Necro - WvW roaming - V.9 - Gold League

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

In honor of Maguuma and its rather enjoyable 7 weeks of getting crushed in PPT, I decided to try and make a more solo focused roaming video.

Most of these high tier roamers tend to not run solo so it was a mixed bag of people looking for fights and people obviously just trying deperately to finish their achievements without being horribly slaughtered.

I also ran about half this video with Earth/Torment, which as a pretty nice synergy for Sigils. The extra cover condition stays up pretty much all the time and really puts the hurt on guardians and warriors who cannot remove fast enough.

Comments and suggestions welcome.

in Necromancer

Posted by: oneinfinity.9406

oneinfinity.9406

I can’t watch the video, the music is not licensed for my country

Wouldn’t Earth/Torment sigils set each other on cooldown most of the time? I ran with Might/Earth sigils on my engi for a while and it just didn’t work, since they constantly set each other on cooldown. I tried the Torment sigils recently and just wasn’t impressed with them. The aoe is insignificant too often when you’re roaming solo, the cooldown is too long and the on-crit chance too low to stack it up and I got much more damage out of the Earth sigil. Both at the same time sounds interesting though, if you say it works it could be worth a try.

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

Wouldn’t Earth/Torment sigils set each other on cooldown most of the time? I ran with Might/Earth sigils on my engi for a while and it just didn’t work, since they constantly set each other on cooldown. I tried the Torment sigils recently and just wasn’t impressed with them. The aoe is insignificant too often when you’re roaming solo, the cooldown is too long and the on-crit chance too low to stack it up and I got much more damage out of the Earth sigil. Both at the same time sounds interesting though, if you say it works it could be worth a try.

Torment is strange in that it is the only proc sigil on its own cooldown. That is the only reason it is worth using. If it shared like all the others it wouldn’t be worth the time.

Should be able to watch it now.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pelopidas.2140

Pelopidas.2140

Usually wvw clips are boring, yours though i can always watch. Great job and gameplay

in Necromancer

Posted by: RashanDale.3609

RashanDale.3609

get a proxy

but i got the same question: youre using torment AND earth? how does that work together? currently thinking about switching from earth to torment, but not sure whats better. another unique condition every 7+ secs or another bleed every 2+ secs…

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
Gunnar’s Hold

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

get a proxy

but i got the same question: youre using torment AND earth? how does that work together? currently thinking about switching from earth to torment, but not sure whats better. another unique condition every 7+ secs or another bleed every 2+ secs…

You can do both. They don’t share an internal cooldown. Earth can proc every 2 seconds, and torment can proc every 7-8 seconds (whatever it is). You can also use torment and an on-swap sigil and not lose the on-swap effect when torment is on internal cooldown.

Test it out… unless they patch it out today it is pretty nice, and unique in that sense.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dietzen.6127

Dietzen.6127

Also commented on your vid, I’m on Blackgate and would love to duel you let me know!

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

Also commented on your vid, I’m on Blackgate and would love to duel you let me know!

I am on most evening prime time so sure. Shoot me a message.

in Necromancer

Posted by: alanis.6094

alanis.6094

Dhuumfire for the entire video?

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>
Since 1994 – undeadlords.net

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dietzen.6127

Dietzen.6127

I am on most evening prime time so sure. Shoot me a message.

Nice, I’ll keep my eye out for ya

in Necromancer

alanis.6094

Also— what is your preferred means of fast travel? Swap to Warhorn? Use the Sigil until you run into a foe?

I seem to generally either run Warhorn/Bashee’s Wail as permanent traits and weapon, or Spectral Walk/Mastery. Not really entirely happy with either all the time

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

Yes.

Until they change the minors in Death Magic, I refuse to small man group roam with a 5 and 15 point minor that does nothing for me, while there are useful minors in the other trees (even the spite minors are better).

I actually like the Blood Magic minors, but then I find the majors in that tree to be lack luster without greater marks (see previous problem), or just lack luster in general (siphons).

