Necromancer Max Condition Damage Stat

in Necromancer

Posted by: Regina Anomis.4679

Regina Anomis.4679

Hi guys
I am looking for help to create a build that has damage condition in its maximum possible value that can be achieved.
look your advice

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pelopidas.2140

Pelopidas.2140

(edited by Pelopidas.2140)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRAQNAW7Yjc00ZbjNW2wfbCAAQaMloBA-T1xCABAcBAEa/hjfAAAqDwT1fSUJYWK/CAcAs7uBgxHf8xHf82d3d3d3dLFwkSjA-w

That is the highest fully possible. Note that technically speaking healing/utility skills don’t “matter” as far as highest condi damage, they just make it more realistic to get there/use it. That is 3817 condi damage with full might/sigil while in plague, you could potentially get it slightly higher through certain passive effects that would raise toughness/vitality as well, and it is 2181 with no buffs (just food) and out of plague.

Also important to note is that the build listed is not the highest damaging condition build, but the one with conditions that tick for the most. Those are very different, as one is more efficient at dealing the damage while the other just has a higher condition damage stat.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

(edited by Bhawb.7408)

in Necromancer

Regina Anomis.4679

Thanks guys for your important tips will study them calmly and I’ll pull out a build that fits my play style

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Just to point out that those builds probably wont yield you the highest condi damage in most situations. They are dependant on you recieving 25 stacks of might to achieve that (which you cant do by yourself).

So if you want to maximise personal condi dps then you would build differently.

in Necromancer

Regina Anomis.4679

submit your idea another opinion never hurts

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

Just to point out that those builds probably wont yield you the highest condi damage in most situations. They are dependant on you recieving 25 stacks of might to achieve that (which you cant do by yourself).

I’m not sure about that because the stack limits. It’s very common that your bleeds are overwriting by an ally, so investing in duration/precision will not always give you more damage so investing in pure raw condition damage might be optimal. Luckily the zerk meta gives the condition user some breathing room.

EverythingOP

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Ok sure. This build wont yield highest condi damage stat but it will allow you to proc a lot of bleeds on crit along with maintaining personal might. Also has plenty of condi duration for reaching the stack limit.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRAQRArY7Yn0IS1N2ZDO2A7NmAXogeBCgoN6MoDGBq2CA-ThxCABAcCAwS53FPBgLV/Rv9H9DjpEMAwBwu1tu1NY8xHf8xHvd3d3d3d3SBso0I-e

I’m not sure about that because the stack limits. It’s very common that your bleeds are overwriting by an ally, so investing in duration/precision will not always give you more damage so investing in pure raw condition damage might be optimal. Luckily the zerk meta gives the condition user some breathing room.

I was considering more of a solo situation because in a group you barely get to apply conditions before things die.

in Necromancer

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRAQNAW7Yjc00ZbjNW2wfbCAAQaMloBA-T1xCABAcBAEa/hjfAAAqDwT1fSUJYWK/CAcAs7uBgxHf8xHf82d3d3d3dLFwkSjA-w

That is the highest fully possible. Note that technically speaking healing/utility skills don’t “matter” as far as highest condi damage, they just make it more realistic to get there/use it. That is 3817 condi damage with full might/sigil while in plague, you could potentially get it slightly higher through certain passive effects that would raise toughness/vitality as well, and it is 2181 with no buffs (just food) and out of plague.

Also important to note is that the build listed is not the highest damaging condition build, but the one with conditions that tick for the most. Those are very different, as one is more efficient at dealing the damage while the other just has a higher condition damage stat.

Note: This build will cost you upwards of 1200g to fully realize. You will need to do a lot of farming to get enough gold for this.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Note: This build will cost you upwards of 1200g to fully realize. You will need to do a lot of farming to get enough gold for this.

Edit: kitten ogden armor had strength runes in it: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRAQNAW7Yjc0UdbjNe3whbCchaqnA6FIAi2ozgOYEA-TFyCwAOOCAAeAA4U/BryPh7PM5iAUS3wYlgAA-w – khilbron budget version.

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

(edited by Andele.1306)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Its also an awful build and you shouldn’t try to make it, which I basically pointed out. It was simply the highest condition damage stat possible.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Arcades Saboth.5139

Arcades Saboth.5139

This is my result:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRAQNArYWn0ISnN2YDW3A/NooXQkq2k5KCVgofMJDA-TFyCABAcCAO+JAglyPh2f4iDBwlq/on+gxUCGA4AY36W3dDM+4jP+4j3u7u7u7ubpAgYaE-w
It’s not the maximum Malice but it’s a more meaningful build. It have less thoughness and vitality (a lot less vitality) however it like 100 Malice less than the other and makes a lot more sense. I use the food buff of +40% Condition Duration which is more useful then having more Malice.
I used to have the combination of Runes of Affliction and Krait but they got nerfed so Undead make more sense now (expecially when you are under Plague form).
Suggestions?
Also: during trash or when (aoe) is needed, Signet of Spite is definitely dropped in favor of Epidemic.

