Necros going on to the live feed?

in Necromancer

Posted by: kailin.4905

kailin.4905

Dunno about anyone else but I want answers about out class, so I’m logging on to the twitch feed. Just thinking if we get enough of us on there asking questions they have a somewhat acknowledge us right? Who else is going?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Levian.6742

Levian.6742

I’m just going to watch, hoping for some news that’ll actually affect us. Like you said, if we get enough people asking though, we may actually get some answers on whats coming for us in the next few months

in Necromancer

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

The necro community already sent Anet a “bugged” cake, we shouldn’t have to do more than that.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nilgoow.1037

Nilgoow.1037

I’d be careful about which questions you ask, especially if they don’t want to talk about it. They banned a lot of people from the channel last time for pressuring them about sPvP and other touchy subjects. This is more of a PR thing for them than an actual Q&A.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

They are planning to nerf AOE damage, so expect a nerf in the next patch or two.

Great news. /sarcasm

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)

in Necromancer

kailin.4905

If they buff DD I’m fine with that. Somehow I doubt that will be the case though.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dylninja.4216

Dylninja.4216

They are planning to nerf AOE damage, so expect a nerf in the next patch or two.

Great news. /sarcasm

Were condition aoe tho not direct damage.
Maybe we as condition aoe’ers instead of direct damage aoe’ers we wont get hit as much?

[PRO] The Protectorate of Fort Aspenwood
Shrouded Bomber

in Necromancer

kailin.4905

I was also thinking this. We can only hope. On the plus side they did mention “bringing up” other abilities to balance the loss of aoe.

in Necromancer

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

Well with the AOE nerf, good bye staff… Yup, they just killed necro for me. I LOVE the staff… If they nerf it, i will just roll another character, after 300 hours on this one

in Necromancer

Posted by: SupahSpankeh.8452

SupahSpankeh.8452

THE SKY IS FALLING PLEASE HELP US OH NO OH NO OH NOES

Good grief, you’re adults. Get a grip.

Mad Skullz | 80 Necro | Piken Square

in Necromancer

Nilgoow.1037

Wells and Greater Marks are definitely strong. We’ll just have to wait and see.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Modimor.4319

Modimor.4319

Is it possible to see the stream recorded somewere, or is there a sum somewere that i can read?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shoryuken.9435

Shoryuken.9435

The skill balance is the worst of all things in this game. It should be you who decide what kind of role you want to play. Not trying to figure out wich abilities are worthless, period.

But they mentioned that in the first live stream. Hopefully they will go through all the abilities in the game and revamp about 70% of them.

in Necromancer

Nilgoow.1037

Is it possible to see the stream recorded somewere, or is there a sum somewere that i can read?

You can watch the videos on Twitch.tv

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/b/357921586

There’s also a ‘transcript’ on Dulfy’s site, although it’s sort of a paraphrase rather than an actual transcript, so grains of salt and all.

http://dulfy.net/2013/01/17/gw2-dev-livestream-jan-17-transcript/