My powernecro

My powernecro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Banshee.8234

Banshee.8234

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRAQNAndWjc00Sb1N22whbiahC66MAmho6Aqnj2oaB-TBCBABYpMCgTBgHPBAa2fIP9Bap0pS1fOTJYAAEgb2mt5NDM0hO0hO0h2QH6QH6QvZpAMTZE-e This is the build I want to use in both PvE and (with slight changes) in the future. Please, you pro-necro’s tell me if this is a decent build to run in Fractals, Dungeons, WvW, etc.

My powernecro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Highchu.3806

Highchu.3806

Looks like a Standard DS Crit build. It would work best in PvE dungeon/fractals and should do fine in WvW if you don’t mind being a glass cannon. The main changes I’d make being:

- Swap “Spectral Armor” for “Well of Corruption” when you don’t need it. Doesn’t seem worthwhile to bring Focused Rituals and only 1 well.

- Full Berserker trinkets for max dps. Necros are naturally tanky so you shouldn’t need Soldiers, but use it if you want in WvW.

- Use Rune of the Scholar/Strength instead of the Eagle. Scholar has better dps in organized groups and Strength for might stacking in pugs.

- [Optional] Swap a Sigil of Battle → Strength for additional Might stacking while in DS.