Necros and burn

Necros and burn

in Necromancer

Posted by: Edenwolf.6328

Edenwolf.6328

As a conditionmancer, do necros have any way to apply burn on a regular basis?

Alistat the White-Guardian, Edenwolf-Thief, Grimtech Jones-Necro Borlis Pass

Necros and burn

in Necromancer

Posted by: tehsmooth.7493

tehsmooth.7493

not regular , there are runes that burn people on attack and when you use a healing skill,

you could pair with a guardian and spread it around with his virtue but it lacks intensity.

other ways is to transfer burning from yourself to an enemy with your wide variation of abilities. hope this was useful

Necros and burn

in Necromancer

Edenwolf.6328

It was useful, do you havppen to know what the burn on attack rune is?

Necros and burn

in Necromancer

Posted by: Softspoken.2410

Softspoken.2410

He may have been thinking of the Sigil of Fire, which causes a fire blast on criticals, but that doesn’t apply the actual Burning condition.

As for runes, there’s Balthazar (Burn foes when you heal), Flame Legion (small chance to burn a foe whenever they hit you) and Forge (Burn Foes & gain protection at 50% health).

Mixing insults with your post is like pooping in a salad.
It’s pretty obvious, and nobody’s impressed.

Necros and burn

in Necromancer

Edenwolf.6328

Guess ill have to try Balthazar. Really wish there would be a more straight forward way to apply burn via rune or sigil.

Necros and burn

in Necromancer

Posted by: Miseris.7498

Miseris.7498

The TL;DR of this post is don’t both with Sigil / Runes, just pester a Guardian to keep activating Virtue of Justice

A Guardian activating Virtue of Justice with a full party will cause a Burn whose duration is equal to the cooldown of reapply it (on one target), so as long as you’re with a Guardian you’re doing Burning for free.

If they aren’t activating the Virtue they’re bad and you should pester them, there’s no reason not to activate it especially if someone in the party is using +condition damage, plus if they have at least 5 points in Virtues activating it gives everyone some Might

Necros and burn

in Necromancer

Posted by: MysticoN.5068

MysticoN.5068

Its realy not worth trying those 5% chance on hit runes. I tryed the might version of it, was sure it was 5% when i hit some one but when i found out that it was when i was hit i changed runes fast.

As a necro you should realy not focus on getting hit to much

MysticoN – 80 Necro
Draci – 80 Guardian ( on hold)
-Far Silverpeak-

Necros and burn

in Necromancer

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

Only fear build technically.

Necros and burn

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheWalkingDead.7298

TheWalkingDead.7298

The TL;DR of this post is don’t both with Sigil / Runes, just pester a Guardian to keep activating Virtue of Justice

A Guardian activating Virtue of Justice with a full party will cause a Burn whose duration is equal to the cooldown of reapply it (on one target), so as long as you’re with a Guardian you’re doing Burning for free.

If they aren’t activating the Virtue they’re bad and you should pester them, there’s no reason not to activate it especially if someone in the party is using +condition damage, plus if they have at least 5 points in Virtues activating it gives everyone some Might

tl;dr goes at the end of the post, not the begging. The more you know.