Necros are Cool!

Necros are Cool!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tyco.2964

Tyco.2964

Hey guys just wanna tell you that i just love my necromancer in wvw and pve.

I run a scepter/dagger staff 0/30/10/0/30 build and i can beat many classes 1v1
I use blood is power, epidemic, corrosive cloud,spectral walk,spectral grasp, and that skill to convert boons into conditions.

Pulling people off the wall when a keep seige is going on is just so fun!
Hopping in and out of DS is the way to win the 1vs1 also i use plaque as my elite.

Plaque is so strong i can get the sentry gard down to 30% just with plaque.

Any1 know so other fun stuff to do as a necro in wvw that i should try?

And pls let me know what build skills you use to be good in 1vs1.

Show some love for the necro! There not many in wvw!

Gz Drunkstar desolation

Necros are Cool!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Levian.6742

Levian.6742

I do almost the exact same thing, except I go power over conditions, and my DS auto attack crits for around 2500-3500, with piercing its just awesome.

This is my usual WvW build, its a power, crit, staff and DS build

http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=;083Z;2IVB0;0gJkJ0;9;4JJJ-956-36-14;25;06o0;0N;0PcW5PcW5X

I always pop BiP before i head into DS to crit pretty hard

Necros are Cool!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sparda.9750

Sparda.9750

happy for u that spectral grasp works fine..
never work to me

Necros are Cool!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

a) its Plague not Plaque
b) Spectral grasp is buggy as hell for most racial sizes and dependant on terrain (while scorp wire is a actuall straight line pull)
c) wvwvw is the derpfun mode, you can use bundles in and be op no matter what profession

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

Necros are Cool!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

Plaque lmao. Conditionmancer be given yall gingivitis.

Necros are Cool!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kromsin.6359

Kromsin.6359

Lol.. Brush twice and floss. Yeah spectral grasp…when it works… A waste of a slot.

Necros are Cool!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sparda.9750

Sparda.9750

in wvw could be much more than usefull.. think about an army aginst another army ( a campal ).. u can easily break enemy lines throug it.. one by one, pulled near u.. maybe with a spectral wall.. but atm is useless.. too bugged

Necros are Cool!

in Necromancer

Posted by: DestroyThem.1579

DestroyThem.1579

I very much agree with the OP. Necro playability is freakin awesome. I only pvp, so don’t know anything about pve… but here’s why they rock pvp:

1) Great single target dps. A condition specced necro can down any “bunker” spec.
2) Great bunkers. A bunker specced necro can survive long enough against 3 opponents for some friends to show up… and when they do, bunker specced necros will buff the crap out of their teammates.
3) They have a knockdown. A caster with a knockdown is just plain sick in any mmo I’ve ever played, and necros got a knockdown.
4) They have a “panic” button. It doesn’t matter what spec you use, you have Death Shroud. Are you dps specced and getting swamped? Hit the panic button. Are you bunker specced and waiting on a cooldown? Hit the panic button.