Nomad MM?

Nomad MM?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shadow.7843

Shadow.7843

I saw several posts that say that is your a minion master, your gear wouldn’t really matter since your minions (ideally) would deal the damage for you. Supposing that the minions attack everytime, do you think Nomad gear would be good for a MM for survivability and support while dealing an ok amount of damage?

Nomad MM?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

The problem with Nomad is you will literally never kill someone. The Soul Reaping MM build (which is what you’d use this with) already has pretty long kill times, but this doesn’t matter too much in PvP so long as you already own the point. Nomad would make you insanely tanky, you probably will never die in a 1v1, but you won’t kill someone either, so I would question its ability to actually fight.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Nomad MM?

in Necromancer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

I think that PVT soldier gear is the best one for MM

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

Nomad MM?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shadow.7843

Shadow.7843

Thank you for the replies

Nomad MM?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

Nomad could be okay, but you’d need to make judicious use of stat enhancing effects, like toughness into power etc.

Fishsticks

Nomad MM?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Koalachan.3451

Koalachan.3451

Worth noting that Deadly Strength is bugged right now. Noticed today that in Shroud it actually doesn’t give you any bonus at all instead of double the normal 7%.