My Condinecro build

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ikihiki.2316

Ikihiki.2316

This build is result of my trial and error condinecro build. Now i don’t know (and quite frankly don’t give a rat’s kitten if this is anyway near metabuild or not.

It can solo champions and manages quite well with 1v1 and even 1v2 situations.

You can find my build video on:

In a nutshell:

Scepter / dagger + staff
Carrion stats to all
Rune of nightmare
sigil of bursting & malice

Healing:
“Your Soul is mine!”

Elite:
“Chilled To The Bone”

utilities:

“Rise!”
“Suffer!”
Signet of spite

Specialization is Soul reaping – curses – Reaper

If you have feedback, please tell, i’d love to hear about it

Go big or go home

Im on fire in Ring of Fire

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

I like the video and your build.

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Posted by: misterman.1530

misterman.1530

In this forum, you say your healing skill is “Your Soul is Mine” but the video shows Consume Conditions?

EDIT: Nevermind. You mention this later on

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Ikihiki.2316

In this forum, you say your healing skill is “Your Soul is Mine” but the video shows Consume Conditions?

EDIT: Nevermind. You mention this later on

Good point. I tend to change it occasionally, if i feel like i can’t get rid of my conditions, i change it to consume conditions. Mostly in PvP, since there’s all kinds of condibuilds.

Go big or go home

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Ikihiki.2316

I like the video and your build.

Thank you!

Go big or go home

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

The build looks good to me, though I am not an expert. Nice job.

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Boozsha.9423

Boozsha.9423

How do you deal with warriors? And heavy stuns?

I’m handling most 1v1’s, but Warriors can be a pain.

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Ikihiki.2316

Warriors are pain. This is probably not the most ideal 1v1 build, but it can manage 1v1’s and warriors too.

I have had good results against warriors by starting with the rotation showed in video. First the signet, then reapers mark and chillblains while they are feared.

They gap close, since most warriors are melee builds. That’s when i apply chilled to the bone, and shout utilities.

Nightmare rune is really good protection, since they cause fear with 50% if stunned / cc’d etc, so you have time to cast more condidamage.

Other option is to cast staffs aoe skills at your location, to create little protective field.

Good situational awareness and use of LOS is also critical, when fighting against condicleansing berserker.

Go big or go home

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Boozsha.9423

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll keep at it.

I’ve had the most success with this build than any of the others, thanks for posting it.

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

Warriors in the current patch are near invincible if you don’t negate their primal bursts.
With adrenal health trait, they just heal and heal and heal if you let them land it on you.

Reapers can negate them in three ways.

1) dodge (unless you have energy sigils, you mostly have only 2-3 dodges in a fight)
save your dodge, not for their stuns or damage skills, but for their primal bursts. dodge these and you have a decent chance of winning.
Most warriors combo it with a stun, so prepare to breakstun followed by dodge.

2) blind
mostly useless against good warriors who go immune condi with their stance or healing signet. but it is a probable tool we could try and use.

3) aggressive controlling
hard to pull off against a good warrior, but basically you need to corrupt their immunity, stability, and control them with fears/hard ccs/poison

Do all the above and the fight will be more even. Don’t even try fighting berserkers this patch with power reapers…no chance T_T
My terror-reaper can still put up a decent fight though against good ones.

Terror-Reaper Fear Build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNAW7Ync0Al3gd2A+2A0bilgBj6KsF+VxFxlYUMKpFAiAA-TFyXwA/fAADV/pmSw5HBAA7PYS3A9LCQBlfAA-w

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Boozsha.9423

Warriors in the current patch are near invincible if you don’t negate their primal bursts.
With adrenal health trait, they just heal and heal and heal if you let them land it on you.

Reapers can negate them in three ways.

1) dodge (unless you have energy sigils, you mostly have only 2-3 dodges in a fight)
save your dodge, not for their stuns or damage skills, but for their primal bursts. dodge these and you have a decent chance of winning.
Most warriors combo it with a stun, so prepare to breakstun followed by dodge.

2) blind
mostly useless against good warriors who go immune condi with their stance or healing signet. but it is a probable tool we could try and use.

3) aggressive controlling
hard to pull off against a good warrior, but basically you need to corrupt their immunity, stability, and control them with fears/hard ccs/poison

Do all the above and the fight will be more even. Don’t even try fighting berserkers this patch with power reapers…no chance T_T
My terror-reaper can still put up a decent fight though against good ones.

Terror-Reaper Fear Build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNAW7Ync0Al3gd2A+2A0bilgBj6KsF+VxFxlYUMKpFAiAA-TFyXwA/fAADV/pmSw5HBAA7PYS3A9LCQBlfAA-w

Thanks for the great feedback.

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Ikihiki.2316

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll keep at it.

I’ve had the most success with this build than any of the others, thanks for posting it.

I’m really glad to hear that!

Go big or go home

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jskiirawr.2473

Jskiirawr.2473

I’ve seen better

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

I don’t get why you choose carrion stats for a condi build.

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Ikihiki.2316

I don’t get why you choose carrion stats for a condi build.

Why not?

There’s not much good alternative choices imho. Carrion’s vitality gives a little more defense and i still get some power to the punch.

But what would you use?

Go big or go home

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mitch.4781

Mitch.4781

Personally, I would ditch sig of spite for corrupt boon. Warriors, ele’s, guards and rev much more susceptible then. There’s a reason the corruptomancer is the meta build for pvp this season.

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mitch.4781

Mitch.4781

“I don’t get why you choose carrion stats for a condi build”

um, maybe because it is the META condi stat in pvp?

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Ikihiki.2316

Personally, I would ditch sig of spite for corrupt boon. Warriors, ele’s, guards and rev much more susceptible then. There’s a reason the corruptomancer is the meta build for pvp this season.

Hmm, i guess that’s good alternative, just not a big fan of corruptions. Maybe my play style is bit too aggressive and too much of a head-on to battle for them to be effective for me.

Go big or go home

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Reknarok.7582

Reknarok.7582

wanderers amulet is better, especially if you’re running dagger oh (tho why idk, no of gen)

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Ikihiki.2316

wanderers amulet is better, especially if you’re running dagger oh (tho why idk, no of gen)

Viper is really good too, but most of my builds are based on easy access, without need of farming / grinding or crafting.

Just pure, shiny gold.

Go big or go home

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Posted by: bearshaman.3421

bearshaman.3421

Except it’s not a pvp build. He’s using runes. clear indication that it’s a pve build.

Not that I have a problem with carrion stats. I do think necro benefits more from rapid stats, since plague sending procs off of crits.

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Reknarok.7582

Reknarok.7582

Except it’s not a pvp build. He’s using runes. clear indication that it’s a pve build.

Not that I have a problem with carrion stats. I do think necro benefits more from rapid stats, since plague sending procs off of crits.

runes are used in pvp…

also op has said it’s good for 1v1 and 1v2

its a pvp build

if it’s pve build you don’t use defensive stats cause shroud is a thing

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Ikihiki.2316

This build is viable in pvp too, as you can see on video.

Go big or go home

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Obtena.7952

OK, so my original question stands … Why Carrion gear for condition build … in PVE? Are you using some other gear for PVE?

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Ikihiki.2316

OK, so my original question stands … Why Carrion gear for condition build … in PVE? Are you using some other gear for PVE?

For extra vitality, so i can solo things and i don’t necessarily need to use utility slots for defensive options.

With extra vitality, i’m advantaging more with tuning crystals, that gives condidamage bonus based on my vitality.

And lastly, i said i don’t care if this is meta or not, this is result of my trial and error.

Go big or go home

My Condinecro build

in Necromancer

Obtena.7952

I’m not arguing if it’s meta or not;. the whole build isn’t meta. I’m just asking you why you chose Carrion. You indicate you need the vitality. Personally, I would choose Sinister