That leaves me three trees to work with. If I have to choose between 30 points in SR for stability (good but not great when roaming fights always consist of eles, mesmers, and thieves you cannot safe stomp), 30 points in Curses for more damage (meh) and a good major like spectral attunment (can be good).

Or 30 in Spite, for a free cover condition, more duration, a free spinal shivers.

Also for a proc based build (on crit and otherwise), the burning is obviously an integral part to pair with the confusion/bleeds/torment.

The last 3-4 times I have tried to kick the habit, I run into a perplexity engineer, regen warrior, regen heavy thief, or someone else that is nearly impossible to take down without the extra cover and damage, using their class equivalent of “dummfire” so to speak.

That said, I don’t like the trait, but I would be foolish to skip it in favor of challenging myself. I am already taking on as many people as I can, which is challenge enough.

Also— what is your preferred means of fast travel? Swap to Warhorn? Use the Sigil until you run into a foe?

I seem to generally either run Warhorn/Bashee’s Wail as permanent traits and weapon, or Spectral Walk/Mastery. Not really entirely happy with either all the time

I occasionally swap to the sigil in my third slot to speed up a little, but frankly I am rarely in a hurry to get anywhere. I don’t actively go for camps, I am looking for people to fight, so there is no reason for me to hurry. If I am in a group setting, there is enough aoe swiftness going around that it doesn’t matter, and I run travelers in a big group setting in most cases as well.

(edited by Rennoko.5731)

in Necromancer

alanis.6094

Yes.

Until they change the minors in Death Magic, I refuse to small man group roam with a 5 and 15 point minor that does nothing for me, while there are useful minors in the other trees (even the spite minors are better).

I actually like the Blood Magic minors, but then I find the majors in that tree to be lack luster without greater marks (see previous problem), or just lack luster in general (siphons).

That leaves me three trees to work with. If I have to choose between 30 points in SR for stability (good but not great when roaming fights always consist of eles, mesmers, and thieves you cannot safe stomp), 30 points in Curses for more damage (meh) and a good major like spectral attunment (can be good).

Or 30 in Spite, for a free cover condition, more duration, a free spinal shivers.

Also for a proc based build (on crit and otherwise), the burning is obviously an integral part to pair with the confusion/bleeds/torment.

The last 3-4 times I have tried to kick the habit, I run into a perplexity engineer, regen warrior, regen heavy thief, or someone else that is nearly impossible to take down without the extra cover and damage, using their class equivalent of “dummfire” so to speak.

That said, I don’t like the trait, but I would be foolish to skip it in favor of challenging myself. I am already taking on as many people as I can, which is challenge enough.

I don’t disagree, but I just personally hate to respec over and over again, and I can’t live without Greater Marks because I still will get involved in larger stuff when it happens.

I might give 30-20-20-0-0 a try.

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

I don’t disagree, but I just personally hate to respec over and over again, and I can’t live without Greater Marks because I still will get involved in larger stuff when it happens.

I might give 30-20-20-0-0 a try.

I respec at least 3-4 times a day. I am that disorganized with how I want to play. I also carry zerker, celestial, rabid, and dire at all times.

My problem with 30 20 20 0 0 is that you lose spectral armor, and generating life force is a problem. Also you don’t get the full fear durations unless you use a sub-optimal rune combination or Givers’.

If I find myself needing greater marks, the situation is calling for so many targets the dummfire is no longer worth-while, meaning ill drop 30 points from spite, or I need to learn to aim my marks better.

in Necromancer

Posted by: thecoffeeguy.1948

thecoffeeguy.1948

Cool video.
I have a question though, so please pardon my n00bness.
I am still learning how conditions work and how to play condition specs correctly. But my question is, what causes, or how do you get your DoTs to tick so fast on your targets? Granted, i see you have multiple dots/conditions, but i cant seem to get my dots to tick like that. Something I am missing? Trait? Gear?

Appreciate it.

