Make Corrosive Cloud more Visable

in Necromancer

Posted by: Xanthia.7209

Xanthia.7209

I was hoping if something can be done about the visuals for the necromancer’s utility skill Corrosive Poison Cloud so that it can be more easily seen during large fights. Against all the super-flashy-exploding particle effects, the ability is practically invisible as the simple light green outline just blends in with all the other aoes being put down. This can become very problematic in fights where you would want to coordinate with the rest of your party in order to spread out your reflects/absorbs so that they do not overlap with each other.

Take Slothasor’s fight for example. If a guardian puts down Wall of Reflect or a mesmer uses Feedback, it is very easy to recognize them among all the chaos. But God help me, trying to spot Corrosive Poison Cloud against that mess is practically impossible. It’s a tiny green outline…against a puke green floor. I am not color blind but geeeze-you couldn’t pick another color? I get it, green=poison in this universe, but in this case it works very poorly.

My suggestion-go the lazy route and just turn it into a green Feedback. At least then the “dome” shape will be easier to spot and more visually accurate to the area that the skill covers.

My first mistake: Posting about bugs in the bug forum section. My second mistake: Expecting help.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rirgul.5302

Rirgul.5302

It’s the Dark and Poison clouds! They’re just so hard to see and wells are the same. There needs to be some sort of highlight on them.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

I agree the profession’s circles can be difficult to find.