Bhawb.7408

What?

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

No necro changes?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

…….are you refering to the supposedly leaked patch notes? Because if so there are a number of changes……….including minions (necro and ranger pets) getting a massive health buff.

No necro changes?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Chaosbroker.3860

Chaosbroker.3860

Well technically it’s a health buff in PvE only. It is offset somewhat by the changes to the tab targeting system prioritizing players over summons now, so an opposing player won’t have to spend 5 seconds trying to find you in the middle of your personal army of minions.

Also patch notes have been leaked before, while fairly accurate they’re usually not complete.

Callo Merlose – Revenant
Envy – Fort Aspenwood
“Believe in yourself … because the rest of us think you’re an idiot”

No necro changes?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

…….are you refering to the supposedly leaked patch notes? Because if so there are a number of changes……….including minions (necro and ranger pets) getting a massive health buff.

This, and if you look at those supposed notes, necros are getting a boost to all the vampiric abilities. If you read them (not saying they are real) you will find that they are going to split into both a healing (scaled) and a power (scaled) aspect for siphoning. To me this means that a true vampiric build may finally be viable! I already have a good set of celestial armor and woudl love to experiment with it, if true.

No necro changes?

in Necromancer

Posted by: DaGhostDS.9738

DaGhostDS.9738

This, and if you look at those supposed notes, necros are getting a boost to all the vampiric abilities. If you read them (not saying they are real) you will find that they are going to split into both a healing (scaled) and a power (scaled) aspect for siphoning. To me this means that a true vampiric build may finally be viable! I already have a good set of celestial armor and woudl love to experiment with it, if true.

Let’s hope it’s true then

No necro changes?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

link to the super secret leaked patch notes anyone?

never mind found it.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

(edited by Xavi.6591)

No necro changes?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Why aren’t there any necro nerfs in the patch notes? Everyone telling me I’m playing an ez mode face-roll class after I kill them is getting a bit old. I think they should make terror a gm trait, master of terror a gm trait, dhuumfire have a 60s icd, remove poison from scepter aa3, remove immob on shackles, reduce necro health pool to match ele, and make dagger 4 only transfer 1 condition. Sound good? Yes, yes it does.

No necro changes?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

The OP Necro build is OP because of its unmanageable Condi spam for a few classes. There are a few classes that are frankly unable to handle us while retaining a viable build.

So, instead of nerfing necros conditions (its what we entirely rely on) they are instead going to give others the ability to counterplay our conditions with more removal. Its a great idea and I’m glad its the route they chose.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

No necro changes?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Chaosbroker.3860

Chaosbroker.3860

What popular opinion decides is OP is often just people deciding that the specific build they play should be able to counter everything because they’re “Teh Bestest Player Evar”.

I personally think it’s fine that certain builds counter other builds. If the person whose build you counter refuses to adapt, well that’s his problem not yours.

Callo Merlose – Revenant
Envy – Fort Aspenwood
“Believe in yourself … because the rest of us think you’re an idiot”

No necro changes?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

The OP Necro build is OP because of its unmanageable Condi spam for a few classes. There are a few classes that are frankly unable to handle us while retaining a viable build.

So, instead of nerfing necros conditions (its what we entirely rely on) they are instead going to give others the ability to counterplay our conditions with more removal. Its a great idea and I’m glad its the route they chose.

So much this! I play a power/ds build currently, but only because the build I wanted to play since launch was gutted; that being the life leech (true attrition) build. I am not overpowered due to the lack of condi, nor am I much of a threat in most 1 on 1 situation; in WvW I run in zergs only. However once this patch goes live I will start roaming and hopefully be able to become the class I wanted to be in the first place.

If they could actaully add a cleave to either dagger or axe (only reason I would use it for roaming), then that would be icing to the cake. Let us hope these changes actually make it a viable choice and not just more bull kitten, else I will stick with my less appealing (to me) power/ds build.

(edited by Tommyknocker.6089)

No necro changes?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bweaty.9187

Bweaty.9187

Waffler >
DFire should also only be 1 sec burning, I think another nurf on terror damage. Not only should dagger 4 only be 1 condi, it should also only be 1 stack of 1 condi, and same done with Staff #4, epidemic & plague sig.

Also, I heard some necro escaped the other day! Flesh Wurm, shouldn’t let you tele in combat. Spectral walk shouldn’t be swift but only 15% movement speed.

Oh and, the pore thief’s, I don’t think our marks should trigger, or we should be able to do any damage at all while they are invis. Not only guessing where to AoE to hit them, but, also conditions shouldn’t do anything negative to them.

Then there’s heals… All heals should be reduced by 66% and give us life force instead.