Necro dps = Warrior dps power build.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gyler.8150

Gyler.8150

bla bla bla all i see is people who talk and say: It’s biased. Prove it, make a video and prove Nemesis wrong. You can’t because he’s right or you’re too lazy to make a video? Too bad and shut up. Is the video perfect?No Is the video prove a point?Yes.

Seems like you living inside of the box. While we from the outside have already pointed out the flaws. No real need to do a video since the answer has been known for a long time.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vortok.6975

Vortok.6975

Oh, god let’s simplify this to the ridiculous.
1. Nemesis wanted to prove a point, right?
2. Nemesis failed to prove that point in the video, right?(with all you theories)
3. Can it be possible with a NEW non biased video or math that the POINT Nemesis wanted to prove is correct?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Wasbunny.6531

Wasbunny.6531

Yeah you’ll find the arguments get pretty surreal at this point.

Nemesis made a video with the sole purpose of demonstrating the title of this thread. Necro dps = Warrior dps power build. ‘Meta players’ immediately jumped onto the video calling him at best ignorant, at worst a liar. They made some childish videos in order to discredit him, then proceeded to attempt to show proof he was wrong. In the end those very same ‘meta players’ (some of whom have posted in this thread) announced what they have always known, that Necro dps = Warrior dps power build.

And here’s the really absurd part, they still argue that Nemesis was wrong. LOL

~An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.~

(edited by Wasbunny.6531)

in Necromancer

Posted by: DargorV.8571

DargorV.8571

Doesn’t matter if its biased or not, the warrior can bring that dps AND provide support.

Necro needs a buff on the support side, but everybody knows its not gonna happen.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

Now that it is proven they are equal, lets buff it up so it is significantly better to account for the frequently mentioned lack of support… eh eh?

And I feel like that video ran roughshod over my F bomb detector.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gyler.8150

Gyler.8150

Nemesis made a video with the sole purpose of demonstrating the title of this thread. Necro dps = Warrior dps power build. ‘Meta players’ immediately jumped onto the video calling him at best ignorant, at worst a liar. They made some childish videos in order to discredit him, then proceeded to attempt to show proof he was wrong. In the end those very same ‘meta players’ (some of whom have posted in this thread) announced what they have always known, that Necro dps = Warrior dps power build.

I really don’t get why you are making such a big fuss about this. Nemesis was wrong, is wrong and will continue to be wrong in his methods and results. He rolled a 3 sided die, called it, and got it right. Lucky guess does not mean accurate math.

Seriously, if it is that impossible for you guys to see what is wrong with his video and his assumptions, then it is too late for you.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Guanglai Kangyi.4318

Guanglai Kangyi.4318

The funny thing is that Nemesis is wrong but he managed to be wrong twice and they canceled each other out and he ended up being right in the end.

Necro DPS does come pretty close to warrior DPS with the right spec, in the right optimal conditions. Specifically, it’s a dagger spec that uses minions and wells, because those are the highest DPS options available to the mesmer. What Nemesis did on the other hand was take a crappy Deathshroud build (the first wrong), make a video where he’s clearly doing less damage than a warrior then somehow concluded that he was doing more DPS (wrong the second time). So if he had actually done either of those things right (ran the right build, or drawn correct conclusions) he would have reached the opposite result which would have been wrong.

So basically he managed to be so dumb he was actually smart for once. Too bad we can’t say that about that guardian build he was pushing a while back.

in Necromancer

Posted by: sAdam.5876

sAdam.5876

I really don’t get why you are making such a big fuss about this. Nemesis was wrong, is wrong and will continue to be wrong in his methods and results. He rolled a 3 sided die, called it, and got it right. Lucky guess does not mean accurate math.

I also don’t get why you are making such fuss. I agree that Nemesis didn’t use best possible Warior build. I’m also pretty sure if I ask 3 warriors what is the best build, I’ll get 3 different answers.
Execution of experiment was clunky but it was field testing. Maybe not as clean as theocrafting, but with fair approximation it did it’s job.