Necromancer Changes Are Kitten Garbage

in Necromancer

Posted by: Teladis.1309

Teladis.1309

Power necro is still pretty strong. I like the new minion skill with con. I also like some of the con changes with the new system coming out.

I mean it is not all gloom and doom. The changes are good, just not enough for some people.

in Necromancer

Posted by: SweetVibes.7692

SweetVibes.7692

Condi Necro here.
I have to either choose Dhuumfire or Fitg. Wtf.
I have to either choose 100% condi duration when having scepter equipped or Terror. Wtf. (It’s not like it’s hard to condi cleanse, so 100% condi duration is almost useless)

I can still be stunlocked while in DS and be bursted out of it, so Dhuumfire (in most group situations) will be nearly useless due to me being focused, I bet the most stacks of dhuumfire I’ll be able to pull off is either 2 or 3 if counting CC and blinds that may affect me. I’ll lose out on potential bleed stacks from scepter and poison due to wanting to be in DS for the Dhuumfire. No 10 second stun break with 1 stack of stability, serious?

Did I miss anything else? Nothing important, bcs they literally didn’t offer condi Necro anything, if anything, they obscurely nerfed it.

Meanwhile, all of dem Guardians awesome changes that may offer a really good condi build + buffs, thief changes that will make s/d even more OP + other buffs, Mesmer buffs in general, and Engineer godlike tweaks. Insane.

(edited by SweetVibes.7692)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aktium.9506

Aktium.9506

They didn’t even change enough for any any build to even be potentially ruined as they feared. That’s honestly incredibly sad. I’d rather have fundamental changes that force change, even if it seem to be for the worse than the lukewarm half-hearted effort we got.

in Necromancer

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Wow those changes were terrible… RIP conditionmancer…

They destroyed all condition synergy. Guess their “fix” for condition damage was to totally destroy all condition builds so no one plays them anymore…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

Still no reliable sustain (they even said siphons looked too strong ????), still victims of chain CC locking, still no ways to gain LF out of combat, so basically what you’re saying is, we made dumbfire better, more scepter dmg, and some flashy new tooltips for traits. Meanwhile in thief-land…..

Attachments:

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

Bloodthirst still exists and isn’t even baseline. I think that summarizes everything.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

Still no reliable sustain (they even said siphons looked too strong ????), still victims of chain CC locking, still no ways to gain LF out of combat, so basically what you’re saying is, we made dumbfire better, more scepter dmg, and some flashy new tooltips for traits. Meanwhile in thief-land…..

Even with guard I can predict my build I’m going back to maining thief especially with those condition/trap changes, necro will be on the shelf for a while at least it I can hunt them easier then ever.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in Necromancer

ZudetGambeous.9573

Err not sure how you think dumbfire is better… better animation I guess… significant nerf to the actual skill.

You now need to fire off 3 lifeblasts to get the burning of 1 dumbfire per nerf… in that time you could have applied 8 20s bleeds…

in Necromancer

Posted by: getzzzonked.7609

getzzzonked.7609

Still no mobility, no evades, no invulnerability, no blast finishers. Instead, let’s buff life siphon (that is kitten and doesn’t work) and minions (that is also kitten, and doesn’t work).
I don’t understand why you won’t give us the tools to play competitively. You created this amazing game, filled with all these amazing combo’s and utility for team play, and you didn’t give any of it to Necromancers. I don’t understand.
I’m so excited for all the other professions. The changes are exciting, new and interesting. All except for Necromancers. Seriously Arena Net, sort your kitten out.

Also, I’d like to make a point that the casters (devs) discussing all the changes knew the traits for all the other professions, how they are made, what traits joined to make them, and what they did, so much better than they knew the Necromancer ones. Tonight it showed that you really don’t seem to give a kitten.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
[EXE] Piken Square EU

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

The dhuum change was a nerf, the damage has been reduced to compensate for it stacking. If you camp lifeblast youll just end up losing all your other stacks of condis and reducing the dps. Keep in mind with poison stacking we have another condi that requires to maintain high stacks to compensate for its reduced damage.

