Necromancers have vigor

Necromancers have vigor

in Necromancer

Posted by: amiavamp.9785

amiavamp.9785

After over 1000 hours on my necromancer, I just now today discovered the true wonder that is condition conversion.

Long story short, using Blood is Power on a target followed by Well of Power will give yourself 10 seconds of vigor. As a necromancer.

Necromancers have vigor

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Totally worth it!

Necromancers have vigor

in Necromancer

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

I would totally use 2 utilities to get that!

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Necromancers have vigor

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mander.6924

Mander.6924

Yea. It makes sense. Absolutely: while bleeding you lose weight. 1 kg for every liter of blood more o less. So it’s normal if you run faster: you’ve dropped luggage.
Yay! Now we can finally troll world bosses as the other classes… till next patch. Where blood is power will be replaced by something else… I dunno, maybe a mark of summoning. 60 sec cd, half bone minion at a time.

Yes: I’m flipping the table here.

Necromancers have vigor

in Necromancer

Posted by: balmung.6217

balmung.6217

Yea. It makes sense. Absolutely: while bleeding you lose weight. 1 kg for every liter of blood more o less. So it’s normal if you run faster: you’ve dropped luggage.
Yay! Now we can finally troll world bosses as the other classes… till next patch. Where blood is power will be replaced by something else… I dunno, maybe a mark of summoning. 60 sec cd, half bone minion at a time.

Yes: I’m flipping the table here.

alright i laughed

Necromancers have vigor

in Necromancer

Mander.6924

Ah sorry… foolish me, I wanted to write down my joy in more adequate sentences but my frail spirit was ovewhelmed by emotion.
You run longer wihtout 1 liter of blood: way more important. Life is a marathon afterall.
Bleeding and some cardio, and you will always outrun the pitchforks, mobs, monsters, bullets and bullies… or maybe not?
After so many deaths and respawns everything gets a little fuzzy.

Necromancers have vigor

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Our mobility and true meaning of skill come from positioning…If you know what I mean

We just outperform other classes so badly that they need bonus vigor. We do not.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Necromancers have vigor

in Necromancer

Mander.6924

^^8/10 for the potential sexual innuendos….
But elementalis, in the meantime, have long staves just like us and moves like rabbits on speed.
… I think I’ll go and dig some hugs from berthorld, my flesh golem (No hands whatsoever that guy, but those scythe appendages embrace you wonderfully.)

Necromancers have vigor

in Necromancer

Rym.1469

But our hand from Staff #1 has the longest reach. May be helpful sometimes

Necromancers have vigor

in Necromancer

Posted by: Balekai.6083

Balekai.6083

Yep we have access to group pulse vigor, pulse aegis, pulse fury, pulse might and all kinds of boons with Well of Power. Great for turning condition spikes into boon stacks.

SPvP/WvW: Awsome!
Fractals: Loads of bleeds, burning, weakness, poison, chill etc etc. to convert into boons. Some enemies/bosses use most/all these conditions at once!
Most of PvE other than Fractals: Where’s the Condition application from enemies? That’s right there isn’t any.

Pretty much the same goes for Well of Corruption.

(edited by Balekai.6083)

Necromancers have vigor

in Necromancer

Posted by: tattoohead.3217

tattoohead.3217

After reading the innuendo post the rest if the three felt dirty I kept seeing great double meanings

Maybe intentional… And I’m that guy… kitten.

Necromancers have vigor

in Necromancer

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

I do prefer to paly with my flesh worm, it makes me hold out longer when it really matters..

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Necromancers have vigor

in Necromancer

Rym.1469

Reduced cooldown and buffed minion traits are also a good way to go.
I love having my Bone Fiend up almost every time and not dying instantly.

Utility immobilize gives plenty of time to get into right position and set some protection

(edited by Rym.1469)