Necro Build - WvW

Necro Build - WvW

in Necromancer

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Hey there Necro community. I was wondering if you guys happen to know if there are any new Necro builds for group comps in WvW. I have checked Metabattle but i’m not sure how reliable that website is.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

Necro Build - WvW

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gandalf.1537

Gandalf.1537

It gives you a pretty good idea what there is. I just got a level 80 Necro and trying stuff out.

Necro Build - WvW

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rapier.3675

Rapier.3675

viper/trailbrazers set with condi build ofc and of u go to wvw….

Necro Build - WvW

in Necromancer

Posted by: miguelsil.6324

miguelsil.6324

Or see how my power build works.

https://youtu.be/2mj20SB3p7U

Necro Build - WvW

in Necromancer

Gandalf.1537

Wow amazing, your melting them like crazy for sure, LOL

Necro Build - WvW

in Necromancer

Gandalf.1537

I only need about 55 more hero points to unlock reaper, what’s a suggested build to use until i fully unlock reapers?

Necro Build - WvW

in Necromancer

miguelsil.6324

I only need about 55 more hero points to unlock reaper, what’s a suggested build to use until i fully unlock reapers?

My sugestion is go with whatever. Joon a comander in pve and farm those hero points like crazyone hour and ur done

Necro Build - WvW

in Necromancer

Gandalf.1537

Yea, okay, was thinking that too, Then I can get into WvW, because looks like Reaper is about the only viable trait to go in with. Thanks man.

Necro Build - WvW

in Necromancer

Posted by: ArcticRed.3068

ArcticRed.3068

Don’t want to take anything away from your skill but the guys in those fights where terrible.
The thief watching for 90% of the fight and only stealing on the odd occasion, warriors that got stuck on a fence while you auto attacked, and an AFK mesmer that only tried to fight back at 10% HP.

Again, not taking anything away from your skill or build. Simply stating that you can’t use those guys as an example of a build… i run into guys as bad as that maybe 2-3 times a week and i solo roam ALOT.

Necro Build - WvW

in Necromancer

miguelsil.6324

Don’t want to take anything away from your skill but the guys in those fights where terrible.
The thief watching for 90% of the fight and only stealing on the odd occasion, warriors that got stuck on a fence while you auto attacked, and an AFK mesmer that only tried to fight back at 10% HP.

Again, not taking anything away from your skill or build. Simply stating that you can’t use those guys as an example of a build… i run into guys as bad as that maybe 2-3 times a week and i solo roam ALOT.

True those guys were bad. One warrior has more thaan enough to deal with a power necro but that was for video selection. I have recordings of me fighting better players on druids mesmers etc all classes and fights could take up to 2 to 10m in some cases and it is boring to watch also almost every video of outnumbered fights means the other 2 were terrible. No one should beat a 1vs2 in gw2 if they have half a brain. Still my build focus on having breathing time and lots of stun breaks and entering and recovering LF as fast as possible. For that efect its efective.

Necro Build - WvW

in Necromancer

Posted by: Toll Booth Willie.6723

Toll Booth Willie.6723

You could get away with a power well build on core necro for wvw until you get reaper if you want to play in a pack, or even solo to a degree. You can get hero points in wvw through scrolls as well. Condi is pretty boss right now tbh on reaper. I run power myself as i feel i have more survivability options with it, and i like it better. I also run staff so…
GS is pretty beast too if you can make it work. I’ve tried it some roaming and it can be pretty heavy hitting for sure. Also effective as a condi weapon as well.

Find a play style that you like and tweak your builds around it and you should be good.

Sick Leg – Asura Necro
“The state charges a dollar-twenty five pop.”