Minion Master Build Ranked PvP

in Necromancer

Posted by: arrownin.3128

arrownin.3128

I mostly just modded the metabattle build a bit, the build itself is pretty fun. Minion master seems to be about the same as it was before, I seem to have an easier time with conditions with it since the patch but maybe it’s just me. Hope you enjoy the video, be nice I’m still learning, just a student in the art of the Necro :P

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zin.6170

Zin.6170

The minions do a fairly good job of eating conditions, they just don’t deliver them very well.

They do eat them every 10 seconds, with the timer starting when they are summoned. It seems to be about a 1200 range you need to be from them and the timer is independent for each summon.

I just wish they got delivered better. At least they still explode and do decent damage.

in Necromancer

arrownin.3128

The minions do a fairly good job of eating conditions, they just don’t deliver them very well.

They do eat them every 10 seconds, with the timer starting when they are summoned. It seems to be about a 1200 range you need to be from them and the timer is independent for each summon.

I just wish they got delivered better. At least they still explode and do decent damage.

Yeah, I wish there was a better option besides death nova though.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

There is! The metabattle build isn’t quite as updated as I wish it was because I’ve been stupid busy recently, and I’m the primary one updating it. The build that was up there was basically my build, I need to update it with the other build that works right now which is death/blood/soul reaping, and you take unholy sanctuary instead of death nova, staff instead of axe/dagger. Soul Marks, VP, and FitG are taken from SR, it is a way more defensive build than the one on metabattle.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

arrownin.3128

There is! The metabattle build isn’t quite as updated as I wish it was because I’ve been stupid busy recently, and I’m the primary one updating it. The build that was up there was basically my build, I need to update it with the other build that works right now which is death/blood/soul reaping, and you take unholy sanctuary instead of death nova, staff instead of axe/dagger. Soul Marks, VP, and FitG are taken from SR, it is a way more defensive build than the one on metabattle.

Oh this is pretty exciting then! Do you have the full build that you could link for lurkers on the forum :0