Posted by: Zefrost.3425

Zefrost.3425

Please remove the cast time.

Also, buff the duration to the same duration as lich form /Kappa

"Nothing Can Save You!" Cast time

in Necromancer

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

Well i never understood why it wasnt an instant cast (the offensive effect isnt really much stronger then you are all weaklings, which is instant) but i believe the offical reason was simply they didnt want all the utility shouts to be instant or something along those lines… Though maybe they just wanted to make it so that you cannot use it mid cast of a gravedigger… lol

Not sure about a duration increase though. The warriors unblockable signet has a 6 sec duration with the same cd, also 25 sec, but our shout can get up to 9 sec (4+1 per enemy hit).

(edited by Muchacho.2390)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

I’d like to see it be a istant cast skill, making it viable for different pvp builds.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

this skill is supposed to be instant

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tadsoul.6951

Tadsoul.6951

i’d love a trait that give us this skill
“looks at soul eater”
then you could get really insane unblockable uptime in large groups of enemies

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

I think they gave it a cast time so you can’t use it mid gravedigger so you can counter a blocking opponent at the last second.

EverythingOP

in Necromancer

Posted by: gavyne.6847

gavyne.6847

Would be nice for this skill to be instant cast like other shouts. If can’t be, then I’d rather they up the unblockable duration, and I much rather proper boon corrupt rather than boon convert to vuln.

This is one of those skills that sounds nice, but just doesn’t work out very well in real application. Hence why so many necros don’t slot it.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

I think they gave it a cast time so you can’t use it mid gravedigger so you can counter a blocking opponent at the last second.

which is pretty silly considering the cast time on gravedigger, if it was as fast as eviscerate then that is another story.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I would certainly use it if it were instant cast. That half second plus aftercast is just so long in a fight where blocks are actually a thing.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tadsoul.6951

Tadsoul.6951

I have gotten the most use out of the skill when facing gaurdians
if they use renewed focus they usually f3 immediately after
use your shout and hit him with your dagger or whatever weapon your using

havent used it much vs mesmer but it could work well there too, they use the shield block twice … you know its coming

even with this sucess I agree it should be instant… look at warrior signet of might, it is instant.

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheDevice.2751

TheDevice.2751

If they removed cast time and buffed duration I’d be so happy I’d cry

in Necromancer

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

There’s not all the need to increase the duration, but it can be a good thing for shure.

the main reason to convert 2 boons into 5 vulnerability each instead of corrupt them is one of the best things of this skill. Why? Decimate Defence, that’s why. That skill work really good with it, granting you a free 20% critical rate bonus and the chance to land a heavy hit over a blocking enemy. (also have the best concept design of all the shout set)

The only thing it need is to be istant, also why some classes (warrior, mesmer, revenant, guardian, even thief) active it when see you’re charging with gravedigger (or any other GS skill) and surprise them with an implacable hit will grant us a huge advantage. The same the warrior have landing 100Blades with the signet.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

There’s not all the need to increase the duration, but it can be a good thing for shure.

the main reason to convert 2 boons into 5 vulnerability each instead of corrupt them is one of the best things of this skill. Why? Decimate Defence, that’s why. That skill work really good with it, granting you a free 20% critical rate bonus and the chance to land a heavy hit over a blocking enemy. (also have the best concept design of all the shout set)

The only thing it need is to be istant, also why some classes (warrior, mesmer, revenant, guardian, even thief) active it when see you’re charging with gravedigger (or any other GS skill) and surprise them with an implacable hit will grant us a huge advantage. The same the warrior have landing 100Blades with the signet.

Classic Anet, they think something will be too powerful so they give it a cast time making it near unusable.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.