Plague form queston

Plague form queston

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sweeps.3059

Sweeps.3059

when in plague form is there one skill to use thats better than any other? like with lich form pressing number 1?

Plague form queston

in Necromancer

Posted by: OlliX.1705

OlliX.1705

Skill 2 usually.

[qT] Necro main.

Plague form queston

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sweeps.3059

Sweeps.3059

cool thanks man

Plague form queston

in Necromancer

Posted by: OlliX.1705

OlliX.1705

Each skill has its use in different situations, but plague is most commonly used for skill 2 since it blinds everyone around you and makes them unable to hit you or your allies.

[qT] Necro main.

Plague form queston

in Necromancer

Posted by: Siva Mira.3546

Siva Mira.3546

Want to kill faster? Press 1
Want to face tank? Press 2
Want to support slow enemy down? Press 3

All is vain.

Plague form queston

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Of note, you just need to trigger it once and it will keep pulsing that skill until you tell it to change.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Plague form queston

in Necromancer

Posted by: CodeHavoc.7926

CodeHavoc.7926

Yeah the blinds usually help out a lot.

Necro Jesus is a thing apparently
The Zerker Bunker meta is the biggest bug in the game

Plague form queston

in Necromancer

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Most of the time you will go 2 to face tank. 2 is really strong, especially traited with chill.

but # 3 is underrated, sapping dodges and tons of damage from enemies. #3 is quickly becoming my go to move for Zerg vs Zerg.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

Plague form queston

in Necromancer

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

2 is often best.

Because Plague increases our toughness and health so dramatically it’s also great for doing a frontline push in zergs. Spam 2, dodge through the bulk of the AOE’s and try to stick tight on your commander to mitigate damage for them.

I usually like to drop a Spectral Wall before a major push giving everyone who passes through it Protection, going in to Plague form, then sticking directly on top of my commander like a blanket spamming 2 to blind and tag people. Keeps the comm alive and the protection and added stats given by Plague itself make me incredibly difficult to bring down unless heavily focused.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

Plague form queston

in Necromancer

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

1 if you want to deal damage with bleeds, 2 if you want to blind. Once you press it once, it will pulse on it’s own, even if your stability gets ripped and you are dazed.

Remember you can also use plague to stomp if you activate it shortly after you start the stomp. Same with ressing.