5 points in illusions. LOL

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

This is one of those odd scaling things that happens at the low levels in condi builds. You get tons of HP from the upleveling process, and you can get tons of condition damage as well. No other stats, but as a condition necro, or condition ranger, or condition mesmer, you really don’t need any other stats.

That being said, if I ever lost to an uplevel like that I would delete my account, in all seriousness. This is a shameful testament to how few people run adequate condition removal in WvW, and part of the reason why no fights are even remotely interesting there unless you are outmatched at least 2 to 1, especially in groups.

in Necromancer

Xeloren.1682

@xeloren:
:D so, new tactic… To post videos with all professions and then delete the Mesmer one, so we can get IC back to 5 points in illusions. LOL

Haha, good plan
The only problem is, i couldn’t do it with a condition thief, as they rely more on traits than other classes, and i’m not sure i can do it with ele.

Xeloren [TUP]