Necro Spamwich Build & Keybinding Guide

in Necromancer

Posted by: Biklen.5490

Biklen.5490

Hey guys here is a legendary build that will surely get you to the top! Please make sure you follow this guide especially when it gets to the keybinding part!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

It’s true. With the buffs incoming to the spamwich, I am expecting to reach lejourdary x4. At least.

Alerie Despins

in Necromancer

Biklen.5490

It’s true. With the buffs incoming to the spamwich, I am expecting to reach lejourdary x4. At least.

lol

in Necromancer

Posted by: mickey.2816

mickey.2816

Trust me, this guy is absolutely ridiculous. I had tried to be serious but I stopped after watching for 2 minutes and here are why:
- He said he spent 2-3 years for “research”. Oh boy if only I can chat with him about that term to see how did he come up with a “research”.
- “My brain and my actual mouse are one” – In a way he is moving the mouse with his hand that touch the forehead skin. Thus definitely not a telepathic or biological connection that is being talked about. It does not make the action faster :/
- What he said are bland and outrageous claim. He has absolutely no validity in his so-called “research” since it is one-sided with a tiny sample size of button-spamming match.

All and all his point is that he can spam skill faster with his forehead skin. Save yourself 19 minutes of your life and move along this topic!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

Trust me, this guy is absolutely ridiculous. I had tried to be serious but I stopped after watching for 2 minutes and here are why:
- He said he spent 2-3 years for “research”. Oh boy if only I can chat with him about that term to see how did he come up with a “research”.
- “My brain and my actual mouse are one” – In a way he is moving the mouse with his hand that touch the forehead skin. Thus definitely not a telepathic or biological connection that is being talked about. It does not make the action faster :/
- What he said are bland and outrageous claim. He has absolutely no validity in his so-called “research” since it is one-sided with a tiny sample size of button-spamming match.

All and all his point is that he can spam skill faster with his forehead skin. Save yourself 19 minutes of your life and move along this topic!

Just tried it with my keyboard. it works the same!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Petrol.9086

Petrol.9086

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Biklen.5490

Listen bro, I went to college for 22 years and when I tell you I did research just go for it.

In the lab we used this same method on kangaroos and it worked. If you know nothing about kangaroos than you should know they have very fast reflexes. We tested a kangaroo playing a necro vs a human and the human with the forehead won. If you want to sit there and tell me that you know better than HA! I am a proud DOCTOR with a PHD in key binding science that will not ALLOW you to destroy my name. ALSO I served in the military 26 years as navy seal so you should know i know the art of combat when i talk about it.

My method is here to stay weather you like it or not. So bro, please back up. Back up bro.

~BalougaPod

ps. Bro back up

ps2. PHD Bik #Science rules!

in Necromancer

Posted by: abaddon.3290

abaddon.3290

Listen bro, I went to college for 22 years and when I tell you I did research just go for it.

In the lab we used this same method on kangaroos and it worked. If you know nothing about kangaroos than you should know they have very fast reflexes. We tested a kangaroo playing a necro vs a human and the human with the forehead won. If you want to sit there and tell me that you know better than HA! I am a proud DOCTOR with a PHD in key binding science that will not ALLOW you to destroy my name. ALSO I served in the military 26 years as navy seal so you should know i know the art of combat when i talk about it.

My method is here to stay weather you like it or not. So bro, please back up. Back up bro.

~BalougaPod

ps. Bro back up

top kek m8 3spooky5me

im bad at sarcasm

in Necromancer

Biklen.5490

~BalougaPod

ps. Bro back up

top kek m8 3spooky5me

hahaaha!

in Necromancer

mickey.2816

~BalougaPod

ps. Bro back up

I had to stop drinking anything for half an hour because your disillusioned reply made me laugh so hard. Seriously, have a life! I do not know whether you are trolling here or having some aftershock after testing the forehead. If you are a doctor and possess a PhD, your writing does not signify any of those. A kangaroo in a lab playing Gw2? Seriously mate?

Can you upload a picture of such kangaroo or name and abstract of your “research”? Where did you get your PhD? What is your PhD thesis? Where is it on which scientific journal?

Oh and Navy seal! That is a big deal. But it has nothing to do with kangaroo or forehead skin. Show-off at the bar instead.

in Necromancer

Posted by: CaraExas.8367

CaraExas.8367

my good sir.

