Necromancer Bug Compilation Mk II

in Necromancer

Posted by: yroeht.5843

yroeht.5843

I have not seen this bug referenced either here, or in the Game Bugs section. Did I miss something? This one is very obvious, you probably all know it:

The range indicator (white circle) of Plague remains after exiting the transformation early.

I have a video showcasing this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtnDPkApxO8

Necromancer – Xexa The Machine [RiOT] | Ruins of Surmia
http://www.thecivilrebels.com

in Necromancer

Posted by: Softspoken.2410

Softspoken.2410

I have not seen this bug referenced either here, or in the Game Bugs section. Did I miss something? This one is very obvious, you probably all know it:

The range indicator (white circle) of Plague remains after exiting the transformation early.

I have a video showcasing this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtnDPkApxO8

Yeah I know exactly what you’re talking about, and I’m not really sure how I missed it. Anyways, it’s added to the list now! Thanks for pointing it out!

Mixing insults with your post is like pooping in a salad.
It’s pretty obvious, and nobody’s impressed.

in Necromancer

Posted by: ReMortis.4287

ReMortis.4287

Dark Armor (Death I Major) observation: trait description says “Gain 400 toughness while channeling”. So isn’t reviving someone considered to be a channel as it performs the action over time? If so shouldn’t it be affected by the trait? It isn’t. Unless it’s only meant to increase when channeling skills, but that is not part of the description of the trait. And I hope it’s changed to include reviving for the toughness bonus, instead of just changing the tooltip to include skills only.

Also Death Into Life (Spite 15 minor) is unaffected by Might boons (already noted in page 1) but Signet of Spite’s power bonus also does nothing to increase our healing power. PvP and PvE.

I am The No.

in Necromancer

Softspoken.2410

Dark Armor (Death I Major) observation: trait description says “Gain 400 toughness while channeling”. So isn’t reviving someone considered to be a channel as it performs the action over time? If so shouldn’t it be affected by the trait? It isn’t. Unless it’s only meant to increase when channeling skills, but that is not part of the description of the trait. And I hope it’s changed to include reviving for the toughness bonus, instead of just changing the tooltip to include skills only.

Also Death Into Life (Spite 15 minor) is unaffected by Might boons (already noted in page 1) but Signet of Spite’s power bonus also does nothing to increase our healing power. PvP and PvE.

I put in a note about Dark Armor and the revive channel, although I’m betting its current functionality is intentional. I’m not going to put in the Signet of Spite thing because I know that it doesn’t work on other professions either. (Thief, Practiced Tolerance, Signet of Precision grants no extra vitality) So not only am I iffy on if that’s the intended functionality or not, but it’s also game-wide, rather than Necro specific.

in Necromancer

Posted by: SupahSpankeh.8452

SupahSpankeh.8452

Soft – didn’t realise there was a refreshed bug list.

Chill of Death – procs at the next hit after 15%, not 25%.

Mad Skullz | 80 Necro | Piken Square

(edited by SupahSpankeh.8452)

in Necromancer

Softspoken.2410

Soft – didn’t realise there was a refreshed bug list.

Chill of Death – procs at the next hit after 15%, not 25%.

Really not seeing this. I just went through a couple practice battles with a boar, adding up all the damage dealt before and after the trait hit. Since I used no bleeding or retaliation damage, and had no allies doing damage, I could calculate the health of the boar very accurately. As well, since Chill of Death shows up in the damage log (as Spinal Shivers) I could calculate exactly when it procced. By switching to axe auto / locust swarm (while having some pieces of armor unequipped to lower my damage) I also got a pretty good resolution on when the trait would proc because individual hits were doing low damage. (Each hit of locust swarm was dealing around 1.2% of its health, rending claws about 2.2%, so at most I would be off by 3%, tops. And I showed it to proc at 75.1% on my third try, part of which was lucky, but is very distinctly not 85%. (First try had retaliation damage, second had interference from another mob.)

So all in all, while the health bar might make it look closer to 15% than 25% I’m very certain it’s proccing at 25%.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Berullos.6928

Berullos.6928

If you use Lyssa runes which gives all boons and removes all condis. Flesh golem which they fixed a bit allowed the charge and the summon to benefit from both.

HOWEVER, if you charge someone and don’t wait immediately and queue another skill or something, you do NOT get all the boons which sucks.