(edited by Arcades Saboth.5139)

in Necromancer

Regina Anomis.4679

So guys
I carefully read all of your post (and thank you for your cooperation) and I thought about a build that would as closely as possible to my idea of ??the necromancer and I’ll link http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRAQNArYWjc00cb1Ne3wfbCihQyzrJXvjOoYB-TByCABAcCAEa/hjfCA+o+TiKBfRfQWK/Q+QAQKgJlGB-e

Bear in mind, reading my build, which I have already ’all the characters in each of it maximized to work in a direction that is war zerk, guardian healer etc and so I wanted to create the necro for what I think should be done ie the conditions.
As always, I gladly accept tips …

P.S.
forgive my English

in Necromancer

ZudetGambeous.9573

This is what I am currently using in PvE:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRAQNArYWjc00cb1Ne3wfbCchaqnA6DIAu3ozgJYEA-TRyCABAcIAU4BAglyPh2f4S1fm4IAon+gxUCO9JAIAwBwu1tu7GY8xHf8xHvrHf3dHf3SBAzyK-e

This gives me a great amount of condition power and duration while also allowing me to be fairly tanky through applying conditions. With the food and crystal active I can maintain about 22 stacks of bleed, 2 stacks of torment and I am only about 4 dmg/tick lower than the theoretical maximum. I don’t have the omni infusions yet (too expensive) but I have everything else. I know many people choose to take fear duration over the condition duration line, but I find the extra tankiness, and 30% duration is better than the 50% fear only duration.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bloodyhell.8760

Bloodyhell.8760

Sorry, but why are u suggesting him builds that absolutely aren’t focused on condition damage? condition damage need 2 stat: condition duration and condition damage.

Not lifestealing, neither tanky conditioner. And why some build are in pvp build mode? he didn’t ask for that. Kindly answer with care of not confuse new players.

The greatest conditioner possible is this: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRMQNAW7Yjc00Yb3NW3webichC6AIBq3ovgN4EoqMA-TBSAABKcRAo4BAImyPAOCAhq+TP7PQouh2UCGAABgJGIFAETjA-e .

It is the best (till anyone prove it’s not) cause you’ll have great duration and condi damage. In best mode, change 13 in spite with 12. keep 12 if need major survav.
It is oriented to be used with a lot of mobs, not just one. utility 7 and then 8 will let you spread condi on area.

Enjoy

(edited by Bloodyhell.8760)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Saturn.6591

Saturn.6591

Sorry, but why are u suggesting him builds that absolutely aren’t focused on condition damage?

Did you see any powerbuilds being suggested?

The greatest conditioner possible is this: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRMQNAW7Yjc00Yb3NW3webichC6AIBq3ovgN4EoqMA-TBSAABKcRAo4BAImyPAOCAhq+TP7PQouh2UCGAABgJGIFAETjA-e .

It is the best (till anyone prove it’s not)

1. Why are you using Spiteful Talisman if you’re not even using a focus?
2. Signet of Spite doesn’t make much sense in PvE. And without it, Signet Mastery will become obsolete as well.
3. Vulnerability on Lifeblast? Seriously? There’s a ton of traits that would make more sense in a condition build. Even if you insist on using those last points in this traitline.
4. Even without food, your bleeds will have a duration of 115%. With the food you’re suggesting, it would be 155%. Too bad that everything above 100% doesn’t benefit you at all; especially in PvE.
5. Obviously, it’s NOT the best build.
6. Stop being so full of yourself.

(edited by Saturn.6591)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Arcades Saboth.5139

Arcades Saboth.5139

4. Even without food, your bleeds will have a duration of 115%. With the food you’re suggesting, it would be 155%. Too bad that everything above 100% doesn’t benefit you at all; especially in PvE.

Side note: Lingering Curse can go over the 100% limit, if you already reach 100% on your own.

I think I’ve seen confirmation in one of the old video of Nemesis but I can’t find which one.

in Necromancer

Posted by: klep.4165

klep.4165

That is true, Lingering Curse will allow you to go over the 100% limit.

in Necromancer

Regina Anomis.4679

I agree with the considerations of Saturn also because looking at your build, Bloodyhell, it may not be the best condition since build 1768 dmg condition.
My build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRAQNArYWjc00cb1Ne3wfbCihQyzrJXvjOoYB-TByCABAcCAEa/hjfCA+o+TiKBfRfQWK/Q+QAQKgJlGB-e I have 2072 and I put the set exotic and I have not included 6 points in toughness (having runes unded + toughness would give me even more cond. dmg).
Now I ask you how would you improve my build Saturn? anyway thanks to all for your helpful participation is the only way you can create excellent build!

in Necromancer

Bloodyhell.8760

Sorry, but why are u suggesting him builds that absolutely aren’t focused on condition damage?

Did you see any powerbuilds being suggested?

It is the best (till anyone prove it’s not)

1. Why are you using Spiteful Talisman if you’re not even using a focus?
2. Signet of Spite doesn’t make much sense in PvE. And without it, Signet Mastery will become obsolete as well.
3. Vulnerability on Lifeblast? Seriously? There’s a ton of traits that would make more sense in a condition build. Even if you insist on using those last points in this traitline.
5. Obviously, it’s NOT the best build.
6. Stop being so full of yourself.

1) You’re totally right,that is an old trait from my experiments with focus I ddin’t check.
2) Signet of spite is very nice to spread condition in combo with epidemic
3) Vulnerability is a condition extreamly usefull in pve. otherwise you can put 10 point in death magic and choose trait 5
4) my total condition duration with food is 70%. the fact that it became more than 100% on bleeding doesn’t mean the rest of necro’s conditions are useless. And you don’t have to always have food, of course.
5) never found once better. can wait for your one dear
6) that can be true, I wrote the post after checking first 2 builds of this thread that seemed to be a troll. So i got a little hungry.

in Necromancer

Bloodyhell.8760

@ regina

Yes, your build has more formal condition damage. But you have no duration, that will rend quite hard to stack 25 bleeding, and, in each case, less time condition=less condiotion at all.

Then you’ve no precision, while with my 50% i’m going to give more bleeding than you in each case, and that’s more condition.

in Necromancer

ZudetGambeous.9573

I agree with the considerations of Saturn also because looking at your build, Bloodyhell, it may not be the best condition since build 1768 dmg condition.
My build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRAQNArYWjc00cb1Ne3wfbCihQyzrJXvjOoYB-TByCABAcCAEa/hjfCA+o+TiKBfRfQWK/Q+QAQKgJlGB-e I have 2072 and I put the set exotic and I have not included 6 points in toughness (having runes unded + toughness would give me even more cond. dmg).
Now I ask you how would you improve my build Saturn? anyway thanks to all for your helpful participation is the only way you can create excellent build!

I used this build for a long time. It is probably the best build for world bosses since duration doesn’t matter due to the stack limit and they are immune to fear so no point in terror. This will give you the highest possible condition damage for world bosses and condition heavy groups.

However if you are the only condition user on the team it will give you less maximum DPS than my build due to the shorter duration and lack of fear dmg.

In summary: World bosses, pugs, WvW the above build is one of the best. Organized dungeons and farming with only 1 condition dmg player, not the best dps.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Damaein.6413

Damaein.6413

because that 1 sec of bleed tick which only happens every 5 seconds is going to be that much stronger on a world boss? lol

in Necromancer

Regina Anomis.4679

@Bloodyhell
@ZudetGambeous

Thanks as always for your action at this point I wonder:
1) what condition duration needs a necromancer?
2) How would modify my build to reach the threshold condition of duration?

in Necromancer

Damaein.6413

Just to clarify if you want an optimal build for PvE condition damage in any fashion isn’t viable (if you want top damage). 40% duration food is the most obvious choice. You lose 33 condition damage for a 40% increase in duration of all conditions.

To show the effects 33 condition damage only accounts for the damage as seen below. The right number is damage per stack per tick. If you had 25 stack of bleeding, by some miracle, it would only account for 50dps. As well you should probably run a stacking sigil for that bonus 250 condi damage.

But if you are good enough you could probably run most dungeons naked fairly easily so “good” PvE builds are about speed. While PvE builds don’t really NEED to be that efficient, most are for when you are in ultrafarm mode and time is the only factor.

Attachments:

(edited by Damaein.6413)

in Necromancer

Regina Anomis.4679

@ Damaein

after reading your post I ask you:
how would you modify my build if I wanted to do Spvp?

in Necromancer

Damaein.6413

Well there are many things. This thread was about a theoretical condition number. Not a good condition build. And I hadn’t realized you wanted a PvP build. Remember that PvP has completely separate items and rules.

This is what I use though I’m not a top level necro by any means:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRAQNArYWjc0UebxN+1webCchaqnA63MAi2o/gJIfB-TpRFwAAeAAK3fIxhAIaZgCnAAFHBAA

in Necromancer

Regina Anomis.4679

Mine was pure curiosity.
It is not my intention to do PvP with the necro, the thread that opened the laws because one of my characters one is missing Full Condition and since I think (but maybe I’m wrong) that the necromancer is better suited to do what I asked for advice on how to develop XD