My Thoughts On The Changes

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

I really like some of the changes they made but some were not what I had expected for example consume conditions being increased to 30 seconds. It seems as if they want us to take the master of corruption and plague sending. I think they are forcing a lot of builds on people haha.

Really glad they got rid of deathly invigoration as a grandmaster.

Blood is power is better.

The focus range increase to 1200 through me off because how do you expect us to land focus #4 when it gets obstructed by literally everything?

If signet of vampirism passive doesnt heal through deathshroud ill be a little upset.

I like that they reduced the cooldown of plague signet to 30 seconds as well as signet of the locust.

Unholy feast is going to be fun to say the least!

Spite traitline has ridiculously good Grandmasters.

A lot of solid changes, and blood magic is well…..only time will tell how effective necro rez botting will be lol.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

(edited by Jelzouki.4128)

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Too many nerfs.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

Since I took a couple steps back and reevaluated my builds, I’m in the same boat. PvE wise we were in fact given a bit of a buff with blood is power, and the new transfusion I think will be a lot of fun to play with in WvW. Even though it says partial, I wonder what that means. Does it mean that if I heal them all the way they will be revived? If so, Yay! Medic necro! Nurse, get me my bone saw!

I found I can get 75% base condition duration for everything except fear and bleeding, which I can get bleed to 95% and fear to 100% so my WvW terrormancer and PvE conditionmancer are going to be just fine. And both even got some nice buffs with the new system, so overall yay there.

Not too big on the CC changes though, that’s my biggest downer, time will tell how this will affect it.

Love the new axe trait, since it reads like I don’t even need axe anymore, love the new healing through DS. I can’t wait to try the new GM trait that gives toughness and reduces condition damage, that should be fun to play with. People who were expecting a lot of stuff like blast finishers and big group support I think we’re a bit disappointed but I never expected such things. We’re not designed to be mobile or be buff wonders, so it’s never going to happen. But i do like the unique form of support we can give with vampire presence and transfusion.

Overall I say, 2 steps forward one step back, oh also don’t like the mark of blood nerf, I mean really? Eh I’ll live I guess. Now we just need to hope the fix or compensate for the mobility changes. Which can someone link the post where they said it did seem like they screwed reaper’s over?

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.