Necro Hybrid build question

in Necromancer

Posted by: Reaper.5698

Reaper.5698

Nemesis Hybrid Build 30/30/0/0/10

Are you guys still sticking with Power, Precision, and Condition damage for the ascended gear.

Thanks,

in Necromancer

Posted by: avila.5946

avila.5946

Personally, I’m planning to craft Rabid gear because I can use that in both WvW and Fractals (if I ever run high levels and need AR)… and for Hybrid I’ll just keep my exotics with Rampager stats. That should be enough for dungeons, like it was so far.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stx.4857

Stx.4857

I wish there was a stat combo like Rampager that had power as main stat. I really dislike rampager because of precision being the main stat…

2x 80 Necro, 80 Ranger, 80 Thief

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ralron.8124

Ralron.8124

I still going with full Rampager ascended armor.
but i use a berserker back piece, celestial jewls , zerk; axe/focus , toughness ; sceptor/dagger

in Necromancer

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

I combine carrion armor with rampager trinkets.
I do not focus on critical dmg. I’ll take the base and axes give 4 or 5%…
I boost power with signet of spite,
I have 2 weapon sets bot existing of scepter+dagger, axe +focus both sets all weapons are rampager except for the axes (zerk). axes carry sigils of bursting, scepters sigil of earth. the first set has sifgils of bloodlust and the second sigils of corruption.
I use food Toxic sharpening stones (100 power +10% condition duration) or toxic crystals (100 condition dmg +10% duration). they can give me condition dmg or power as I see fit.

For the food there are several options…
fire flank steak (100 p 70 con)
marjory’s chili (50p 50con 3 might on heal)
super veggie pizza (70 power +40% condition duration)

Oh and even though there are better runes I run runes of the noble, condtion dmg +40% Might duration, +3 might on heal

It’s squishy but extremely powerful in its own way

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.