Medic necromancer (annoying the zerg)

in Necromancer

Posted by: barti.7685

barti.7685

Since i’m a bit tired of the buggy way necromancers are atm and i still needed 45k glory to get to rank 40 i decided to try to make a build that gives me the greatest pleasure in spvp and that is to annoy the zerg to no end.

But how to annoy the zerg you ask ?.. well the best way to annoy the zerg is to deny them their zerg kills. It was hit and miss for a bit but i found out that a necromancer can be a pretty good resser of people and that and healing is what this build does best. it’s also a pretty good atrition fighter with well of blood well of darkness that i switch out or spectral wall.

the main focus of this build is mark of revival doom and reapers mark and signet of the undeath all these things paired with runes of mercy makes for some really nice ressing.

the build is on the other side focused on healing with cleric amulet and 30 bloodmagic wich include ritual of life, life siphon, and well reduction time.

10 deathmagic for greater mark

and 30 soul reaping for stability spectral skills 20% off mark of revival and stability(altho soul reaping is bugged i still like my stability a lot for stomping and ressing when needed )

for skills i took signet of undeath, spectral walk, and i switch out the last skill for plague signet spectrall wall or well of darkness as elite i prefer lich form myself with lich form you can actually kill stuf + it gives you lasting stability when you go out of form plague form has its use tho but condition damage on this build is about 0 and cleric amulet gives power. and yes i know plague form can annoy the zerg too with blind spam :P

weapon dagger/warhorn,staff

warhorn + spectral walk is infinite swiftness as a medic you got to reach the wounded asap, the interupt can be nice too when you got a rogue stabbing your back or any oher class harassing you..

it’s not an easy build and it will require some dagger switching to get some kill counts for points but i like the build a lot the pleasure of denying 3+ people their zerg frag and the suprise from people who are downed and then 2 sec later there raised without anyone in sight is priceless

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fQAQNBmQDbESLcPUTajhPBIV45pHdT+4UPg/9zB;ToAgzUHZOSck9I3RyjWbMAZ3A

that’s the build

if any more interest i’ll get a video up showcasing the build in action.

(edited by barti.7685)

in Necromancer

Posted by: riotnrrrd.9582

riotnrrrd.9582

how squishy is it how many hp?

in Necromancer

Posted by: barti.7685

barti.7685

how squishy is it how many hp?

2745 armor just standing 3145 while ressing someone also 21.372 hp this might not be 30k hp but do consider your healing specced your regen will hit on you for 280 each tick this will get higher if you rack up some kills also your well of blood will initial heal you for 6463 with 641 ticks x10 if you re getting good in ressing you get a free well for a res has an internal cooldown tho i think its around 30 sec internal cooldown reapers mark got an internal coodown also but its not that noticable imo

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lionthrone.7805

Lionthrone.7805

Interesting. Thanks!