Necros and fire

Necros and fire

in Necromancer

Posted by: nmoral.3876

nmoral.3876

Since fire is by far the condition which deals more damage with any doubt, is there any sigil (or anything) which let necros inflict fire as a condition??

i have seen 1 sigil which make a fire AoE but not sure if fire condition added, i would say no

Necros and fire

in Necromancer

Posted by: lettucemode.3789

lettucemode.3789

Use well of corruption on someone with the Aegis boon.

Sanctum of Rall
Builds: Facemelter Watch The Health Bar

Necros and fire

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nuhj.8372

Nuhj.8372

Team up with a Guardian. Virtue of Justice can translate into some really cool damage spikes.

Necros and fire

in Necromancer

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

I would happily replace Warhorn 4 with a “ghastly fire” effect.

Necros and fire

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kaarnak.2865

Kaarnak.2865

You know you could make an argument for Necromancer using a Torch off-hand. Center it around the idea of the Will-o’-the-Wisp: a ghostly light seen by travellers at night, especially over bogs, swamps or marshes. It resembles a flickering lamp and is said to recede if approached, drawing travellers from the safe paths. In European folklore, these lights are held to be either mischievous spirits of the dead, or other supernatural beings or spirits such as fairies, attempting to lead travellers astray.

Sorry for the wiki-dump, but hey, it could work, right? You could have a single-target, long-duration burn and a multi-target, short-duration burn that bounces between enemies like Focus 4 (Reaper’s Touch) does. Make it ghostly blue and hey presto.

Necros and fire

in Necromancer

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

The Dmg on Fear trait is essentially a unique burn effect.

Slightly more dmg than burn, using condition dmg. You need atleast 40% Condition Duration + 50% Trait to hit 2 second fears though, but it’s pretty nice.

Necros and fire

in Necromancer

Posted by: nmoral.3876

nmoral.3876

im aware of combos just wishing and wondering if being able to do it by my self.

@Kaarnak: in game if dont remember wrong i had been hit by “white fire” from ghost sometime, dont know which skill or if im messing memories but im almost sure i was

Necros and fire

in Necromancer

Posted by: Edenwolf.6328

Edenwolf.6328

I think necro specced into pure conditions having access to a torch(burns) would be too powerful. Necros call already burst condition people down with bleeds and poison, something like 10+ ticks at 120 damage every second.

Alistat the White-Guardian, Edenwolf-Thief, Grimtech Jones-Necro Borlis Pass