Minon master post patch

Minon master post patch

in Necromancer

Posted by: Crazy Chris.9241

Crazy Chris.9241

It seems that mm got a lot more viable after the patch with out of combat regen being added and what seems to be more responsive AI. I only played around with it for a few mins is spvp and was wondering if anyone would like to share their experiences in pve, wvw, tpvp, etc.

Minon master post patch

in Necromancer

Posted by: Faolchu.1629

Faolchu.1629

Regen definitely helps but the Ai improvement unfortunately is all in your head.

They are still pretty dumb zombies which will sit there dumbfounded while you’re being hammered on random occasions.

“Significant ranger improvements coming in the next patch. "-Jon Peters, Nov. 2012…

Minon master post patch

in Necromancer

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

They still get clobbered by anything with attrition and the slightest amount of AOE. Aoe will wreck MM if you end up with no pets for any extended period of time, you will drop so fast. (You essentially are a traitless necro, minus stats)

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

Minon master post patch

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Full MMs are still bad in PvP (although buffed a little), bad in WvW, and okay in PvE (although not great for dungeons). Varying degrees of hybrid MMs can be made to make minions actually viable in PvP (using either conditions or power to make you a legitimate threat), and while these buffs aren’t enough to make people MM now, they are still small buffs to it.

To my knowledge, AI hasn’t improved any in responsiveness, but Death Nova’s damage, ooc regen, and LF on the larger minions dying were all nice buffs, along with the other things that indirectly buff MMs.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build