Minion button for necro

Minion button for necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ficanek.4698

Ficanek.4698

Why can’t we have a button for taking minions ooc, same like ranger ? That HoT changes for minions are really great and i like going with minion master everywhere, but in dungeons ppl hate me for minions agro.

Minion button for necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

Why can’t we have a button for taking minions ooc, same like ranger ? That HoT changes for minions are really great and i like going with minion master everywhere, but in dungeons ppl hate me for minions agro.

Minions should no longer draw agro. They only attack what you attack I believe. If your running through an area you can easily despawn them before running through and ressumon them at the fight.

Also. Rangers have a bit more control over there pet because its a class mechanic. They don’t have the choice of taking it off. Also ranger pets have a full threat table attached to them. So they really can agro if there not controlled. (most rangers keep there pets on passive)

I agree necros getting some kind of agro management tool for there pets would be nice. But I fully understand why we don’t have them as well. Though I do think were going to need it eventually and I am hoping anet keeps the concept on the table.

Ghost Yak

Minion button for necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Balerios.3679

Balerios.3679

Disable your auto targeting . Problem solved . Minions attack only what u target

Minion button for necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

+1 Shadelang. I also think they could have an improvement like minions never aggro unless you enter combat or actively target and attack something, so you wouldn’t need to despawn them to run, and if they were hit it wouldn’t aggro you. But its unlikely we’ll get pet controls honestly, we already have a massive amount more control than we did in GW1, and Ranger has pet controls as their mechanic.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Minion button for necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ficanek.4698

Ficanek.4698

I see, you don’t understand me. I thought aggro of minions during the fight with boss. So some mechanic to tell our minions to stop attacking (similar to rangers Call back button). I know, that they attack only my target, but theres no way to call them back and this is annoying during some fights in FoTM e.g.

If you know some way to do this now ingame, just tell me, but i didn’t found it.

Minion button for necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Yes, we don’t have that because its the Ranger profession mechanic.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Minion button for necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cerbeius.7129

Cerbeius.7129

The only thing that bugs me a lot is when mobs attack one of my minions and then they all go into Combat. Sooo annoying.

Lady Cerba, Ascalonian Priestess of Grenth

- Piken Square, [REN][DKAL]