in Necromancer

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

As is most of power necro.

News In: Greatsword Still Trash

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

yea left game 4 months ago and today I checked for Balance Patch: all I can say Iam happy I left the game.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vydahr.4285

Vydahr.4285

yea left game 4 months ago and today I checked for Balance Patch: all I can say Iam happy I left the game.

I’m in the same boat. One of my favorite shouts was nerfed (one of our only real defenses) and a bunch of unused stuff got tweaked. I’m just going to be doing Living World stuff and then leave again.

Drahvienn
Sylvari Power Reaper

in Necromancer

Posted by: misterman.1530

misterman.1530

Might be with you all there. This has gotten ridiculous. Perma-stealth thieves and mesmers…and yet no real QoL for necros. No leap abilities, no port abilities, no real charge abilities except for Reaper Shroud skill 2. If we are in danger, we are screwed.

The fact that a necro doesn’t have some sort of stealth (Walk Through Shadows) is ridiculous.

I blame PvP for these changes. Nothing else makes sense.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vydahr.4285

Vydahr.4285

Might be with you all there. This has gotten ridiculous. Perma-stealth thieves and mesmers…and yet no real QoL for necros. No leap abilities, no port abilities, no real charge abilities except for Reaper Shroud skill 2. If we are in danger, we are screwed.

The fact that a necro doesn’t have some sort of stealth (Walk Through Shadows) is ridiculous.

Specifically, PvP QQ about Necro “cheese”

Drahvienn
Sylvari Power Reaper

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kadin.2356

Kadin.2356

They really need to start using some kind of metrics to balance around b/c their “gut” balance decisions are pure kitten.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

dont rub in please…another 3 more boring months of spamming scepter one and being barely viable

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Necromancer

Posted by: Feral.3609

Feral.3609

I became a Necro main a few months ago, swapped after seeing how negative the warrior community is, in conjunction with their passive buffs to warrior (adrenal healing as the main culprit). You guys are definitely more friendly xD

Anyhow, I agree here that Greatsword was overlooked. It definitely needs some quality of life improvements, and I believe if they make it a hybrid weapon of sorts (adding more chills for example) ontop of improving functionality – greatsword will be in a good place. It’ll come soon guys.

I noticed a lot of you are pretty angry about rise, but I believe it was for the best – it was definitely extremely powerful. what many of you have overlooked though is that spectral armor has a reduced cooldown now. I suggest using that over rise – sure you lose the minions and 17% physical reduction; but you gain life force on incoming damage. Overall I think Necros had it pretty well this patch. For future patches I would like to see: Greatsword improvements, improvements to power based necros for pvp environments, and more active defensive functions if they don’t improve our mobility.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ithir Darkleaf.7923

Ithir Darkleaf.7923

Big opportunity missed with the new tech of skill splitting, GS could use a few number tweaks in PvP to be, at the very least, useable. Not surprising anyway, we are necros after all and they have never understood this class.

~ The light of a new day

in Necromancer

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Pretty sure Anet has a secret rule which states “Power necro shall never be useful”, because that’s how it feels
Which is a shame as power necro is the most fun build for me to play in this game.

in Necromancer

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

It’ll come soon guys.

lol – you must be new here.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Asumita.2174

Asumita.2174

+100

in Necromancer

Posted by: ErebusVindictus.6514

ErebusVindictus.6514

As a Thief main, perma stealth just got thrown out the window with the new nerf

I cri ;-;

NA – Teef main – IGN Tensatsu
Kittenhunters are mean.
Warriors rock.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

As a Thief main, perma stealth just got thrown out the window with the new nerf

I cri ;-;

It’s a 1 sec wait time between spamming backstab.

Unlike the rest of the classes who, if their skill gets blocked/dodged, you don’t get it back and it goes on full cooldown.