New Necro

New Necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: themillwater.5846

themillwater.5846

I’ve never played a necro before and I’m going to give it a shot. Ive done a bit of reading on them but was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some good guides and/or give me some pointers. .

New Necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Famine.7915

Famine.7915

I recommend you check out metabattle for a decent intro to builds. A youtuber I recommend you check out is Nemesis (goes by: “I Am One And I Am Legion”). His videos are quite dated, but they will serve as a good guild when you feel like you want to customize your builds a bit. If you are playing base necromancer, he does have a few guides with some post-heart of thorns builds both with Reaper and Necromancer.

That all being said, I recommend you start working on grabbing some berserker gear (especially if you’re playing vanilla necro) and afterwards, grab some viper gear as that is the current stat preference.

As I wrote this I assumed you were talking pve. Hit me up if you’re talking more wvw based builds. If you’re going for spvp, I am sure some others will post here to help you out.

Vee/Volk
Maguuma – Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Necromancer

New Necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Spoj has a guide on Dulfy that still has a lot of relevant information.

New Necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: themillwater.5846

themillwater.5846

Sweet, thank you everyone. Time to go play around