Cheers,

TCG

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

Cool video.
I have a question though, so please pardon my n00bness.
I am still learning how conditions work and how to play condition specs correctly. But my question is, what causes, or how do you get your DoTs to tick so fast on your targets? Granted, i see you have multiple dots/conditions, but i cant seem to get my dots to tick like that. Something I am missing? Trait? Gear?

Appreciate it.

Cheers,

TCG

Well it depends on the clip and the gear. For a lot of it I am running barbed precision and earth, which can both proc on a single scepter attack causing 3 bleeds total. I use a lot of DS2, which causes 3 bleeds, and weakening shroud which causes 2 more. So if you figure you land 3 scepter attacks, DS2, a fear, weakening shroud, you have put on upwards of 10 bleeds, posion, a fear, a burn, weakness, whatever else you happen to have procced.

I also was running 5/6 perplexity, which almost always procs in that time line as well, and the tormenting sigil will generally proc.

So to answer the question, its likely gear not spec that is your problem. The build is a mostly standard 30/20/0/0/20.

in Necromancer

Posted by: FinalPatriot.8034

FinalPatriot.8034

Ok, sorry if this is a stupid questions but isn’t this build going to be affected by the DEC nerf? It looks fun to play but my Necro is only level 35 atm.

Laura Seranus – Mesmer –
“Shatter Me!”
“I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.”

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

Ok, sorry if this is a stupid questions but isn’t this build going to be affected by the DEC nerf? It looks fun to play but my Necro is only level 35 atm.

Hardly at all actually (which is a problem in and of itself), especially if they change how they are going to work weakening shroud (making it less powerful but ALWAYS proc). That is really the only part that is going to get hit, and that is not a cornerstone of the build, though I do enjoy it.

The change to Spite X is really a buff.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

One question, chilling darkness or hemophilia for mid-large scale?

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

Oddly I never run hemo for anything. 20% on just bleed is just very weak. Chilling darkness is very very good with plauge 2 and WOD, so in large scale fights it is quite good.

Things like mark of evasion and weakening shroud are still good in large to mid scale fights because you are going to be in the thick of things with plauge and deathshroud.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

Oddly I never run hemo for anything. 20% on just bleed is just very weak. Chilling darkness is very very good with plauge 2 and WOD, so in large scale fights it is quite good.

Things like mark of evasion and weakening shroud are still good in large to mid scale fights because you are going to be in the thick of things with plauge and deathshroud.

Yea I like chilling darkness but I don’t always bring WOD and I dont always pop plague in a fight. But when I do, it’s great for sure.
Weakening shroud could be a candidate also but I like the above 2 more.
Reaper’s Precision, just too small LF and you don’t really lack LF in mid-large fight. Hemophilia is quite reliable 20% increase of bleed dmg imo.
So idk…..

in Necromancer

alanis.6094

How do you deal with lack of stunbreaker?

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

If you play without a stun breaker long enough, you just learn to deal with it. In WvW, I find the stuns tend to come in two types… few and far between which I can handle, and so frequent from so many sources that a single stun break doesn’t do a thing for me.

Sometimes I run into a 1v1 fight against a stunlock warrior, and I just have to use DS to absorb through the stuns. You could argue a good stunlock warrior would take me to school, but I think if that was possible with zero stun breaks, a single additional stun break doesn’t really help.

Like most WvW style builds, I am trading survival for damage, because at the end of the day the fights are not even, and often times the only way you are going to win a 2v5 is if you can surprise down that 5 with a nasty buffed up epidemic/CB. Having a stun break against 5 people is often a complete waste as the next stun is right around the corner.

I think if 30 points in SR stability was a stun break w/stability I would absolutely use that in every build. Seeing as how it only provides stability after the stun though, I find it too nerve-racking to plan ahead that well, when a dodge will do the same thing.

I do like the reduced cooldown on spectral armor now, and if you can get attunement is is a beast of a skill. Unfortunately there is little room for that AND terror without giving up something critical to the build.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Poxheart.2845

Poxheart.2845

Ran into you and your engineer partner while on my power necro this this morning on the TC BL. You guys melted me a couple times while some randoms & I were defending the SE camp. Good times.

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

If you play without a stun breaker long enough, you just learn to deal with it. In WvW, I find the stuns tend to come in two types… few and far between which I can handle, and so frequent from so many sources that a single stun break doesn’t do a thing for me.

Sometimes I run into a 1v1 fight against a stunlock warrior, and I just have to use DS to absorb through the stuns. You could argue a good stunlock warrior would take me to school, but I think if that was possible with zero stun breaks, a single additional stun break doesn’t really help.

Like most WvW style builds, I am trading survival for damage, because at the end of the day the fights are not even, and often times the only way you are going to win a 2v5 is if you can surprise down that 5 with a nasty buffed up epidemic/CB. Having a stun break against 5 people is often a complete waste as the next stun is right around the corner.

I think if 30 points in SR stability was a stun break w/stability I would absolutely use that in every build. Seeing as how it only provides stability after the stun though, I find it too nerve-racking to plan ahead that well, when a dodge will do the same thing.

I do like the reduced cooldown on spectral armor now, and if you can get attunement is is a beast of a skill. Unfortunately there is little room for that AND terror without giving up something critical to the build.

Stunbreakers are overrated for a necro for the reasons that you have given. You really need stability to deal with stun heavy classes and groups. A single stunbreaker on a long cooldown is going to have very little impact on the result of a fight.

DS is how we protect ourselves.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stx.4857

Stx.4857

Usually I will only have one stunbreaker on my bar. But I don’t slot them just for the stunbreak.

When I am traited for spectral skills, spectral armor is just so good that I would probably use it even if it didn’t break stuns. And well of power is amazing to me when I am fighting one of the condition heavy classes like necro, engi, mesmer, etc. I don’t even use well of power for the stunbreak(sometimes heh).

2x 80 Necro, 80 Ranger, 80 Thief

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

Ran into you and your engineer partner while on my power necro this this morning on the TC BL. You guys melted me a couple times while some randoms & I were defending the SE camp. Good times.

I was out with vezin on his ranger and I think we had some random with us, not sure if he was an engy. The best part of that was we were just out to test burning priority on a tanky vet mob and kept running into fights.

I do love the ranger necro combo. Such good synergy.

We would have stayed around to give you guys a longer fight, but I was just on long enough to test the burning deal.

in Necromancer

Poxheart.2845

How is the Ranger set up to compliment your Necromancer?

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

I’m not real familiar with ranger specs, but he runs apoc gear and the condi/evade weapons like axe/torch. It is a pretty standard bm regen build, I am sure he will come by and post it.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

in Necromancer

alanis.6094

You record videos as well? Would be interested to see hunter pet video’s (of you or another player using similar spec).

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>

in Necromancer

Poxheart.2845

Thanks for sharing that. Based on that one encounter, you two compliment each other well.

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf

in Necromancer

Posted by: Revelations.3154

Revelations.3154

Great Music, Great Play and mad respect to a fellow Maguuman Necro

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

You record videos as well? Would be interested to see hunter pet video’s (of you or another player using similar spec).

He records a lot of videos (more than I do), but plays Mesmer/Necro/Guard depending on what he feels like doing. I personally am fond of the confusion mesmer/necro combo, but we don’t run that much anymore as it requires me to assist, which I am incredibly bad at doing.

Here is one where we roamed with him on his ranger:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqcrhYMpG6o

Ranger currently is very frustrating because of the responsiveness issues of the pets. Much like necro pets, when you really need an effect RIGHT THEN, you get a fun lag or activation time on pet skills. (I am looking at you Shadow Fiend).

As a result he is playing guard now, which is an interesting combo because of the boons, but an adjustment for me, because I don’t have conditions to lean on from someone else in 2s.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dark.6514

Dark.6514

Rennoko you said you run Traveler’s in zerg situation, on what armor? Still Dire?
And what about the gear in the v9 video? Dire with Scavenging? From reading posts seems like you are rune 5/6 Perplexity with 1 spare something, and Earth+Torment on weapons.

Dropped the Sigil of battle on dire weaps?

TL;DR … can you give more info on your gear? XD

Ayleen Blackhand – Necromancer – Desolation [EU]
~ Lemures Tenebrarum [LeT] ~ Italian Guild ~

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

Rennoko you said you run Traveler’s in zerg situation, on what armor? Still Dire?
And what about the gear in the v9 video? Dire with Scavenging? From reading posts seems like you are rune 5/6 Perplexity with 1 spare something, and Earth+Torment on weapons.

Dropped the Sigil of battle on dire weaps?

TL;DR … can you give more info on your gear? XD

Part of the problem is I literally log on every day, look at my full inventory of Noble (rabid), Scavenging (dire), Perplexity (rabid), Travelers (celestial), and Scholar (zerker) armor, and decide which I feel like playing. I record also randomly thoughout the night, so there is really no telling what I happen to be wearing at the time.

Mainly I have no idea what Anet is going to do to the class, so I hate to get too stable on any one build knowing they may come out from the woodwork and just crush it, like what I expect they will do to terror (again).

The v9 video was about half and half Scavenging (dire) and Perplexity (rabid) 5/6. In Rabid gear I very much like Earth/Torment, and in Dire I like Battle/Bursting.

For ZvZ, I run either Scholar or Travs, just because travelers allow me to be lazy and run faster while not paying much attention, and the celestial stats are just… safer, though less effective. I can run basically whatever utilities/weapons I want in celestial and be OKAY effective, whereas in Scholar gear I have to be running power.

ZvZ is all about positioning, composition, chill, supply of rally-bait, and most importantly… numbers. I can run scholar and zerker and not die frequently, but if I get caught out, I drop fast. I tend to play necro like a thief in that I am always overly agressive, and so as you can imagine the celestial is less likely for me to be the rally bait.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dark.6514

Dark.6514

I can understand your playstyle because I actually do the same thing.
One thing I’m missing from GW1/WoW/etc is the talent/armor templates… i know it’s a matter of “seconds”, but i would like to be able to switch from one spec/gear to another as my mood changes XD

I’ve like 8+ sets around, carrion (lyssa/mad king and givers), rampager (divinity), dire (scavenger), zerker (scholar), knight (melandru), and a couple of soldier and rabid XD

For ZvZ i usually go the “Ascii Wellomancer” build, with a few changes around for more support (ie: Chill on Blinds instead of the awesome Banshee’s Wail), i’m usually on frontline to support commander. Will give Celestial/Traveler a try.

Thanks for the answer.

Ayleen Blackhand – Necromancer – Desolation [EU]
~ Lemures Tenebrarum [LeT] ~ Italian Guild ~

in Necromancer

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

I’m coming for you Ren on my Ele I think! I need to either wear a different guild tag or roll another anonymous profession being chased by 5+ mags isn’t fun but sometimes it is though between AON (<3 Convenant) some VR’s, iLL’s, Swag’s, and Rage there are plenty.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

I’m coming for you Ren on my Ele I think! I need to either wear a different guild tag or roll another anonymous profession being chased by 5+ mags isn’t fun but sometimes it is though between AON (<3 Convenant) some VR’s, iLL’s, Swag’s, and Rage there are plenty.

I am gonna run zerker tonight so don’t focus me Kthnx.

The way this matchup is going I may as well be bright pink with a sign saying FOCUS THE NECRO. No matter what gear setup I am in, I get trained down, so I may as well go down in a blaze of zerker glory. So much blobbing on TC and SOR this week.

in Necromancer

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

The way this matchup is going I may as well be bright pink with a sign saying FOCUS THE NECRO. No matter what gear setup I am in, I get trained down, so I may as well go down in a blaze of zerker glory. So much blobbing on TC and SOR this week.

Oh yea it is it is has been embedded in everyone’s head that exact saying “Focus the Necro”. I always try to stay in the back when I am on my necro then that wild thief appears trying to take you out risking his life for the greater good rofl.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Necromancer

Posted by: Icewielder.4195

Icewielder.4195

Understatement of the year.. I’m trying to escape friendly blobs as much as I’m dodging Mag & SoR ones.

I propose we start a cross server “March of the Liches” in which we get as many necros as possible, put on full zerker gear, and run around ganking all non necros we find.
At the end we all line up, pop lich and fight to the death, whichever server has the most still standing at the end of lich form is declared the winner that week.

Oh and the focus issue, its solved if your party is ALL necros like mine often is. “Focus the necro!….crud…their all necros…”

Also anyone tired of getting zerged down..let me know and i’ll shoot you an invite to my troll guild “You lack skill so you [ZERG]”.

Worst Necro NA [XARA]

in Necromancer

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

im looking at going mostly dire. is 30% crit chance enough to reliably proc dhuum?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I knew it was you who I encountered in TCBL (I think it was TCBL)! I saw the ponytails and black dress and thought “Is that Rennoko?!” You were with a guardian and we chased you down past SW ruins towards Bay/Vale.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

im looking at going mostly dire. is 30% crit chance enough to reliably proc dhuum?

Absolutely. With 15 points in curses the 20% bump makes it easy to proc. Also, its 100% on crit, so any one crit an do it from any attack source.

I knew it was you who I encountered in TCBL (I think it was TCBL)! I saw the ponytails and black dress and thought “Is that Rennoko?!” You were with a guardian and we chased you down past SW ruins towards Bay/Vale.

I will have to change up my look so that people confuse me with other VR necromancers…. but yeah that was prob. me if the guardian was an Asuran. At least tell me you were gentle if you managed to catch me.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I will have to change up my look so that people confuse me with other VR necromancers…. but yeah that was prob. me if the guardian was an Asuran. At least tell me you were gentle if you managed to catch me.

I’ll make it fair so that you can snipe me too. I was the baddie necro in profane armour; we got into a DS auto attack showdown. I don’t know if you remember… I hope I was gentle but it’s hard not to be heavy-handed in zerker gear!

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Necromancer

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

Absolutely. With 15 points in curses the 20% bump makes it easy to proc. Also, its 100% on crit, so any one crit an do it from any attack source.

cheers.

I’ll make it fair so that you can snipe me too. I was the baddie necro in profane armour; we got into a DS auto attack showdown. I don’t know if you remember… I hope I was gentle but it’s hard not to be heavy-handed in zerker gear!

i feel dirty spamming 6.5k LB crits on people from 1200 on my valk necro. yes one can be an awesome duelist, but a powermancer can ruin anyone’s day if not focused and cc’d hard.

(edited by mistsim.2748)

in Necromancer

Posted by: AnonRav.3192

AnonRav.3192

Your vids really got me back into my necro! Since then I have been having tons of fun on him. I decided to go with the full Dire just because i like being tanky and a nuisance :P

in Necromancer

Posted by: Orion.1473

Orion.1473

What armor you use plz ? full Dire ? or with some Rabit jewelry !?
on what weapon you put earth and Torment ?
what is your build

sorry for the question , i just come back into my necro too.

(edited by Orion.1473)

in Necromancer

Rennoko.5731

What armor you use plz ? full Dire ? or with some Rabit jewelry !?
on what weapon you put earth and Torment ?
what is your build

sorry for the question , i just come back into my necro too.

If I am in a full dire, including trinkets, I use Battle/Bursting and Battle for my sigils, with Scavenging Runes. Sometimes I will swap in Rabid trinkets for more damage, or if I feel like my group setup is such that I can drop the extra vitality.

If I am in full rabid, I generally now a days use Torment/Earth and Torment for Sigils, and 5/6 perplex, nightmare, noble, or scavenging.

Build is normally 30 20 0 0 20, and sometimes I will run a burn-less build with 0 30 20 20 0 or 0 30 20 0 20. Generally those builds are nice for the greater marks against larger groups.

The last few days I was running apoc gear, to limited success. The no regen healing, no well of blood healing, and no siphon healing in DS makes that build feel terrible though.