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

in Necromancer

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

I am annoyed that wells are ground targeted... As a PTV necro I like the wells to be centered on my and now there is extra clicking/worrying about mouse position to double tap skills.

Did i miss see it, or is it now going to be a choice between death nova and fetid consumption?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

I am annoyed that wells are ground targeted… As a PTV necro I like the wells to be centered on my and now there is extra clicking/worrying about mouse position to double tap skills.

Did i miss see it, or is it now going to be a choice between death nova and fetid consumption?

I believe that is accurate.

in Necromancer

Sagat.3285

I didn’t think I could have lost my build but it happened, my whole style was around using DS as less and possible and take advantage of Spite’s condition duration, I finally managed to reintroduce Dhuumfire in my spec but just wow. Just for necro I would say no to trait changes even tough I know it makes balance easier. What some need to understand right now is that necro from launch is evolving in a different path than before, they are pushing us more in DS for both power and conditions mainly spamming #1 making weapons skills fillers. Just more sustain damage while facetanking forget the trait rework and the new UI when is the necro rework?

The Dhuumfire thread

in Necromancer

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

Mhh on the bright side maybe now a 6/0/6/0/6 cele build may work. Lifeblasting for might stacks, condition damage with dhuumfire, direct damage from base lifeblasts and passive heal though unholy sanctuary…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

How did they go through all the traits and get to a GRANDMASTER unholy santuary and be like “yup that seems fine”. Like wtf. How is that comparable to executioner or some stuff other classes get are are getting.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zefrost.3425

Zefrost.3425

I don’t even know where to start suggesting changes. These changes are so massive and I honestly felt better balancing it before.

in Necromancer

Lordrosicky.5813

Dhuumfire is exciting.

Blood magic still sucks. Much more conflicting with DS now since deathly invigoration heals when you enter so you receive no benefit from it.

I can’t wait for that grandmaster deathly invigoration trait. Healing my team mates (only the ones right next to me) for 360. Wow. That is incredible. 1 auto attack and air sigil proc will be doing 5k on them but ill pump out those 300 HP heals (not for me).

And dont say “its not final”. This is anet. People who take 2 years to do 8% shaves. What we saw will be the numbers and it will be trash.

in Necromancer

Sagat.3285

Mhh on the bright side maybe now a 6/0/6/0/6 cele build may work. Lifeblasting for might stacks, condition damage with dhuumfire, direct damage from base lifeblasts and passive heal though unholy sanctuary…

You would be killed/reflected in 15 secs or less. Try to get out of DS they won’t give you a breathing period and you will be downed, slow cast times and blah blah they know already, we all know already. Again just for necro I don’t want those changes despicable facetanking mindset got conditions spamming #1 in DS now, the guy showed no interest in necro you can tell he was here so he doesn’t get fired. You won’t see a red post about feedback on necro sections…just one even if trolling would increase my belief that they really care by a trillion.

The Dhuumfire thread

in Necromancer

Muchacho.2390

Dhuumfire is exciting.

Blood magic still sucks. Much more conflicting with DS now since deathly invigoration heals when you enter so you receive no benefit from it.

I can’t wait for that grandmaster deathly invigoration trait. Healing my team mates (only the ones right next to me) for 360. Wow. That is incredible. 1 auto attack and air sigil proc will be doing 5k on them but ill pump out those 300 HP heals (not for me).

Well they did say that they want to increase the healing massively but since it doesnt heal the necro anymore i find it rather kitten even with higher numbers…

in Necromancer

Lordrosicky.5813

Scepter having 100% condition duration to all outgoing conditions while equipped.

I saw that too but I honestly can’t imagine that there really will be a single trait that instantly maxes out every condi duration, even if you can’t have Terror at the same time.

I guess it’s too early to tell how good or bad those changes are going to be but my first impression was: meh…

Terror is condi necros only spike imo. In a world of regen, heals, shouts etc etc. You need spike damage. Terror will be essential to any condi build

in Necromancer

Lordrosicky.5813

Dhuumfire is exciting.

Well they did say that they want to increase the healing massively but since it doesnt heal the necro anymore i find it rather kitten even with higher numbers…

I think anyone who has been around this game long enough should realise the changes shown and even the numbers are probably locked in for the next 3 years.

in Necromancer

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

Dhuumfire is exciting.

Or, you know… they could just do the most obvious and logical thing: healing in DS.

in Necromancer

Sagat.3285

Dhuumfire is exciting.

Or, you know… they could just do the most obvious and logical thing: healing in DS.

Too hard for them. At this point my days left on this class are counted the whole necro section prevents me from enjoying what will be soon gone even if it was broken.

The Dhuumfire thread

in Necromancer

Muchacho.2390

Dhuumfire is exciting.

You know is still dream of that sometimes…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bellamy.9860

Bellamy.9860

I am pretty sure they said it won’t heal the necro anymore with this change. Also they revealed pretty heavy changes for other classes (engi stuff, illusonary persona base) so why wouldn’t they reveal something so drastic? Also keeping that crap healing DM trait in the game makes it pretty certain that healing in DS won’t come.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gryph.8237

Gryph.8237

These guys are rubbish when it comes to necro. They made comments that necros are tough due to their two health pools and want to be hit, then the joke on deleting it, followed up by presenting absolutely junk changes. Nthese guys don’t know the class, don’t give a rats kitten , and think they are funny. They have no respect for this community and they are entirely unprofessional. I loath them and their clear bias towards specific classes. They have screwed the condi necro and forced us into only one possible way to have a decent build. I am so sick of this and will be spending my time mastering a class the devs clearly favor so I won’t be freaking kitten, until a diff game releases that is not so biased. Too long waiting to be viable in parts of the game outside of wvw zergs which are boring as hell. Anet hire some serious people. The ones you have are not enough, exhibit clear bias and then have the nerve to rub it in our faces with their crappy attitude and weak jokes.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

didn’t any of you notice that Burning and poison are now Stackable (but Anet did say they are still testing the numbers on this)

so LB>Burn stack stack stack. thats one bonus much more than loosing 4 bleeds.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Scott Lockharte.3412

Scott Lockharte.3412

They just fixed/made power necromancers to a state better than ever before, and conditionmancers will be even better now with the scepter 100% condition duration trait (Bet it stacks with normal condition duration too, 200% condition duration anyone?)

Spectral builds in Soul Reaping, Dhuumfire being ridiculus again and being in the Soul Reaping line, Automatic casting of axe 3 on entering DS for even more boonstrip, basically every DS trait rolled together.

What are you all seriously complaining about right now, because since we can take 3 grandmaster traits, we can be a tanky spite/death-magic/soul reaping SPECTRAL build that was never once possible before,
the glass-cannon is totally gone.

Look, if you ask me, the only negative change was Deathly invig doing nothing for us and being useless as a grandmaster (Numbers haven’t been shown yet though, might do 4-10k heal on all nearby allies/pets, we just don’t know)

(edited by Scott Lockharte.3412)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

This is what happens when you don’t communicate with the player base. Imagine how much more effective this whole process would have been if they had a class CDI 3 months ago.

I’m really struggling with choosing a third line for my power build. The other 2 lines didn’t change at all, but there’s no really valuable GM trait to choose for a 3rd.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gryph.8237

Gryph.8237

Clearly you do not play a condi build with terror

in Necromancer

Lordrosicky.5813

The best spec will be the minion master after the patch

in Necromancer

Muchacho.2390

That probably the reason why bawb didnt find the changes that bad, MMs are actually now better…

in Necromancer

Lordrosicky.5813

That probably the reason why bawb didnt find the changes that bad, MMs are actually now better…

Its pretty dumb for it to be the best spec. I could play MM as well as anyone right now and ive never played it before. No spec should be that easy. And if it is then it shouldnt be the best spec on a class.

in Necromancer

Posted by: xadine.7069

xadine.7069

To me the problem is still the same (focusing on PvE), necros are useless to the team.
I mean what are we bringing to a dungeon party?
- reflect? nop
- explosion? nop
- dot? let’s be honnest for current dungeon you don’t need it at all.

