Near to Death Duration Reduction?

in Necromancer

Posted by: amiavamp.9785

amiavamp.9785

I happened to notice recently that, when using the Near to Death trait, the tooltip for Death Shroud reports it as having a 6 second cooldown. I could swear that it was 7 seconds before, but I can’t find anything in April’s patch notes about it. This applies to both PvE and SPvP.

And on the subject of unnoticed changes, Unyielding Blast now appears to inflict two stacks of vulnerability on one’s SELF as well as the target when using Life Blast underwater, which effectively doubles the vulnerability stacks on the target to 4 per shot since Life Blast transfers a condition underwater. However, it also prevents any other conditions from being transferred correctly because vulnerability is always present.

Are these known changes, or would they be considered bugs? Or am I just going crazy and I don’t remember things properly?

(edited by amiavamp.9785)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Berullos.6928

Berullos.6928

The tooltip says 30% reduction which would be 7s. However, in practice its 6s cd. I WISH it was 50% reduction so its a nice 5s CD. I don’t know if this is a bug but I’m not complaining necros need more DS usage.

And I think that other one is just a bug.

I use near to death on my power necro.

in Necromancer

Posted by: pierwola.9602

pierwola.9602

I happened to notice recently that, when using the Near to Death trait, the tooltip for Death Shroud reports it as having a 6 second cooldown.

6,59sec, it was always like that.

(edited by pierwola.9602)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Actually no, its a 7s cooldown, the ui/tooltip is just bugged (you can time it).

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

(edited by Andele.1306)

in Necromancer

Posted by: pierwola.9602

pierwola.9602

for me everything is fine
59,58,57,56,….,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0

(edited by pierwola.9602)