Necro skills getting more and more buggy

in Necromancer

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

-Spectral grasp (hardly works at the moment)
-Skills ~stunbreaks~ not casting (in general in spvp) especially when there are loads of opponents targeting you.
-Any cleanse/transfer of immobilize condition keeps you immobilized (especially on skyhammer)

top of my head.

I know there are loads more out there, but this is getting a bit… bad.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mindx.9610

Mindx.9610

Spectral grasp has been stuck in beta mode since launch, a couple projectile speed increases and trajectory changes have been made but the overall functionality of the ability is really bad. Its faults show heavily in grouped fights where launching the projectile randomly is just as good as picking a target and trying to grab him. Assuming it hits the right target due to terrain issues that target may never be pulled to you.

Worst pull in the game, I used to think it was good for wvw walls and towers but mesmer focus pulls kittens on it.

Anet needs to change how this ability works, preferably making it pierce, pulling towards you whatever it pierced through.

The bug that has really been getting to me and currently extremely kitten ed at Anet for since its been around for months now…is the UI ability delay when leaving DS. This is the number 1 cause of death for me in pvp /wvw. Leaving Ds expecting to be able to heal immediatly, instead I’m greeted with a blank ui for 1-2 seconds taking damage I should have healed through and ultimately dieing soon after.

[Apex] – Zero Entity 80 Necromancer
Blackgate Apexprime.enjin.com

in Necromancer

Posted by: borrok.9267

borrok.9267

I have been noticing bugs with skills like spectral grasp not working, DS 1 not hitting anything when aimed directly at target(no miss, evade, blocks, 0s, or blinds on self), lich having that same issue, corrupt boon being blocked as well.

Teef master race

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mindx.9610

Mindx.9610

I have been noticing bugs with skills like spectral grasp not working, DS 1 not hitting anything when aimed directly at target(no miss, evade, blocks, 0s, or blinds on self), lich having that same issue, corrupt boon being blocked as well.

YES ok i thought i was the only 1, I run alot of WvW and use unyielding blast to Life blast multiple targets in blobs. I target the furthest enemy i can and fire away….I dont see any numbers appear after a full cast in range.

[Apex] – Zero Entity 80 Necromancer
Blackgate Apexprime.enjin.com

in Necromancer

Posted by: Panhauramix.2784

Panhauramix.2784

Same for lich, you dont see any numbers while spamming 1, and the ability normally even hits directly behind you. No miss, no nothing.

Using Well of Power, don’t stunbreak correctly and goes on 3 sec cooldown so many times it’s frustrating.

Just fought 3 lb/s-w warriors in Foefire in Team Tournament, and while in DS, consumed in conditions (pun intended), trying to get out of DS to heal, blank skills…. The conditions consumed me instead!

I guess I’m gonna be a condi warrior for a while, it seems to fit my attrition style more, and no such bugs are killing me and my gameplay. I could even brag after the match that no one could kill me…..

80’s: Razdhül Necro/Desire Mesmer/ Ykarys War/ Yphrit Ele/
Panhauramix Guardian/Pistoleros Engineer/ Orbite Thief
Gates of Madness – Leader of Homicide Volontaire [HV]

in Necromancer

Posted by: borrok.9267

borrok.9267

YES ok i thought i was the only 1, I run alot of WvW and use unyielding blast to Life blast multiple targets in blobs. I target the furthest enemy i can and fire away….I dont see any numbers appear after a full cast in range.

Nope you aren’t the only one, it happens to me around 600-900 so I know I’m well within range. Nothing appears. Just a loss of LF and usually when it does it 6+ times in a row it results in me losing 25 stacks of blood lust.

Teef master race

in Necromancer

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

The bug that has really been getting to me and currently extremely kitten ed at Anet for since its been around for months now…is the UI ability delay when leaving DS. This is the number 1 cause of death for me in pvp /wvw. Leaving Ds expecting to be able to heal immediatly, instead I’m greeted with a blank ui for 1-2 seconds taking damage I should have healed through and ultimately dieing soon after.

Yes! This truly annoys the hell out of me. This game has SO many issues, really i think Anet should spend a couple of Updates worth of time just fixing bugs and issues with skills.

Spectral Grasp is annoying as hell, in range no stability or anything and it still refuses to pull them if the terrain slightly changes and such.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dredlord.8076

Dredlord.8076

How about the still not fixed heal/util lockout when leaving ds…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

This. I routinely die due to this in games where I 100% would have lived significantly longer otherwise (my CC regularly heals for 10k).

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

Yes, this bug has been in play for months.

Can we get a hotfix like the Mesmer got for Phantasmal Berserker?

Happy pants

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)