Need an temp build

Need an temp build

in Necromancer

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

Hey all, if you didn’t know by now minions are absolutely broken, Anet messed somthing up with their pathing and it’s made minion master unplayable. I’m looking for an alternate build while I wait for a fix. I adore my minions and I am a master of minions to the end, but to avoid me wanting to take a break and instead keep playing I need a temp build

All of my gear is PVT i’m in almost full ascended, if anyone has a relatively strong PVT build you would make my playing time leaps and bounds easier.

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

Need an temp build

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fQAQNBHhZaESLTvTTUjfTBIVA7pHdPu4RKGuYqClD-j0yAoLioRyBAZBkukM6DUCsIaslxioxqXwUuRW7CohTqUAmrMC-w

This is a wvw wells build I use a mix of gear but it would work just fine in full ptv.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

Need an temp build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bull Zooker.1672

Bull Zooker.1672

I would play around with probably my favourite build – 0/30/10/0/30

High power and 71% fury uptime with 40% crit with fury up (sigil of accuracy in there too)
dagger/warhorn and axe/dagger.
weakening shroud, banshees wail, spectral attunement, shrouded removal, spectral mastery, DS recharge and stability on DS.

I play this with P/V/T armor and a mix of accessories (mostly zerk) though the above stats are for full P/V/T set up (what I have in pvp).

Consume conditions, Spectral Armor, Spectral Walk, either Spectral Wall or Grasp and then your pick of elites.

flash DS and smack people in the face with dagger and horn.
Strip boons and transfer conditions with axe and dagger off hand.

Enjoy

Grandad Fester / Unruly Pigeon – Necromancer by trade

Need an temp build

in Necromancer

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

Thank you guys, your both life savers, gonna try out each and see which one I fall in with more.

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

Need an temp build

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

His build looks more effective at 1v1 and tpvp fights mine is a strictly wvw build.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA