Necromancer not as kitten as i thought

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bananaheli.8501

Bananaheli.8501

So I was playing some spvp today with my necromancer and to my big suprise i actualy did well. I was using a power build with daggers and wells. I even managed to win a 1v1 versus a thife, but i did still get stomped by guardians and some warriors and ofc mesmers.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Levian.6742

Levian.6742

I absolutely destroyed as a necro in BWE1, and I’m not a PvP’er. Its definitely been changed since then

in Necromancer

Posted by: Darkwalker.3968

Darkwalker.3968

I was having fun with a similar build too, dagger and wells. I find that you need to make your opponent use all their dodges then drop wells on them. Well of Darkness and the Chilling Darkness trait are quite effective and making sure they stay in them for the duration after that.

I find though that a fight with a thief, especially a haste spamming one, is dependent on whether or not I have full life force. If full I can usually withstand the burst then they’re just paper.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bananaheli.8501

Bananaheli.8501

i use the 3rd skill on the dagger then use the well of darkness (blind), then well of corrupiton works like a charm

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kholdstare.9608

Kholdstare.9608

Not gonna lie, necro aint UP, its just buggy if anything. If you’re losing vs guardians, try adding corrupt boon to your bar.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Detahmaio.2014

Detahmaio.2014

Not gonna lie, necro aint UP, its just buggy if anything. If you’re losing vs guardians, try adding corrupt boon to your bar.

Corrupt boon is buggy and sometimes doesn’t do anything.