Necro new pets + Fix

Necro new pets + Fix

in Necromancer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

We need a new elite minion ( which knows how to swim -_- ).
I suggest that you add >> Undead shark ( has frenzy biting skill ).
I would be glad if Anet add more minions either as utilities or new weapon( torch ).
Finally , Anet should work so hard and fix minions bad AI which prevent them from attacking 50% of the time.
Don’t say that MM build isn’t valuable as I believe that it’s the best necro build which will make us immortals specially if we know when to dodge and enter DS. I’m certain that many necros agree on this.

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

Necro new pets + Fix

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Heh.

Undead chatty quaggon.
Undead giant.
Undead swarm of barracuda
Undead drowned moa choked to death from trying to swallow a tuna. X_X

Necro new pets + Fix

in Necromancer

Posted by: Xhieron.2168

Xhieron.2168

Honestly we don’t need a new elite minion. We need the current elite minion to learn how to swim (so it doesn’t despawn whenever we get a toe wet). A different elite minion would at best go on cooldown when the non-environment appropriate minion despawns, or at worst take up an elite slot (while other professions get new elites that don’t just fix an issue). Maybe give it a different ability underwater, but teach the kitten thing how to swim.

On a somewhat broader scale, I really wish there was a resource-efficient way to generate swarms in the way that GW1 necros could. I know this has been beaten to death for two years now, but even if it required some heavy trait investment, I’d like to see necros not in lich form with twelve minions. Alas.

Peace and safety.

Necro new pets + Fix

in Necromancer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

Honestly we don’t need a new elite minion. We need the current elite minion to learn how to swim (so it doesn’t despawn whenever we get a toe wet). A different elite minion would at best go on cooldown when the non-environment appropriate minion despawns, or at worst take up an elite slot (while other professions get new elites that don’t just fix an issue). Maybe give it a different ability underwater, but teach the kitten thing how to swim.

On a somewhat broader scale, I really wish there was a resource-efficient way to generate swarms in the way that GW1 necros could. I know this has been beaten to death for two years now, but even if it required some heavy trait investment, I’d like to see necros not in lich form with twelve minions. Alas.

+1 for minions swarm , more minions = cooler look and stronger.
And please ! Allow all our minions to regenerate including bone and blood minions.

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

Necro new pets + Fix

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

The issue is any “swarm” idea would need to have some kind of unique play, since the skill would likely not have any secondary effect. I had suggested before a way to simply summons minions (up to a cap) on CD. For example a utility skill that summoned one jagged horror per use every X seconds up to a max, after which it was unusable until they had died.

The issue with that is there is no play to it. You’d need to do something with them, otherwise its extremely boring and passive.

Also we don’t need a new elite, just an UW flesh golem. If they add any new minion stuff I’d say they should rework our current traits to add additional effects instead of passive improvements, and add a “training of the master” for conditions, put it in curses. Same idea, but it adds more condition-friendly affects to minions. Barring that, minions for condi builds, and condi weapons that don’t suck for minions.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Necro new pets + Fix

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ragnar the Rock.3174

Ragnar the Rock.3174

Personally I would love to see necro’s get an elite that summons multiple minions.

Something like

Army of the Dead: Summon X (whatever disposable new minion)
These minions can be commanded to charge your enemy (one at a time) and explode applying bleeding to enemies within a 240 unit radius for 8 seconds