For those who defend dhuumfire, have you seen that burn does less damages than bleed? sure it does stack now but I highly doubt that it worth it (even if it’s hard to have a clear vision without putting our hands on it!).

I really think that those kittenty balances will not be efficient as long as they don’t separate PvE and PvP skills since it’s 2 complete different way of playing. So one will automaticaly suffer from the balance made in favor of the other. But if I don’t mistaken they said long ago that they were thinking about split spells in 2 but no news about that.

in Necromancer

Posted by: SweetVibes.7692

SweetVibes.7692

Oh yeah guys, btw, if you didn’t already know… Prepare to get MOA’d instantly you go into lich form, bcs you know, it’s not like that skill isn’t even more popular now or anything.

Engineer favorite child. Time to learn the class boys.

(edited by SweetVibes.7692)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Charblaze.6958

Charblaze.6958

didn’t any of you notice that Burning and poison are now Stackable (but Anet did say they are still testing the numbers on this)

so LB>Burn stack stack stack. thats one bonus much more than loosing 4 bleeds.

But they reduced the damage of burning and poison of 60%. Can we stack those 2 conditions fast enough to make this change worthwhile?

Still the prices of superior sigil of smoldering/venom doubled in less than 2 hours and are still rising. I guess people are thinking that fire and and poison will be the new condi meta.

in Necromancer

Sagat.3285

They nerfed all significant condition traits, even Parasitic….Contagion 15% of kitten what?!! Duration of what we got AoE cleansing that’s off the charts even with Epidemic, mesmer low AoE condition so we buff it and give more confusion and torment just what?!! I’m pretty minions will get annihilated even with more spam DS defensive traits. Every second of the necro section just what??!! It even ruined the ranger and warrior one for me hell I forgot my favorite thief build improved.

The Dhuumfire thread

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

Lol MM <3 im so happy. Im going to have fun playing around with a new MM build. Besides MM my power build just got some more survivability and might!!! Im excited for the changes! But seems ill be running condi MM.

Necromancer Main

in Necromancer

Lordrosicky.5813

They nerfed all significant condition traits, even Parasitic….Contagion 15% of kitten what?!! Duration of what we got AoE cleansing that’s off the charts even with Epidemic, mesmer low AoE condition so we buff it and give more confusion and torment just what?!! I’m pretty minions will get annihilated even with more spam DS defensive traits. Every second of the necro section just what??!! It even ruined the ranger and warrior one for me hell I forgot my favorite thief build improved.

Parasitic contagion could be 50% and it would still suck with all the cleanse and because when your trying to stay alive you generally arent pumping out as many conditions on people. And healing for 15% so like even with 10 stacks of bleed (alot!!) = 140 healing a second. That is barely regen. And 10 stacks is unrealistic too.

Also it wont work with deathshroud so its even worse. THat trait is literally the worst in pvp.

Lets all have fun healing for 130 a second whilst getting hit for 6k auto attack + fire/air procs! Yay!!! Instead of losing 6k health we can lose 5.9k!

in Necromancer

Posted by: War Mourner.5168

War Mourner.5168

I came into this with zero expectation, and somehow Anet still managed to disappoint me.

The meta power build is completely unchanged in terms of what they pick, although enjoying a few real nice buffs.

The curse line is pretty hilarious now.
Currently I use it for a power build, using reaper’s precision, banshee’s wail and path of corruption. Imagine my suprise when ALL THREE become master traits. The line literally can’t be used for non condi builds anymore, and for condi builds it’s exactly the same as before.

Anet needs to knock it off with the minions – they’re unpopular for a reason. And even if they were good, builds that revolve around lots of dumb npc’s is bad design anyway.

I find it genuinely amusing how bad death and blood magic lines are, while soul reaping and spite get great buffs.

in Necromancer

Zoso.8279

Oh yeah guys, btw, if you didn’t already know… Prepare to get MOA’d instantly you go into lich form, bcs you know, it’s not like that skill isn’t even more popular now or anything.

