My "Hybrid" Build

My "Hybrid" Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Simeonus.9237

Simeonus.9237

What do you think about this build? I really like Dagger and Warhorn + Staff combo but hate using conditions w/o condition damage(ikr it’s stupid). How good/bad is it for WvW(zerg) or PvE(fractals, since open world everything is viable) Well hope you can give me some advice

My "Hybrid" Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: misterman.1530

misterman.1530

Well, you are loading up on Reaper traits that increase the damage of chill, and daggers don’t do chill. As well, you have condition runes on your armor, and daggers/warhorns do little condition damage.

If you are going for a Condi-mancer – or some sort of Hybrid, you might want to look at scepter/focus and staff or even GS and Staff.

In your Reaper trait line you have the first two traits dependent on Critical hits to work. Based on your Crit chance (~40%) this means these two will only proc 4 times out of ten hits. Not too bad, but you might want to increase your crit chance.

I like running Signet of Spite with 2 shouts. Take the Reaper trait: Augury of Death (or Relentless Pursuit in WvW – situation depending).

Ultimately, it’s up to you. What works for you might not work for others.

Personally, I load up on Vitality gear (depending on buffs, I can get up to 35K health).

My "Hybrid" Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rirgul.5302

Rirgul.5302

Nemesis just released a video for a hybrid build (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oXIfsUlhmI) which seems to be pretty solid. I’m not saying copy it but if you watch the whole thing and listen to the reasoning behind the choices you’ll be able to make a more in-depth decision about how you can alter your build.

For example, if you don’t want to ues toxic focusing crystals because they cost 60s+ then add more vipers gear, or a mallice sigil. Just keep tweaking until it’s something you’re happy with and want to play, what keeps the strong dps.

I see your build is very power based, but the condition drop off vs other builds is very high – you won’t be doing much condi damage at all.

Aim to get Blood is power to around 13-15k Bleed and Well of Suffering to 3.5k, that is a strong balance.

Good Luck!