Minion self healing

Minion self healing

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rangerdeity.5847

Rangerdeity.5847

they should either have passive health regeneration at all times or heal quickly after leaving combat the same way players do. nothing is more stupid than having to kill off a minion just so you can get it back to full health

Minion self healing

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

They should definitely get HP back when you leave combat faster. There is no reason it shouldn’t happen at the same time that it happens for the Necromancer.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Minion self healing

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

did they fix the fotm bug?

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

Minion self healing

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

The Blood Fiend, Flesh Wurm and Bone Minions are the only minions that do not auto-heal outside of combat. All 3 are types that you can destroy and remake, however I do agree it would be nice if they also autohealed like other minions. (Although since the Wurm is immobile you pretty much do have to destroy it every time.)

Minion self healing

in Necromancer

Rangerdeity.5847

The Blood Fiend, Flesh Wurm and Bone Minions are the only minions that do not auto-heal outside of combat. All 3 are types that you can destroy and remake, however I do agree it would be nice if they also autohealed like other minions. (Although since the Wurm is immobile you pretty much do have to destroy it every time.)

i would have to check but im pretty sure goly is the only one that actually does since i remember seeing my shadow running around at 75% health the other day

Minion self healing

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vizardlorde.8243

Vizardlorde.8243

did they fix the fotm bug?

Nope still blows up all your minions if you get downed.

Minion self healing

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

i would have to check but im pretty sure goly is the only one that actually does since i remember seeing my shadow running around at 75% health the other day

Shadow fiend, bone fiend, and golem all regen, they are just ridiculously slow about it. Golem’s regen is a tad bit faster but none of them come remotely close to player health regen. Why they made the decision to do it that way is beyond me.

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

Minion self healing

in Necromancer

Rangerdeity.5847

Shadow fiend, bone fiend, and golem all regen, they are just ridiculously slow about it. Golem’s regen is a tad bit faster but none of them come remotely close to player health regen. Why they made the decision to do it that way is beyond me.

so instead of regen can we call it realistic healing instead?