10/10

in Necromancer

Posted by: Enferian.2705

Enferian.2705

I think we need some of those signs around here…

https://pp.vk.me/c627229/v627229404/fb24/wsc1L1exNeQ.jpg

(edited by Enferian.2705)

in Necromancer

Biklen.5490

~BalougaPod

ps. Bro back up

I had to stop drinking anything for half an hour because your disillusioned reply made me laugh so hard. Seriously, have a life! I do not know whether you are trolling here or having some aftershock after testing the forehead. If you are a doctor and possess a PhD, your writing does not signify any of those. A kangaroo in a lab playing Gw2? Seriously mate?

Can you upload a picture of such kangaroo or name and abstract of your “research”? Where did you get your PhD? What is your PhD thesis? Where is it on which scientific journal?

Oh and Navy seal! That is a big deal. But it has nothing to do with kangaroo or forehead skin. Show-off at the bar instead.

Listen here buddy! I cannot upload any pictures of the kangaroo since it is 100% classified from the U.S military. I would recommend stop talking about this on this forums while things are still calm. If Obama finds out that you know about the Kangaroo and my past life well he might not be happy with it. Let’s just drop this subject while you are ahead before things get technical. Also have you seen the new Go PRO?….Because i went PRO with my new SpamWich Build.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Trueshots.9456

Trueshots.9456

Honestly the best posting I’ve ever seen on a MMO forums……..There is a small part of me that wants ~Biklen to father my future children…….

~Poison Caltrop~
I apologize, If you didn’t outnumber me, it wasn’t a fair fight

in Necromancer

mickey.2816

~BalougaPod

ps. Bro back up

Listen here buddy! I cannot upload any pictures of the kangaroo since it is 100% classified from the U.S military. I would recommend stop talking about this on this forums while things are still calm. If Obama finds out that you know about the Kangaroo and my past life well he might not be happy with it. Let’s just drop this subject while you are ahead before things get technical. Also have you seen the new Go PRO?….Because i went PRO with my new SpamWich Build.

Nah nah you do not get away that easy. I am asking for your PhD proof, namely which University, what is the name and where is it on which scientific journal. Else you are admitting to be disillusioned with a huge ego and zero tolerant to criticism. If you are too scare to be caught red-handed by the military and you know what they are capable of, you would have stopped before. Your bait-and-run talk is not going to save your track. Normally I would move along since this is the internet but your reaction was beyond my comprehension.

I recommend you to take a realistic look at any academic claim. It is hard earned not through false exaggeration.

in Necromancer

Posted by: CaraExas.8367

CaraExas.8367

im almost positive there are now two jokes running in this thread.

in Necromancer

Biklen.5490

~BalougaPod

ps. Bro back up

Nah nah you do not get away that easy. I am asking for your PhD proof, namely which University, what is the name and where is it on which scientific journal. Else you are admitting to be disillusioned with a huge ego and zero tolerant to criticism. If you are too scare to be caught red-handed by the military and you know what they are capable of, you would have stopped before. Your bait-and-run talk is not going to save your track. Normally I would move along since this is the internet but your reaction was beyond my comprehension.

I recommend you to take a realistic look at any academic claim. It is hard earned not through false exaggeration.

OK MAN I AM TALKING IN CAPS NOW BECAUSE I AM FED UP WITH YOU!!!! HERE IS MY PROOF OF MY PHD….I MIGHT LOOK LIKE COLONEL SANDERS BUT I WILL STILL KICK YOUR KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN BUTT ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Attachments:

in Necromancer

mickey.2816

~BalougaPod

ps. Bro back up

OK MAN I AM TALKING IN CAPS NOW BECAUSE I AM FED UP WITH YOU!!!! HERE IS MY PROOF OF MY PHD….I MIGHT LOOK LIKE COLONEL SANDERS BUT I WILL STILL KICK YOUR KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN BUTT ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

First of all, your attachment is not a PhD diploma. Second, you avoid my questions to the end. Third, International Caplocks Day is far from now. Finally, may I restore the name and dignity of Mr Sanders?

Your reaction makes absolutely no sense to me! However, it is understandable if you are in entertainment business. Truth to be told, I find you hilarious XD

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Biklen.5490

~BalougaPod

ps. Bro back up

First of all, your attachment is not a PhD diploma. Second, you avoid my questions to the end. Third, International Caplocks Day is far from now. Finally, may I restore the name and dignity of Mr Sanders?

Your reaction makes absolutely no sense to me! However, it is understandable if you are in entertainment business. Truth to be told, I find you hilarious XD

LoL you actually got me!!! HHAHAHAHAHA

in Necromancer

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

Hey guys here is a legendary build that will surely get you to the top! Please make sure you follow this guide especially when it gets to the keybinding part!

Funny video and funny guy

Anyway facing noobs in hot joins is not the best way to show necro playstyle.