Agreed.

Necromancer Main

in Necromancer

Lordrosicky.5813

Agreed.

Or if you are a MM prepare to insta lose all your utilities to 1 skill

in Necromancer

Zoso.8279

Agreed.

Or if you are a MM prepare to insta lose all your utilities to 1 skill

Lol I’ve already voiced my opinions on the soon to be OP engi elite. Recap i think its going to be hella OP.

Necromancer Main

in Necromancer

Sagat.3285

What? I actually thought the changes were really good… Condi Necros should actually be buffed. You actually have a lot more options now. Curses will still be mandatory, and it got even better than what it was, imo.

If you go with something like Spite, Curses and Soul Reaping… you’d have really nice vulnerability application through chill (which is another condi that can cover up your damaging condis). Think about adding Ice Sigil to your weapons for chill + vulnerability on your scepter, for example…
-Then we could also grab Chill of Death, which would add even MORE chill and strip boons.
-Then add the Unholy Feast Grandmaster, which will cripple enemies around you when you enter DS, will remove a boon from them and will give you retal. If you’re a carrion condi Necro (which means you have a bit of power), your retal will be decent, and Chill of Death + Unholy Feast will hit nicely too.

If you go into Curses, you’d have Path of Corruption, which is even more condi removal.
-A thing I dislike a lot in Curses is the new Enfeebling Blood. I think it will be quite a bit weaker than it is now, and if we don’t apply weakness as well anymore, our sustain will go down. I think this trait should stay the same as it is now.
-If you take Chilling Darkness, you could do a blind with your dagger off-hand, which would cause vulnerability from your Spite trait as well (more condi pressure! and the blind bounces too, stacking chills and vulnerability)
-Your plague could now become deadly, if you use #2. You’d cause poison, blind, chill, vulnerability (hugeeeee stacking of vulnerability), and if you crit you can bleed.
-You could go with Banshee’s Wail instead of Path of corruption with a condi Necro now too. It would make warhorn realllllyyyy beastly for tanking… this will definitely be a hard choice.

With Soul Reaping, Soul Marks + Staff Cooldowns as a minor is simply amazing. That’s gonna be a HUGE sustain buff in my opinion, especially since many Necros don’t even use Soul Marks currently, and that trait is amazing.
-Dhuumfire on Life blast is going to be amazing….

The ONLY I’m personally not really happy about is that now I won’t be able to take Near to Death because that would mean giving up Soul Marks/Staff CDs… so you’ll be stuck out of Deathshroud for 10 seconds, which I think is a nerf to WvW roaming Necro sustain… Speed of Shadows seems sub-par, especially when compared to the new Soul Marks.

If you go Curses, Death and Soul Reaping I think you’d have realllllyyy nice sustain. Not as much boon rip and application of vulnerability, but you’d have Protection when leaving DS, Shrouded Removal (really good trait imo, also very good on warhorn condi Necros. Now you won’t have to sacrifice staff cooldowns to get it), Reaper’s protection or Greater Marks, and Unholy Sanctuary. Although we’ll be stuck out of DS for 10 seconds, the protection when leaving DS might make up for that. We’ll also have Unholy Sanctuary might help with that as well.

I’m not sure how I feel about Blood Magic though. I feel like that trait line needs more work. Other than that, overall I think the build diversity will definitely go up. I can’t really wrap my mind around some of the new builds that will become available, but I see at least 2-3 that I’ll want to try. HYPED!

Sustain..that’s the key we are the real traditional tank lost of spike damage for facetanking sustain basically try not to die before a friend comes and if another foe comes at least two are dancing on your body .Don’t forget every other class gets the same path of “rework”.

The Dhuumfire thread

in Necromancer

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Is there a written page on all of the changes somewhere that someone can link me? I didn’t see any videos or what ever about what’s going to be happening, I’m kind of out of the loop as all I ever really do is focusing on WvW, lol.

I see a lot of negativity here though which obviously concerns me. I feel like it’s probably not as bad as people are making it out to be but I think I’m more worried about Mesmers being buffed than anything \ :

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in Necromancer

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

Is there a written page on all of the changes somewhere that someone can link me? I didn’t see any videos or what ever about what’s going to be happening, I’m kind of out of the loop as all I ever really do is focusing on WvW, lol.

I see a lot of negativity here though which obviously concerns me. I feel like it’s probably not as bad as people are making it out to be but I think I’m more worried about Mesmers being buffed than anything \ :

Www.dulfy.net

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

It is a choice between Death Nova (which will be buffed a bit with the poison changes), and Fetid Consumption/Necromantic Corruption/new functionality that minions also transfer conditions on hit. The new Necromantic Corruption is probably going to do what I’ve always hoped they would do, and support minion builds based around keeping minions alive. Cleric MM and Soldier (or some other tanky but more selfish damage) specs will be quite different, and condi MM will probably be a thing.

They aren’t bad because they are objective buffs in almost every single case. There are exceptions, Axe Training got nerfed for example. The biggest criticisms about the Necro changes is that they weren’t enough in some cases, mainly Blood Magic. But I’ll accept that regardless we were buffed, and that these are tentative changes. Hopefully they will see this discussion, and use this time to tweak our numbers a bit.

Mostly though I think people expect too much from each change. Most of our problems aren’t traits, they are the lack of certain things from skills, and traits couldn’t help that.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Sagat.3285

It is a choice between Death Nova (which will be buffed a bit with the poison changes), and Fetid Consumption/Necromantic Corruption/new functionality that minions also transfer conditions on hit. The new Necromantic Corruption is probably going to do what I’ve always hoped they would do, and support minion builds based around keeping minions alive. Cleric MM and Soldier (or some other tanky but more selfish damage) specs will be quite different, and condi MM will probably be a thing.

They aren’t bad because they are objective buffs in almost every single case. There are exceptions, Axe Training got nerfed for example. The biggest criticisms about the Necro changes is that they weren’t enough in some cases, mainly Blood Magic. But I’ll accept that regardless we were buffed, and that these are tentative changes. Hopefully they will see this discussion, and use this time to tweak our numbers a bit.

Mostly though I think people expect too much from each change. Most of our problems aren’t traits, they are the lack of certain things from skills, and traits couldn’t help that.

They didn’t need to bring problems to traits. Their skill rework if there is really one shouldn’t be as depressing as the traits’ it’s perfect time to give us our bleeds back and improve weapons but I’m not going wait for another depression. You keep saying they listened to us…if activating SoL at 50% HP scaling defense to them then I rather not be on the Necro side when those changes arrive.

The Dhuumfire thread

in Necromancer

ZudetGambeous.9573

Parasitic contagion could be 50% and it would still suck with all the cleanse and because when your trying to stay alive you generally arent pumping out as many conditions on people. And healing for 15% so like even with 10 stacks of bleed (alot!!) = 140 healing a second. That is barely regen. And 10 stacks is unrealistic too.

Also it wont work with deathshroud so its even worse. THat trait is literally the worst in pvp.

Lets all have fun healing for 130 a second whilst getting hit for 6k auto attack + fire/air procs! Yay!!! Instead of losing 6k health we can lose 5.9k!

In PvP i’ll admit that PC is fairly terrible… however in PvE it is a huge survivability buff. I can get ~200hp/s per target in PvE. One epidemic and i’m healing for 1000hp/s… and that is with it at 5% and a condition cap… 15% is a fairly absurd amount of healing, but no one will ever take it because there is no reason to over lingering curses. With the removal of the condition cap you could potentially heal for 3000hp/s in PvE at all times. But again you would lose your condition upkeep ability and a huge amount of condition damage… so in the end no one will ever take it in its current position.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

Dhuumfire is exciting.

I think they messed up with the skill fact, because currently how Deathly Invigoration works is you heal when you leave DS. Though new Dhuumfire looks really good imo.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast