in Necromancer

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

i use that setup too and i find it better

New qT benchmark.

in Necromancer

Posted by: felincyriac.5981

felincyriac.5981

ok I guess i’ll just change my backpack to sinister when I infuse it (hopefully anet fixes the bug that doesn’t allow infusion soon…)

New qT benchmark.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sintan.8365

Sintan.8365

I’d like to see us somehow grabbing the devs and get necros/Reapers an overall buff, so we can be viable in ALL aspects and not just be a “debuff” class and feel useless

Reaper is my fav class and I just came back from a loong break and I see this. So disappointed

New qT benchmark.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

In bitterfrost map someone said that necro’s meta is “afk pest control”.. so sad..

New qT benchmark.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Only backpack was sinister

It’s better if you use a Sinister helmet and Viper’s backpack instead.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

New qT benchmark.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Patrick.2987

Patrick.2987

Only backpack was sinister

It’s better if you use a Sinister helmet and Viper’s backpack instead.

Sadly it is not since sinister helmet and sinister back have same amount of condi dmg. Vipers helmet has more offensive stats than vipers backpack so u stay with vipers helmet and go for sinister back. But i had the same idea :-)

New qT benchmark.

in Necromancer

Rising Dusk.2408

Sadly it is not since sinister helmet and sinister back have same amount of condi dmg. Vipers helmet has more offensive stats than vipers backpack so u stay with vipers helmet and go for sinister back. But i had the same idea :-)

Sinister Helm/Viper Back
97 Power, 72 Precision, 115 Condition Damage, Duration Maxed
Viper Helm/Sinister Back
94 Power, 70 Precision, 117 Condition Damage, Duration Maxed
Difference Between First and Second Sets
-3 Power, -2 Precision, +2 Condition Damage

I guess it’s kind of a wash, but I favor the one with higher precision because you won’t hit 100% crit chance with the build in a normal raid setting anyway and you get bleeds on crits from curses.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

New qT benchmark.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Patrick.2987

Patrick.2987

Actually u hit 100% and duration maxed is only for bleeds. So an increase of condi duration is good for poison, burning and torment here.

New qT benchmark.

in Necromancer

Rising Dusk.2408

Actually u hit 100% and duration maxed is only for bleeds. So an increase of condi duration is good for poison, burning and torment here.

That’s fair because you have Decimate Defenses. It’s really 3 power versus 2 condition damage, so you’re right. That all said, if you care about duration for other conditions you may as well run 100% Viper’s anyway.