If you wait a few seconds you get the boons. This is really problematic especially when you need to rely on it for a stability stomp.

in Necromancer

Softspoken.2410

If you use Lyssa runes which gives all boons and removes all condis. Flesh golem which they fixed a bit allowed the charge and the summon to benefit from both.

HOWEVER, if you charge someone and don’t wait immediately and queue another skill or something, you do NOT get all the boons which sucks.

If you wait a few seconds you get the boons. This is really problematic especially when you need to rely on it for a stability stomp.

Berullos, are you seeing this in WvW, PvP…? As is, I currently can’t observe it in Heart of the Mists, unless I manage to cancel the charge with the skill I queue next. (I’m a bit hesitant to drop the 15g for a set of Lyssa runes, as well.)

in Necromancer

Berullos.6928

Berullos, are you seeing this in WvW, PvP…? As is, I currently can’t observe it in Heart of the Mists, unless I manage to cancel the charge with the skill I queue next. (I’m a bit hesitant to drop the 15g for a set of Lyssa runes, as well.)

sPvP. Its testable in the mists, just skill queue the charge followed by other attacks. The charge doesnt cancel, it still goes on cd, but the boons dont appear if you skill queue.

You know what might be the problem? I just thought about it, it could be the Lyssa runes just have an internal CD of kitten . And since charge is 40s it doesnt trigger if you use it off immediately off cd.

Ya I just tested it myself, it has an internal cooldown thats not listed in the tooltip. So its not a necro bug, its a Lyssa tooltip and rune bug.

(edited by Berullos.6928)

in Necromancer

Softspoken.2410

You know what might be the problem? I just thought about it, it could be the Lyssa runes just have an internal CD of kitten . And since charge is 40s it doesnt trigger if you use it off immediately off cd.

Ya I just tested it myself, it has an internal cooldown thats not listed in the tooltip. So its not a necro bug, its a Lyssa tooltip and rune bug.

Ah, I see. Yeah I think Lyssa has a 40s cooldown? So you can get the proc off the summon, but not off a charge immediately afterwards. But if the golem survives long enough, you get another proc whenever you order it to charge.

in Necromancer

Berullos.6928

Ah, I see. Yeah I think Lyssa has a 40s cooldown? So you can get the proc off the summon, but not off a charge immediately afterwards. But if the golem survives long enough, you get another proc whenever you order it to charge.

Yes.

in Necromancer

Softspoken.2410

For posterity- Bugs removed from this list on 11 June, 2013:

• Spiteful Talisman: In PvE and WvW, the range and recharge of Reaper’s Touch are still 900 and 18s respectively, although the tooltip indicates 1200 & 14s when out of combat. (28 May, 2013) -Note: This bug is not present in PvP! The tooltip changes to the true (unempowered) values while in combat.
  • Spectral Grasp: The maximum pull distance has a shorter distance than its maximum range. (28 May, 2013)

If anyone finds other bugs that were on the list that shouldn’t be anymore, or on the flipside, bugs that were introduced today, please post them!

in Necromancer

ReMortis.4287

Glad the video for Spec Grasp got that fixed. and Spiteful Talisman IS FINALLY fixed once and for all…. except for the fact that with ST Trait the cast time for Reaper’s Touch is 1/2, while untraited it is 3/4. Hmm.

Any other bugs still pending that I should make a video on, let me know.

I am The No.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vatt.4695

Vatt.4695

I enter to the Death Shroud with trait “Near to Death” and “Weakening Shroud”. I leave this form and after 5 sec and I again enter to this form but my necro don’t cast Enfeebling blood.
Fix it please ;p

in Necromancer

Softspoken.2410

I enter to the Death Shroud with trait “Near to Death” and “Weakening Shroud”. I leave this form and after 5 sec and I again enter to this form but my necro don’t cast Enfeebling blood.
Fix it please ;p

Misleading, but not really a bug. The 15 second internal cooldown isn’t mentioned in the trait description, but is there with or without Near to Death equipped.

I’ll admit this is right on the line of ‘bugs’ and ‘fixing every detail of every tooltip’, since I think the internal cooldown should be mentioned, but it really does seem to be a Working As Intended situation.

Edit: Ugh maybe I should add this anyways? I’m just hesitant because I really do want to keep this list small, both for the sake of not hitting the post size limit and also for keeping it readable.

(edited by Softspoken.2410)

in Necromancer

yroeht.5843

I thought Well of Corruption lasted 5 seconds. I just noticed my tooltip said SIX seconds. And the wiki seems to agree with that. Did I miss a buff? Ok, why not.

So why does my guildmate’s Well of Corruption last only five? See the attached screenshots. We cast them at the same time in LA, mine did last a full second longer. Do we have any record of this? Or any explanation?

Attachments:

in Necromancer

ReMortis.4287

For some reason WoC lasts only 5 seconds (6 dmg ticks) but WoS lasts for 6 seconds (7 dmg ticks). If you use the Focused Rituals (Curses IX) it increases WoC duration to 6s. Same deal in PvP/PvE.

Well of Darkness and Well of Power both last 5 seconds regardless if Focused Rituals trait is active or not. Not sure if it’s always been this way or only recently.

I am The No.

in Necromancer

yroeht.5843

If you use the Focused Rituals (Curses IX) it increases WoC duration to 6s. Same deal in PvP/PvE..

Yeah, I figured that out when I noticed the lack of range in his tooltip. Thanks for confirming though :)

For some reason WoC lasts only 5 seconds (6 dmg ticks) but WoS lasts for 6 seconds (7 dmg ticks).

And yet, the 1s increase on WoC doesn’t add a tick? So it’s just an increase on the Dark Field’s duration?

Edit: nevermind just tested it: it does add a tick of damage… didn’t test the corruption effect though, can’t be bothered right now. The tooltip even adjusts the total damage to count this additional tick, but it sill says “6x”, though it actually is “7x”.

(edited by yroeht.5843)

in Necromancer

Softspoken.2410

Added that Focused Rituals changes the duration. I hadn’t noticed exactly how the ticks from wells happened before (once on cast, then once a second after that) and it’s kind of funny to realize Well of Blood actually gives 11 ticks of healing.

in Necromancer

ReMortis.4287

Is this really a bug though? An extra tick can be vital…. I don’t want it to go away!

I am The No.

in Necromancer

Posted by: SmerlaCandida.5907

SmerlaCandida.5907

When I started playing GW2 again after a break, I noticed that the UI remained visible while being in Death Shroud (I read this was an intentional fix) – and that both my necros also continued taking hits and losing health along with life force. This is not supposed to happen, is it…? Or did I miss this major change? I couldn’t find anything on it anywhere.

in Necromancer

Softspoken.2410

Is this really a bug though? An extra tick can be vital…. I don’t want it to go away!

I’m kind of obligated to put in the good and the bad. We could always hope that the traited duration becomes the baseline versi-oh wait, greater marks. Yeah we’re screwed. Sorry. :c

When I started playing GW2 again after a break, I noticed that the UI remained visible while being in Death Shroud (I read this was an intentional fix) – and that both my necros also continued taking hits and losing health along with life force. This is not supposed to happen, is it…? Or did I miss this major change? I couldn’t find anything on it anywhere.

The UI remaining visible is definitely an intentional change, but you shouldn’t be losing health, just life force. Are you sure you’re still losing health while you have life force to spare? The damage numbers will always pop up, but the level of / number on your health pool should still stay the same.

Edit: Added a bug about Putrid Mark transferring between enemies.

in Necromancer

Posted by: SmerlaCandida.5907

SmerlaCandida.5907

Huh, now it’s alright, for both my necros. But for the last weeks, I swear couldn’t “hide” in DS anymore because I would lose health none the less. Well, apparently it’s fixed now. And thanks for confirming my suspicion that this wasn’t normal!

in Necromancer

ReMortis.4287

Got on to Mists PvP today and seems Lyssa (effect 6) runes don’t work at all with Lich, but work fine with Golem/Plague. Tried in and out of combat and reslotting the runes and the gear. No change. Anyone else able to test this? Also not sure if bugged in PvE, I don’t have a Lyssa set.

I am The No.

in Necromancer

Softspoken.2410

Got on to Mists PvP today and seems Lyssa (effect 6) runes don’t work at all with Lich, but work fine with Golem/Plague. Tried in and out of combat and reslotting the runes and the gear. No change. Anyone else able to test this? Also not sure if bugged in PvE, I don’t have a Lyssa set.

In PvP at least, Lich Form isn’t proccing it for me either. I’m not getting the boons, and it also isn’t cleansing conditions. I’m reluctant to drop the gold for Lyssa runes in PvE, hopefully someone who already has them can provide the info.

Edit: So, after some testing in PvP (and a little in PvE as well, though it’s far less certain there) Strength of Undeath is bugged. For one thing, I don’t think it gives 5% damage, it may just give a static boost to power that scales from 0%-100%, (I’ll experiment more on that later) but more importantly: in PvE (and I think in PvP) the bonus is recalculated only when you enter or exit combat, but never during. So if you go into a fight with 80% LF, that bonus sticks with you until everything is dead. Same thing goes for entering with 0%: you don’t get your bonus until the fight finishes.

Edit2: So yeah, it’s 100 power at 100% life force, so depending on how much power your build has that’s anywhere from a 4% – 10% boost in damage (For 2500-1000 total power). And it does scale throughout at 20% intervals, as this post clued me into. (Thanks Targuil!) So from 0-20%, no bonus, 20-40%, 20 power, 40-60%, 40 power, etc.

Edit3 – And after being alerted to it by Targuil, Blood to Power (25 Blood Magic) is similar, but with a flat 90 power. On the bright side, if you start a fight above 90%, the bonus doesn’t go away unless you enter a transformation. (besides DS) On the not-so-bright side, if you enter a transform below 90%, it will never come back unless you get above 90% health and enter another transformation.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Targuil.3741

Targuil.3741

May I add something to putrid mark? It doesn’t actually trigger combo field twice, it triggers it only once, when it hits a foe in a field. The other finisher is just a visual bug which shows on screen but actually does absolutely nothing. It appears when you put putrid mark on a field. You can easily test it by using well of blood on yourself and blasting it with putrid mark. “Area retaliation” pops up, but no retaliation was given that day. Do it again with a monster and you get combo finish pop twice, but only get once the effect.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
I think I should remove this quote given the recent developement.

in Necromancer

Softspoken.2410

May I add something to putrid mark? It doesn’t actually trigger combo field twice, it triggers it only once, when it hits a foe in a field. The other finisher is just a visual bug which shows on screen but actually does absolutely nothing. It appears when you put putrid mark on a field. You can easily test it by using well of blood on yourself and blasting it with putrid mark. “Area retaliation” pops up, but no retaliation was given that day. Do it again with a monster and you get combo finish pop twice, but only get once the effect.

I recall specifically testing this and getting double the retaliation I usually get with a bone minion. I’ll check it again though.

Edit: Ah, found it. It depends on if the field is still present or not when the mark triggers. Putrid Mark creates and ‘stores’ a blast finisher when it’s first laid. I guess it’s making another one when it’s set off. For funsies, lay a spectral wall, put a putrid mark on it, then wait for the wall to vanish. Lay down well of blood and pull an enemy across the mark and you’ll get both the retaliation and chaos armor.

in Necromancer

Posted by: War Mourner.5168

War Mourner.5168

Last time I check bone minions, they do proc twice each. What he’s describing is different though, it’s just them saying they’re doing a finisher when you first cast (even if nothing is happening at that point) and I believe effects a load of different finishers.

in Necromancer

Targuil.3741

I recall specifically testing this and getting double the retaliation I usually get with a bone minion. I’ll check it again though.

To be completely honest, I’m not sure if enemy triggers it, would it then cause double effect? But in any case, when not triggered, the putrid mark does not give proper finish even though it says it does.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Necromancer

Softspoken.2410

Last time I check bone minions, they do proc twice each. What he’s describing is different though, it’s just them saying they’re doing a finisher when you first cast (even if nothing is happening at that point) and I believe effects a load of different finishers.

Bone Minions proc once each: there’s just a delay on the effect application. Plus, if Bone minions were proccing twice each, and I got double that with putrid mark, there’s still a problem there.

To be completely honest, I’m not sure if enemy triggers it, would it then cause double effect? But in any case, when not triggered, the putrid mark does not give proper finish even though it says it does.

Yeah, the blast finishers never go off unless the mark is set off as well. The double-effect is reliant on the combo field still existing (or a new one coming up in its place) when the mark is placed and triggered.

in Necromancer

Posted by: striker.3704

striker.3704

Death nova direct damage (added this patch) does not get applied when a minion is killed by either putrid explosion, fetid consumption, or necrotic transversal. Only when they die from other means.

D/S/R necromancer F/A/T elementalist
S/I/F engineer Z/R/D guard

in Necromancer

Softspoken.2410

There may be a few bugs that need to be removed from this list, I haven’t gone through quite yet.

So far, bugs to add:

Path of Midnight – Doesn’t reduce the recharge of Tainted Shackles.
Death Nova – Extra damage does not proc if the minion is sacrificed instead of killed. (Taste of Death, Putrid Explosion, Necrotic Traversal.)
Dark Path – While the range is 1200, the teleport distance seems to be limited to about 900.

Also, Tainted Shackles shares its cooldown across underwater and on land DS. Since it’s literally the same skill while every other DS skill changes, I think it’s intentional, but just a PSA that you can’t cast it twice in succession if you hop between water and land.

Edit:
So far on bugs removed –
Deathly Swarm (Dagger 4) now transfers 3 conditions per target hit. This is beast.
Putrid Mark – Transferring between enemy factions seems to have been resolved.

Edit2: I’m removing

• Greater Marks: when used, Chillblains uses Mark of Blood’s visual effect (skull symbol) instead of its usual effect. (25 June, 2013)

in the interests of space, and since it’s basically on the same level as a tooltip failing to update.

Edit3 (Still 25 June):

• In PvE and WvW, a necromancer’s downed state has about one third the health pool expected for their standing health. (28 May, 2013) Note: See this thread.
  • Path of Midnight – Doesn’t reduce the recharge of Tainted Shackles. (25 June, 2013)

Have been resolved. :3

in Necromancer

Posted by: Batlav.6318

Batlav.6318

Torment deals same dmg for both moving and standing
even the tooltip does not show difference nor the tests i did

SFR

in Necromancer

Targuil.3741

Torment deals same dmg for both moving and standing
even the tooltip does not show difference nor the tests i did

It ticks twice per second while moving so it might be hard to see.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sven.3680

Sven.3680

Looks like the effect of Deathly Perception is not displayed in the stats (but Furious Demise is)?!

its Schlossen Time

in Necromancer

Posted by: Alaromar.9204

Alaromar.9204

Fetid Consumption does not appear to function the same way it used to and I didn’t see anything in the latest patch notes addressing it. Originally minions would pull conditions as soon as they showed up, and then wait 10 seconds before doing it again.

Through testing it now looks like the minion won’t pull a condition until 10 seconds after you receive your first one. For example if I get 5 seconds of bleed, and then 6 seconds of vulnerability, the minion will pull the vulnerability at 1 second remaining.

in Necromancer

Softspoken.2410

Fetid Consumption does not appear to function the same way it used to and I didn’t see anything in the latest patch notes addressing it. Originally minions would pull conditions as soon as they showed up, and then wait 10 seconds before doing it again.

Through testing it now looks like the minion won’t pull a condition until 10 seconds after you receive your first one. For example if I get 5 seconds of bleed, and then 6 seconds of vulnerability, the minion will pull the vulnerability at 1 second remaining.

I’m not seeing this on PvP or PvE – I can start the fight with corrupt boon and minions can pull the self-poison from me. They don’t always, of course, but it can happen. What I did notice though, is that Putrid Mark doesn’t seem to transfer conditions from minions to targets.

Sidenote: Fetid Consumption and Plague Signet is a hilarious, if ineffective, combination.

Looks like the effect of Deathly Perception is not displayed in the stats (but Furious Demise is)?!

It isn’t. I think the reason Furious Demise shows up is because it just gives Fury, which is a standard boon the game is well programmed to accommodate.

Also, I saw a thread somewhere noting how Putrid Mark no longer transfers all conditions / is capped to 3 per target. I have (finally) added it to the list. I’m betting it’s intentional, but I’d like to see that info make its way into the tooltip.

EDIT: Putrid Mark no longer transfers from allies to enemies. Added to the list.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Unpredictability.4086

Unpredictability.4086

Anybody notice that their utility skills are gone for a second or two after exiting death shroud? I have noticed it a lot recently. the skills simply are not there – it’s nto that they are disabled, but the icons not visible at all.

Edit – see i’ts already listed. But feel like it’s happening more often now.

(edited by Unpredictability.4086)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Burjis.3087

Burjis.3087

Has anybody had this bug before:
Link

It’s a bug I recently started having with Doom.

Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] (www.espguild.com)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Streets.2705

Streets.2705

I do not know if anyone has posted this;

Well of Suffering tooltip states 7 hits but is only hitting 6 times.

in Necromancer

Softspoken.2410

I do not know if anyone has posted this;

Well of Suffering tooltip states 7 hits but is only hitting 6 times.

So it is. The duration is wrong too: it lasts 5 seconds, just like all the other wells.

in Necromancer

Targuil.3741

It actually hits 7 times (1 time instantly at cast, followup 6 times, 1 per second). A full well of suffering gave my enemies 14 vulnerability (2 per pulse) and well of corruption lasted as long as well of suffering. Haven’t tested other wells though.

E: This info is from few patches ago, after they modified well tooltips to the current ones.

E2: Confirmed for hitting 6 times only as stated before, vulnerabilitys stacked only to 12 even with high duration.

(edited by Targuil.3741)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Haley.2390

Haley.2390

Spectral Attunement trait doesn’t give the new Spectral Grasp increased Life Force gain.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Streets.2705

Streets.2705

FYI, June 25th’s game update notes state Death Shroud no longer will remove Spectral Armor/Walk’s buff. Tooltips for Death Shroud and Spectral Armor still state removed upon using Death Shroud.

in Necromancer

Softspoken.2410

Alright, added the spectral attunement trait not making spectral grasp give life force on use, as well as the inaccurate tooltip for Spectral Armor / the description on Death Shroud about ‘ending spectral effects’. I may remove that one though if I run low on space in the OP, since while it’s a full disagreement between tooltip and behavior, the patch notes make the intended behavior unambiguous.

I removed the bit about Doom putting chillblains on full cooldown: this is related to a larger game bug where switching skill bars to an instant attack while using a ground targeted attack makes the game use the attack with the original ground-targeted attack’s location as a target, which often fails. (See this, I can’t explain it all that well.)

Also removed

• Spectral Attunement: The ethereal combo field from Spectral Wall does not have its (9s) duration increased to match the new duration (15s?) of the wall: the field expires before the wall does. (30 May, 2013)
    Since the new wall actually keeps its ethereal field for the full duration. Yaaaay!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dietzen.6127

Dietzen.6127

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but here’s a bug I’ve just found.
Mark of evasion does not seem to have the increased range, that was given with the recent patch. The graphics does seem to indicate the ae increase, however mobs and players do not activate it untill they are near the very center of the mark.
I have seen several times so far the mark not activating, when mobs are standing within the circle.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Feranor.2053

Feranor.2053

This is so sad. I left the game 2 months after release because of how many bugs Necros suffered from (and how broken WvW is). To see that there are still this many bugs just shows how AN only cares about making money through gimmicky events and cosmetics but doesn’t fix what is fundamentally wrong with this game.

Wie willst du aufrecht leben, wenn du weißt, dass es nicht lohnt?
— ASP, “Tiefenrausch”

in Necromancer

Softspoken.2410

This is so sad. I left the game 2 months after release because of how many bugs Necros suffered from (and how broken WvW is). To see that there are still this many bugs just shows how AN only cares about making money through gimmicky events and cosmetics but doesn’t fix what is fundamentally wrong with this game.

So, at risk of being an apologist or whatever the term is

ArenaNet has actually done a pretty good job with Necromancers, in regards to bugs. There was a lot more bugs listed here originally that had a much stronger effect on gameplay: about half of the list is in my opinion trivial, but noted here because I don’t want to draw the line between “pointless report” and “game-ruining bug” too high.

To me, there’s three major bugs with the necro right now: death shroud lock-out when dropping to 0% life force, putrid mark’s butchered functionality, and flesh golem’s hydrophobia. Beyond that there’s about 3 or 4 traits that don’t always work, and a lot of minor errors that can create confusion, but once known, have no effect on game play.

I just bring this up because I have seen the main post change a lot, and it’s drastically better than it was, and than it appears at first glance.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vatt.4695

Vatt.4695

Deadly Catch doesn’t pull downed players.

in Necromancer

Posted by: youlostthegame.8102

youlostthegame.8102

I was in sPvP the other day (the one with the under water base) and a Mesmer polymorphed me into a Moa Bird so like the straight up baller that I am. I jumped into the water to see if the effect would ware off and it did! but I didn’t have access to any of my utility skills.

I don’t know if it can be recreated.